FF-MaanGeet-Dill Kya Karen-P17:PG135-Thrd2-lnk-PG1 - Page 11

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dewdropred

thnks a lot 😊no dear in this FF geet is not pregnant ... u r welcome dear ...😊

thnks for replay.......now maaneet path is clear πŸ˜†...........jaldi update karna ok ........i will be waiting 😳
am simply loving it πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pls update soon, cant wait πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
loved both the updates................uff yeh sameera shayad usne kudh apne pairon mein kulhadi maar li..........she hope maan makes geet understand him and they move on with their feeling and give life time of shock to sam...............thnks for the pm
πŸ˜›
Hi

It was so good yaar. Why did u stop in between , it should have contd on and on. Sorry yaar we are little selfish.  What to do u write so nice fanfic. Plzzzzzzzzzz contnu soon

waiting desperately.

Lakshmi

lovely update. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Part 1

Nahii me don't want maan to marry sameera. 😭 I got so happy when I read that Geet is his secretary and they both are attracted to each other .πŸ˜†

Love the way maan is always thinking about her and Geet who always has her lunch/dinner with him😳😳😳

Part 2

I have a feeling that maan does not love sameera. I can imagine his shock when he saw the newspaper and the interview he never gave.😲😲

I knew it would be sameera, she is such a jealous witch😑😑. Good maan is having second thoughs about his marriage to Sameera, he can fall in love with geet and marry her.😍

In a way it is good that this happened so maan found out sameera's reality.

Aww i love how maan is worried about geet and when he finds out that she is not well he is going to go and see her. 😍.

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
awesome update
loved it
hate sameera
how dare she do that
wonder what is going to be geet'z reaction
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
awesomeeeeee bt hate this sameera
nvr thought she would do thisssss
hate Sameera 😑😑 what she did poor Geet atleast she out hilarous my dear pls cont soonnnnnnnn
Wowww..
Awesomeee Update
loved it
cant wait to read the next one
Continue soon
Thank u!!!