Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IT would be really interesting.......... (Page 3)

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by khushi_4ever

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

So agree with you Khushi, don't know why the CV's are insisting on playing this card over and over....I too want to see how they play it out.

If they're doing it so as not to show any intimate scenes between Maan & Geet then man they're in for big trouble with us fans. You have put it perfectly really want to see the first flush brought in by their venture into intimacy after marriage.

The Maaneet chemistry was always very strong even when they first met each other so that chemistry with the intensity of their love together lighting the screen on fire would be an absolute delight to behold; glimpses of which were seen in the scenes you mentioned and also in the Roop Tera Mastana sequence to mention a few.

Exactly as you said I'm excited to see what it's store for Maaneet and apprehensive about how the CV's are going to deal with this.........it seems like they are concentrating more on the revenge track now which totally bothers me

Same here Dee, hope to see what we are all yearning to witness between these two and not another round of MUs or Seperation in any form or revenge of A or some other sad track now.......we are all waiting to see them married and stepping into this new phase of life...so many different possibilities to explore...........at home...........at office.............new nok-jhok scenes but in a different vein................wow!!!!!!!.......................... but coming back to earth..............god only knows what khichdi they are cooking and hope that they keep our faith in them intact and astound us with something very surprising ,happy and delightful to watch.

Yeah really hope they don't disappoint us, don't let the few replies get you down Khushi I know a lot of my friends and Maaneet fans agree with you.Smile

Thanks Dee, but after today's episode i am so not happy......can't tolerate the AA pair anymore.They dont look romantic even when they are gazing deep into each other's eyes.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=khushi_4ever]

So agree with you Khushi, don't know why the CV's are insisting on playing this card over and over....I too want to see how they play it out.

If they're doing it so as not to show any intimate scenes between Maan & Geet then man they're in for big trouble with us fans. You have put it perfectly really want to see the first flush brought in by their venture into intimacy after marriage.

The Maaneet chemistry was always very strong even when they first met each other so that chemistry with the intensity of their love together lighting the screen on fire would be an absolute delight to behold; glimpses of which were seen in the scenes you mentioned and also in the Roop Tera Mastana sequence to mention a few.

Exactly as you said I'm excited to see what it's store for Maaneet and apprehensive about how the CV's are going to deal with this.........it seems like they are concentrating more on the revenge track now which totally bothers me

Same here Dee, hope to see what we are all yearning to witness between these two and not another round of MUs or Seperation in any form or revenge of A or some other sad track now.......we are all waiting to see them married and stepping into this new phase of life...so many different possibilities to explore...........at home...........at office.............new nok-jhok scenes but in a different vein................wow!!!!!!!.......................... but coming back to earth..............god only knows what khichdi they are cooking and hope that they keep our faith in them intact and astound us with something very surprising ,happy and delightful to watch.

Yeah really hope they don't disappoint us, don't let the few replies get you down Khushi I know a lot of my friends and Maaneet fans agree with you.Smile

Thanks Dee, but after today's episode i am so not happy......can't tolerate the AA pair anymore.They dont look romantic even when they are gazing deep into each other's eyes.....

I so agree Khushi, these CV's are really ruining the whole wedding experience for us, in fact they are ruining the whole show for us......I'm really upset too.

Edited by drdee142 - 20 January 2011 at 11:33am

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Guys after yesterday, i think it will be really interesting to see how the CVs and Nissar comes up with a solution of keeping Geet alive and with her baby too...............

By now, i think they have already got the msg that noone in the forum will forgive them if anything happens to Geet and  now we have extended the same courtesy to the coming baby too. I was really surprised to see this ultimatum that the doc came up with that too at such a time...................... Iam really unable to comprehend what they are thinking of developing? or rather what are they cooking up that they served the ultimatum of "a few days", as the doc had specified to MSK.

The CVs and also Nissar are well aware that another MU at this stage will be not well received as we have along with Geet just gone through a hoard of unsavory characters and their plannings and tension filled episodes.................on top of which they also know all of us are expecting to see a change in the tenor of Maaneet romance and are all waiting to see them advance into the realms of the  flush brought on by first phases of after marriage intimacy, new outlook of romance and a different rediscovery of loveDay Dreaming........................ which all is very much affordable in depiction with clever trick of camera angle and dialogues and songs and looks and..........Censored........so much more.................(jst think hw intensely,steamy and  romantic it was to see them in that episode where Maan measures her up in the dress shop and also in that dance of mahi ve.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed)
So all this is not that difficult to achieve if they have a mind to do so.
I really am both interested and apprehensive to see what exactly they have planned in store for our Maaneet and in extension for us too.D'oh
What do u all say guys?????????????
Hug Hug  Hug

@ Khushi, drdee : Gurls, totally agree with u...Khushi dear very nice post....Me too want no MU between MAANEET just coz of the BABY track...firstly dunno why they brought it up again..Confused

Also khushi quoting u again as I cudn't have agreed more or written it any differently :

they also know all of us are expecting to see a change in the tenor of Maaneet romance and are all waiting to see them advance into the realms of the  flush brought on by first phases of after marriage intimacy, new outlook of romance and a different rediscovery of loveDay Dreaming........................ which all is very much affordable in depiction with clever trick of camera angle and dialogues and songs and looks and..........Censored........so much more.................(jst think hw intensely,steamy and  romantic it was to see them in that episode where Maan measures her up in the dress shop and also in that dance of mahi ve.Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed)
So all this is not that difficult to achieve if they have a mind to do so.

So me too waiting eagerly to c whats next....Wink

Thank u so much........................but as i said to Dee, i am not able to garner any more patience for the pair of AA, however way i try, and on top of that when we r so much looking forward to this marraige ceremony and small vidhies associated with it, they insist on bringing up these two without any spark form any one of them. what to do, the cvs are turning a deaf ear to all our comments....................

drdee142

Go to top