Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS-(maneet) The Final Touch

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

The final touch

In hospital. Every body was busy to save someone life. Some were fully recover but some were fight against their death. Their relatives were witness for there death. They all helpless. They could not save their beloved person. Someone still hold their hopes & pleaded in front of GOD. BUT GOD did not fulfill all their wishes. Someone were extremely lucky coz GOD listen their wishes & returned their beloved persons life to spend more moments with their relative. I was also tired to stand with those lucky persons. But after few moments I was realize I m not a lucky person like them. Doctor called me to enter her cabin. She laid on the bed. I saw her supportive life system on her face she hardly breath. Its seems like she tried to hold this oxygen & and reserve this for her rest of life. Oh God! She also want to survive. At least she realize how important her life for me. I quite smile. I came towards her, she open her eyes & stopped fight against  the death. She saw my face, its gave her more happiness, her eyes suddenly bright with happiness. I can still read her eyes.  I saw her blankly indicated that I can recognize her false smile. So don't try to be smart in front of me. Her eyes now moist but eyes in empty space seems like there was no tears never. My heart hurt me to cry but I still control my eyes no more tears. She put one hand on my side face, it was always gave me new experience of touch. Today it is like that, I felt her touch it was tempting me. I wanted to keep this touch forever. I know it was her last touch. I hold her palm, no I cant let her go. I wanted to keep her with me, save her life & touch. I hold her hand tightly. She understood my intention she smiled. She removed her mask so that I can see her whole face. She hold also hold my hand trying to console me. But I did not. I saw her same attitude. She saw my eyes its now show my pain. Nurse enter a cabin with a baby or I said an angel she laid her between us. Both we were looking down. I can't believe my eyes. Well I  m sure nobody can bet my angels beauty. She open her eyes & looked at me. Omg! My angel eyes just like her mother. I instantly looked at her, she also looked at me. She smiled. She grabbed my fingers towards my little angel, I looked at her surprisingly the angel hold my fingers. How I fell I could not explained. She put her hand on our hand & smiled. I looked at her, her eyes still looked at me & said: take care. After those word she couldn't say another word. Her eyes was frozen on me. Its not move now. I understand those eyes language now. After few moments I closed her eyes with my palm. When her eyes closed angel started to cry, don't know why? Was she cried for her new life or she understand that her mother was no more now. My eyes burst with tears now. I could not control it now.

I also felt her soul near to me..  this story is mine. I mean  maan ki geet…

Geet hue sabse paray

Bas maan ki yaad main bas gayi….

hope u like it...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

inlwgeetshreya satishalu5123hemvbLakshmi86doosheeka_G1234_lodyaksniqbals4everIlovemsk286pearlShweta13iMadz-Veritaserum-Koolsmilemrk-1ambbihasweet cherrySahSahpop77divareenaRadhika Shahhinal_maaneet-afsha-naddiya26--Nargis--nanditasinghnamita25KaSh-Maneet-Fanshah10saanjh11pickachufelicitysmoak.

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
hiii
awesome os
heart touching
loved it
thanks 4 sharing
thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reea88