Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

who is a better lover...?? (Page 4)

Poll Question: who would you like as a person & marry

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
52 [70.27%]
22 [29.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

kajole Newbie
kajole
kajole

Joined: 10 December 2010
Posts: 33

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.

Girl friend U R scaring me!! I know this is your POV but I am a girl and I am guessing you r a girl too. I am so surprised to hear that you would like to marry Viren after what he did to Nivi. He went behind her with covered face and chocked her not only that he knocked her down with a big stick and made her unconscious.  That's not normal for a human kind to do. He just committed a crime I mean a crime more than enough to put him behind the bar.Angry I hope you are not that young I am only trying to help you and make you understand don't fall for the psycho's. When a person commit a crime don't feel sympathetic with him rather try to help him to realize his mistake. Most psychos are passionate and unpredictable with their romantic gestures, dear!!Smile

One mistake Nivi ditched Siddharth…simple mistake any other husband and wife or girlfriend/boyfriend would do under certain circumstances. It's not like Siddharth never ever was not good to her at all. My question is what is she going to do with Viren when she unfolds the truth about him? Ditched him too!!LOL Think before  U act!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomOmshanti1111ani_gr

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajole

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.

Girl friend U R scaring me!! I know this is your POV but I am a girl and I am guessing you r a girl too. I am so surprised to hear that you would like to marry Viren after what he did to Nivi. He went behind her with covered face and chocked her not only that he knocked her down with a big stick and made her unconscious.  That's not normal for a human kind to do. He just committed a crime I mean a crime more than enough to put him behind the bar.Angry I hope you are not that young I am only trying to help you and make you understand don't fall for the psycho's. When a person commit a crime don't feel sympathetic with him rather try to help him to realize his mistake. Most psychos are passionate and unpredictable with their romantic gestures, dear!!Smile

One mistake Nivi ditched Siddharth'simple mistake any other husband and wife or girlfriend/boyfriend would do under certain circumstances. It's not like Siddharth never ever was not good to her at all. My question is what is she going to do with Viren when she unfolds the truth about him? Ditched him too!!LOL Think before  U act!Smile


Clap
I think Nivi should stand on her own feet.

I had a friend who had a psycho husband. He was very romantic, but he had a weird craving regarding the time for consummation. I cant spell that out.Shocked
ConfusedBut viren is not psycho I feel. On one hand that makes him unpardonable, as he is doing everything in full sense, on the other hand it could be he can realise his mistake.



Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 6:14pm
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3981

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@ Anamika,
all your views are based on the fact that "Viren loves Nivedita". Suppose a day comes when it is revealed he does not love Nivedita, what will you say?
 
and coming to your quote "everything is fair in love and war", if he is in love and wants to kill another person just out of love, will you support that also?
 
I think as a Kinshuk fan, we should appreciate the actor here for taking up this challenging role, not try to find justifications or support his wrong actions against Sid. When Sid was wrong in not supporting Nivi,we should say he was wrong. When we rate characters from 1 to 100, for Sid, we cannot start at -20, for Viren from+20. We need to start from 0 for both and analyse their characters.

Personally saying, I never want Nivedita to get married to Sid. Sid is a normal and good natured person. He needs to free himself from worries of both the Sharma daughters and look for a mature and level-headed girl for him, who will neither sacrifice his love nor would suspect him.
 
Sid and Nivedita just do not match to me, in the same way, as Sid and Divya, and the reasons are because the two girls are two extremes.



I have no reason to believe that Viren does not love Nivedita,  because so much of his words and gestures have proved that he genuinely cares for her. He might have used her against Siddharth... but hurting her might never have been his aim ... but making her more dependent on him and seeing her hating Siddharth may be his aim. He might want to hurt Siddharth if he thinks Sid was responsible for the injustice that Viren suffered, but he would never hurt another soul who have seen only hurts in life as Viren had been through that himself. Remember Viren's character strengthening Dialogue to Nivedita much before they became friends 'The world gives reasons for those who always cry... Refuse once to cry and you would see that the world would stop troubling you'. When he returns the bracelet after Nivedita says that Life has always been hard on her Viren says, 'You lost it ... I am returning it. Kya pata mere aane se tumhare kismat badal jaye'... During the Haldi ceremony he says... 'I want to see you having your share of happiness'...

In case it is revealed that Viren does not love Nivedita but used her because he wanted to hurt Siddharth, then I would say that I want Nivedita to pay him back for using her, by proving and  revealing his true colors in front of all... and then opting out of her loveless marriage. Somehow, I do not think Viren would go to the extent of killing anyone, there are many ways of seeking revenge on someone than do that. Viren helped Nivedita during his entry scene and many times before knowing her. Viren always maintains his cool and calm (unless he sees injustice in front of him to people who matter to him)  and do not show his hurt. Viren is a strong character. He is bold... fearless... and he stands up for what he think is right.If he finds that he was wrong about Siddharth... he would definitely make amends too.

Even I have never wanted Nivedita to marry Siddharth as he could only make her more weak and he proved to be a failure with Nivedita. Fully knowing that Keshav is innocent and Chanchal and Jawahar are the culprits he just watched Nivedita suffer insults silently and still seemed to have got an Amnesia when he could make amends now that Dadaji is well. Waiting for Siddharth to get justice for Keshav is foolishness. Siddharth does not speak or act when he should and he is a weak character. If he married Nivedita he would have dominated her and made her more weak and dependent ... and with Divya now married to him he is a mere puppet in her hands.



Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 7:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111ani_gr

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
@ Anamika,

When I used to feel that Viren is the stalker and that he is targetting Sid, I also had a feel that Viren probably loves Nivi. But in these last two days, I could not see anything, rather I could only feel that he is using Nivedita. If he achieves his target through Nivedita, he might start loving her, as Nivedita has brought her his victory. But I somehow do not feel that he does not love Nivedita and all those gestures you are talking about, I feel those were means to woo Nivedita and win her trust.

But at the same time, I feel that probably Viren would realise that he made mistake in recognizing Sid and also in making Nivedita, an honest and sincere girl, a pawn to achieve his goal. He might repent in the future and since Nivedita is a compassionate girl, she will forgive his mistake and accept Viren.


My only hope about "he feeling something for Nivi", is why he went to ask for Nivedita's hand from dadi. I wont call it love though, because, if he had really loved Nivedita, he would not have used Nivedita against Sid. He should have protected his love, Nivedita and taken back at Sid in a different way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Joined: 24 January 2008
Posts: 13018

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
@ Anamika,

I too feel that Nivedita-Sid would not have made a good pair, because I feel that they both prioritised others over their own love. Sid is being dutiful towards Divya, so that in case their marriage breaks, it should not be because Sid did not try to work on it
. Sid is basically a goody goody character and his family is his weak point. Or else, the way Viren was trapping Sid today, he could have understood. But he, in his wildest dreams, cannot think that Viren can harm Nivedita or trap him. And this is being seen as his cowardice. I can side with him for not exposing JW due to DS's health, but at least he can meet Keshav, apologise to him and make a job arrangement for him somewhere else. I see his fault there definitely, as he is not trying to lessen Keshav's pain.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Joined: 28 February 2007
Posts: 25278

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@ Anamika,

When I used to feel that Viren is the stalker and that he is targetting Sid, I also had a feel that Viren probably loves Nivi. But in these last two days, I could not see anything, rather I could only feel that he is using Nivedita. If he achieves his target through Nivedita, he might start loving her, as Nivedita has brought her his victory. But I somehow do not feel that he does not love Nivedita and all those gestures you are talking about, I feel those were means to woo Nivedita and win her trust.

But at the same time, I feel that probably Viren would realise that he made mistake in recognizing Sid and also in making Nivedita, an honest and sincere girl, a pawn to achieve his goal. He might repent in the future and since Nivedita is a compassionate girl, she will forgive his mistake and accept Viren.


My only hope about "he feeling something for Nivi", is why he went to ask for Nivedita's hand from dadi. I wont call it love though, because, if he had really loved Nivedita, he would not have used Nivedita against Sid. He should have protected his love, Nivedita and taken back at Sid in a different way.

I too feel that Viren does not love NIvi (as yet)  might in the future. Whatever gestures he has shown, so called love he has shown, helped her at all times when she needed, is just a way to win her confidence..
But I wonder what actions he would take when he comes to know Nivi n her father were hurt by his own father & mother...Right now he just wants to bring down Sid in front of every one and gain Nivi's love...
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3981

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

@ Anamika,

I too feel that Nivedita-Sid would not have made a good pair, because I feel that they both prioritised others over their own love. Sid is being dutiful towards Divya, so that in case their marriage breaks, it should not be because Sid did not try to work on it
. Sid is basically a goody goody character and his family is his weak point. Or else, the way Viren was trapping Sid today, he could have understood. But he, in his wildest dreams, cannot think that Viren can harm Nivedita or trap him. And this is being seen as his cowardice. I can side with him for not exposing JW due to DS's health, but at least he can meet Keshav, apologise to him and make a job arrangement for him somewhere else. I see his fault there definitely, as he is not trying to lessen Keshav's pain.


I still do not understand why Siddharth cannot take his Dadi to confidence (YD think a world of her favorite Potha) with the proof and clear the misunderstandings about Sharma family which is the reason why she treats Nivedita badly.
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 518

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I agree.... Sid and Nivi never made a good pair...he could never support her... not before marriage ..and never after marriage. Even when Nivi and Viren disclosed their plans to marry... when yashodara was blaming Nivi and her family... Sid only shouted at Nivi..when she rose her voice against it...inspite knowing the truth..and Nivi was right... but he didnt fail once...he failed twice... you can forgive a person once, but not twice..especially for the same mistake. Even after that, has he made an effort to talk to dadaji abt what had happened.... he has seen Nivi listening all sorts of things from Chanchal and YS... and he knows why they dont like her...but has he ever thought of revealing the truth...no... he can never take side of the truth..because his family's respect and dignity is all that matters to him the most... he never thought abt Nivi... neither then..nor now.... How can you call him a lover?....
 
As per Viren, I am sure he will realize soon, that his has fallen in for Nivi, if not now... and he is the person who can go to any extent to get his Nivi back... he wont sit like Sid and wait for everything to happen automatically,without making any effort. Even though it was fake, but he has shown his determination to fight for things he wants ... and when he realises that he wants Nivi...he will go to any heights to get her back... he would be ready to repent...He has shown what he can do for nivi...even though it is part of his game... but for sure he will do this with true feelings..once he realises it....The story has to go NivRen way.... not only for the sake of NivRen but also for TRPs. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who do you think Siddharth will look better with?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: taani21   Replies: 73   Views: 7206

taani21 73 7206 09 April 2011 at 5:17am by neha_2011

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index