52 [70.27%]
22 [29.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
@ Anamika,
all your views are based on the fact that "Viren loves Nivedita". Suppose a day comes when it is revealed he does not love Nivedita, what will you say?

and coming to your quote "everything is fair in love and war", if he is in love and wants to kill another person just out of love, will you support that also?

I think as a Kinshuk fan, we should appreciate the actor here for taking up this challenging role, not try to find justifications or support his wrong actions against Sid. When Sid was wrong in not supporting Nivi,we should say he was wrong. When we rate characters from 1 to 100, for Sid, we cannot start at -20, for Viren from+20. We need to start from 0 for both and analyse their characters.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratzani_gr

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Personally saying, I never want Nivedita to get married to Sid. Sid is a normal and good natured person. He needs to free himself from worries of both the Sharma daughters and look for a mature and level-headed girl for him, who will neither sacrifice his love nor would suspect him.

Sid and Nivedita just do not match to me, in the same way, as Sid and Divya, and the reasons are because the two girls are two extremes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ani_gr

Exoctica Goldie
Exoctica
Exoctica

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I would say Siddharth and heres why...

Ok, so Siddharth made a mistake by not supporting Nivi at the crucial moment and I'm not denying that. However he did not do it intentionally, coz he was himself ignorant of the truth. But soon after, he did find out the truth, and even though he hasn't done anything about it...he regretted his own actions of not supporting Nivi.

Viren on the other hand, is using Nivi (don't know if he loves her) to get back at Siddharth. Yes, there may be a back story to Viren, and yes he was not given as much importance as Sid. But still, he is using an innocent person, and that too his own wife as a pawn. 

Under these circumstances, I prefer Sid, who is not perfect, yet atleast he is a genuine person!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ratz-Afreen-

Nivarth_fan Newbie
Nivarth_fan
Nivarth_fan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
It should be Sidarth in my opinions as many of you said. Even though Viren has won so many people's hearts with his charm and romantic lines, I had doubt in him from beginning. Now it has turned into reality!

Sidarth is a down to earth loving and caring person. I really regret Nivi could not marry him. Now both shall suffer a great deal.

ratz

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

Originally posted by akhilha

Here It Is the question of ur morality whom u chose!!

For me .. i would definitely prefer Someone Like Siddharth..Coz He is real and has flaws that can be rectified...He is steady and strong in his own way!! His major draw back would be not standing up for the right things which can be changed by circumstances..He is basically a good humanbeing and love u no matter what!!

Viren is an illusion..He is a Mirage...Dangerous ..and unpredictable......What he did for Nivi might just be a show!I would never fall for  aGuy who is not morally conscious...even if he supports me.....It does not matter!! Coz he would do it for his own purposes and really would not care about right or wrong!!

I completely agree.....even i love viren.....but anyday siddharth is a better human being after seeing yesterday's epi.....viren's troubled childhood cant justify his cuningness & sheer callousness..... towards his cousin n wife...am surprised people still find him better......we asian gurlz really value our morality ....its our strength.....

his trouble chilhood cant justify his act....illusion cannot be accepted in life....

ratz

1truelove Newbie
1truelove
1truelove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.

Actually even i was a niviren fan but since yestrday i sumhw cant agree with u....

The basis of true love is genuinity, trust & doing everything to any extent for the one you love....

Viren loves nivi is yet to be seen.....but even if he does......its selfish love.....he knew nivi n sid loved each other a lot.....yet he chose to come in between.....

I think hez soo verbal about his feelings, so that he can make nivi fall in love with him & forget sid....

true love is not about being possessive.....but letting the person free & see if he returns to u....only that is genuine love.....
Siddharth loves nivi unconditionally......even when she misbehaves with him......yes he is naive & didnt support nivi against his family......but that also shows us his loyalty....

Viren to me is nomore a genuine person.......any amount of traumatic childhood cant justify his selfishness & back stab......am sorry!
1 ture love i agree he ccant justify love and viren fans cant make excuses for him what hes doing is not out of love just selfishness
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Viren ofcourse.... I know people are really upset with him right now, but nivi's life would have been worse if she married Sid. A person who cannot stand for someone he loves can never be a better person. If say Sid married nivi, would he be able to get her the respect atleast what Viren has been fighting for? Even if he doesnot love her right now, which I know he will soon realize . Viren can become a better person, bec remember he is not bad at heart... He loves his family.. Though they don't seem to as much. But Sid would never change. He can never raise his voice infront of his family... Due to respect as per him, which I don't agree to. He has never been able to get his mother the respect she should have, what make us think nivi would have been better of with Sid. she could have not fought for herself... Remember even after knowing the truth any Keegan being framed he could not speak and fight for the truth. Atleast Viren has the courage and attitude and determination to get what he wants. No matter what I would never chose anyone like Sid.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Sid loved Nivedita, but failed drastically. Though I appreciate Sid as a dutiful human being, I can never call him a good lover.

Viren is not yet in love, I feel. So cant say just now. To him, Nivedita is just a way to reach his destination.

At this point, I consider no one as a good lover.

But this story will end in Nivi-Viren only, because they are married and there is no place for the story to go, other than show Nivi-Viren.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 5:58pm

Go to top