Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ratz

I completely agree.....even i love viren.....but anyday siddharth is a better human being after seeing yesterday's epi.....viren's troubled childhood cant justify his cuningness & sheer callousness..... towards his cousin n wife...am surprised people still find him better......we asian gurlz really value our morality ....its our strength.....

his trouble chilhood cant justify his act....illusion cannot be accepted in life....
1truelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: ratz

Actually even i was a niviren fan but since yestrday i sumhw cant agree with u....

The basis of true love is genuinity, trust & doing everything to any extent for the one you love....

Viren loves nivi is yet to be seen.....but even if he does......its selfish love.....he knew nivi n sid loved each other a lot.....yet he chose to come in between.....

I think hez soo verbal about his feelings, so that he can make nivi fall in love with him & forget sid....

true love is not about being possessive.....but letting the person free & see if he returns to u....only that is genuine love.....
Siddharth loves nivi unconditionally......even when she misbehaves with him......yes he is naive & didnt support nivi against his family......but that also shows us his loyalty....

Viren to me is nomore a genuine person.......any amount of traumatic childhood cant justify his selfishness & back stab......am sorry!

1 ture love i agree he ccant justify love and viren fans cant make excuses for him what hes doing is not out of love just selfishness
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Viren ofcourse.... I know people are really upset with him right now, but nivi's life would have been worse if she married Sid. A person who cannot stand for someone he loves can never be a better person. If say Sid married nivi, would he be able to get her the respect atleast what Viren has been fighting for? Even if he doesnot love her right now, which I know he will soon realize . Viren can become a better person, bec remember he is not bad at heart... He loves his family.. Though they don't seem to as much. But Sid would never change. He can never raise his voice infront of his family... Due to respect as per him, which I don't agree to. He has never been able to get his mother the respect she should have, what make us think nivi would have been better of with Sid. she could have not fought for herself... Remember even after knowing the truth any Keegan being framed he could not speak and fight for the truth. Atleast Viren has the courage and attitude and determination to get what he wants. No matter what I would never chose anyone like Sid.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sid loved Nivedita, but failed drastically. Though I appreciate Sid as a dutiful human being, I can never call him a good lover.

Viren is not yet in love, I feel. So cant say just now. To him, Nivedita is just a way to reach his destination.

At this point, I consider no one as a good lover.

But this story will end in Nivi-Viren only, because they are married and there is no place for the story to go, other than show Nivi-Viren.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
kajole thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.

Girl friend U R scaring me!! I know this is your POV but I am a girl and I am guessing you r a girl too. I am so surprised to hear that you would like to marry Viren after what he did to Nivi. He went behind her with covered face and chocked her not only that he knocked her down with a big stick and made her unconscious.  That's not normal for a human kind to do. He just committed a crime I mean a crime more than enough to put him behind the bar.😑 I hope you are not that young I am only trying to help you and make you understand don't fall for the psycho's. When a person commit a crime don't feel sympathetic with him rather try to help him to realize his mistake. Most psychos are passionate and unpredictable with their romantic gestures, dear!!😊

One mistake Nivi ditched Siddharth…simple mistake any other husband and wife or girlfriend/boyfriend would do under certain circumstances. It's not like Siddharth never ever was not good to her at all. My question is what is she going to do with Viren when she unfolds the truth about him? Ditched him too!!πŸ˜† Think before  U act!😊

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajole

Girl friend U R scaring me!! I know this is your POV but I am a girl and I am guessing you r a girl too. I am so surprised to hear that you would like to marry Viren after what he did to Nivi. He went behind her with covered face and chocked her not only that he knocked her down with a big stick and made her unconscious.  That's not normal for a human kind to do. He just committed a crime I mean a crime more than enough to put him behind the bar.😑 I hope you are not that young I am only trying to help you and make you understand don't fall for the psycho's. When a person commit a crime don't feel sympathetic with him rather try to help him to realize his mistake. Most psychos are passionate and unpredictable with their romantic gestures, dear!!😊

One mistake Nivi ditched Siddharth'simple mistake any other husband and wife or girlfriend/boyfriend would do under certain circumstances. It's not like Siddharth never ever was not good to her at all. My question is what is she going to do with Viren when she unfolds the truth about him? Ditched him too!!πŸ˜† Think before  U act!😊

πŸ‘
I think Nivi should stand on her own feet.

I had a friend who had a psycho husband. He was very romantic, but he had a weird craving regarding the time for consummation. I cant spell that out.😲
πŸ˜•But viren is not psycho I feel. On one hand that makes him unpardonable, as he is doing everything in full sense, on the other hand it could be he can realise his mistake.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@ Anamika,

all your views are based on the fact that "Viren loves Nivedita". Suppose a day comes when it is revealed he does not love Nivedita, what will you say?

and coming to your quote "everything is fair in love and war", if he is in love and wants to kill another person just out of love, will you support that also?

I think as a Kinshuk fan, we should appreciate the actor here for taking up this challenging role, not try to find justifications or support his wrong actions against Sid. When Sid was wrong in not supporting Nivi,we should say he was wrong. When we rate characters from 1 to 100, for Sid, we cannot start at -20, for Viren from+20. We need to start from 0 for both and analyse their characters.

Personally saying, I never want Nivedita to get married to Sid. Sid is a normal and good natured person. He needs to free himself from worries of both the Sharma daughters and look for a mature and level-headed girl for him, who will neither sacrifice his love nor would suspect him.

Sid and Nivedita just do not match to me, in the same way, as Sid and Divya, and the reasons are because the two girls are two extremes.

I have no reason to believe that Viren does not love Nivedita,  because so much of his words and gestures have proved that he genuinely cares for her. He might have used her against Siddharth... but hurting her might never have been his aim ... but making her more dependent on him and seeing her hating Siddharth may be his aim. He might want to hurt Siddharth if he thinks Sid was responsible for the injustice that Viren suffered, but he would never hurt another soul who have seen only hurts in life as Viren had been through that himself. Remember Viren's character strengthening Dialogue to Nivedita much before they became friends 'The world gives reasons for those who always cry... Refuse once to cry and you would see that the world would stop troubling you'. When he returns the bracelet after Nivedita says that Life has always been hard on her Viren says, 'You lost it ... I am returning it. Kya pata mere aane se tumhare kismat badal jaye'... During the Haldi ceremony he says... 'I want to see you having your share of happiness'...

In case it is revealed that Viren does not love Nivedita but used her because he wanted to hurt Siddharth, then I would say that I want Nivedita to pay him back for using her, by proving and  revealing his true colors in front of all... and then opting out of her loveless marriage. Somehow, I do not think Viren would go to the extent of killing anyone, there are many ways of seeking revenge on someone than do that. Viren helped Nivedita during his entry scene and many times before knowing her. Viren always maintains his cool and calm (unless he sees injustice in front of him to people who matter to him)  and do not show his hurt. Viren is a strong character. He is bold... fearless... and he stands up for what he think is right.If he finds that he was wrong about Siddharth... he would definitely make amends too.

Even I have never wanted Nivedita to marry Siddharth as he could only make her more weak and he proved to be a failure with Nivedita. Fully knowing that Keshav is innocent and Chanchal and Jawahar are the culprits he just watched Nivedita suffer insults silently and still seemed to have got an Amnesia when he could make amends now that Dadaji is well. Waiting for Siddharth to get justice for Keshav is foolishness. Siddharth does not speak or act when he should and he is a weak character. If he married Nivedita he would have dominated her and made her more weak and dependent ... and with Divya now married to him he is a mere puppet in her hands.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ Anamika,

When I used to feel that Viren is the stalker and that he is targetting Sid, I also had a feel that Viren probably loves Nivi. But in these last two days, I could not see anything, rather I could only feel that he is using Nivedita. If he achieves his target through Nivedita, he might start loving her, as Nivedita has brought her his victory. But I somehow do not feel that he does not love Nivedita and all those gestures you are talking about, I feel those were means to woo Nivedita and win her trust.

But at the same time, I feel that probably Viren would realise that he made mistake in recognizing Sid and also in making Nivedita, an honest and sincere girl, a pawn to achieve his goal. He might repent in the future and since Nivedita is a compassionate girl, she will forgive his mistake and accept Viren.

My only hope about "he feeling something for Nivi", is why he went to ask for Nivedita's hand from dadi. I wont call it love though, because, if he had really loved Nivedita, he would not have used Nivedita against Sid. He should have protected his love, Nivedita and taken back at Sid in a different way.

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@ Anamika,

I too feel that Nivedita-Sid would not have made a good pair, because I feel that they both prioritised others over their own love. Sid is being dutiful towards Divya, so that in case their marriage breaks, it should not be because Sid did not try to work on it
. Sid is basically a goody goody character and his family is his weak point. Or else, the way Viren was trapping Sid today, he could have understood. But he, in his wildest dreams, cannot think that Viren can harm Nivedita or trap him. And this is being seen as his cowardice. I can side with him for not exposing JW due to DS's health, but at least he can meet Keshav, apologise to him and make a job arrangement for him somewhere else. I see his fault there definitely, as he is not trying to lessen Keshav's pain.
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@ Anamika,

When I used to feel that Viren is the stalker and that he is targetting Sid, I also had a feel that Viren probably loves Nivi. But in these last two days, I could not see anything, rather I could only feel that he is using Nivedita. If he achieves his target through Nivedita, he might start loving her, as Nivedita has brought her his victory. But I somehow do not feel that he does not love Nivedita and all those gestures you are talking about, I feel those were means to woo Nivedita and win her trust.

But at the same time, I feel that probably Viren would realise that he made mistake in recognizing Sid and also in making Nivedita, an honest and sincere girl, a pawn to achieve his goal. He might repent in the future and since Nivedita is a compassionate girl, she will forgive his mistake and accept Viren.

My only hope about "he feeling something for Nivi", is why he went to ask for Nivedita's hand from dadi. I wont call it love though, because, if he had really loved Nivedita, he would not have used Nivedita against Sid. He should have protected his love, Nivedita and taken back at Sid in a different way.

I too feel that Viren does not love NIvi (as yet)  might in the future. Whatever gestures he has shown, so called love he has shown, helped her at all times when she needed, is just a way to win her confidence..
But I wonder what actions he would take when he comes to know Nivi n her father were hurt by his own father & mother...Right now he just wants to bring down Sid in front of every one and gain Nivi's love...