22 [29.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

carishma Newbie
carishma
carishma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

Originally posted by carishma

viren seems to be a better choice,granted he does narcissistic tendencies and really weird behaviour,he proved to be a better man,he was able to express himself to nivi in a way sid could not.he showed remorse it seems for hurting her,didnt just blame it on circumstances

agree viren loves nivi n expresses his love more n probably ws even sory 4 her state....but
the point is .....wat kind of love is dis??? u deliberately hurt ur loved one n make her hate sum1 so that she hates sid.....

wudnt just genuinely lovin her & being a gud husband hv made nivi forget sid completely.....dis ws just his personal vengenece against sid rather dan his love for nivi......n its sad.....dey hv ruined niviren.....Ouch

maybe he got tired of waiting for her,true he went about it the wrong way but viren has taken alot of knocks from the family,infact at times he may just as well be invisible,the producers are to blame,creating this perfect guy in viren with all the romance and being a knight in shining armour.no guy is that perfect!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afreen-

-Afreen- IF-Dazzler
-Afreen-
-Afreen-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
After Yest's episode, I would never fall for a guy who is like Viren.. he may be romantic and apparently seem nice but on the inside, he is ill.. he needs help.. He can have sympathies but not love and similarly wont be called a *true lover*

While on the other hand, there is Sid who loved truly but couldn't stand aganist the odds(his family) to support Nivi but still he is far off better than Viren..  he didnt had a purpose behind in loving Nivi whereas Viren had a whole game plan behind loving Nivi.. 

I think once Nivi is aware of Viren's situation, she won't label his love as true love.. thats my opinion

nims6

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

il go with viren....n m sure his painful past will make us choose him over siddharth...n i trust creatives for it....we must wait n watch....
yeah il go with Viren too Smile
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.

Actually even i was a niviren fan but since yestrday i sumhw cant agree with u....

The basis of true love is genuinity, trust & doing everything to any extent for the one you love....

Viren loves nivi is yet to be seen.....but even if he does......its selfish love.....he knew nivi n sid loved each other a lot.....yet he chose to come in between.....

I think hez soo verbal about his feelings, so that he can make nivi fall in love with him & forget sid....

true love is not about being possessive.....but letting the person free & see if he returns to u....only that is genuine love.....
Siddharth loves nivi unconditionally......even when she misbehaves with him......yes he is naive & didnt support nivi against his family......but that also shows us his loyalty....

Viren to me is nomore a genuine person.......any amount of traumatic childhood cant justify his selfishness & back stab......am sorry!

There is a saying 'Everything is fair in Love an War'. Viren is obsessed by Nivedita and to get her love and affection he even goes to extremes. There are 3 reasons why Viren ignores NivArth Relationship
  • Dadaji wanted Siddharth to marry Divya and Viren would do anything to fulfil Dadaji's wish
  • Nivedita herself did not want to get married to Siddharth but wanted him to marry her sister
  • Viren loves Nivedita and getting Siddharth out of the way was the only way Viren could get closer to Nivedita
Siddharth turning back boneless and Dadaji's real wish being manipulated by Chanchal worked as a Blessing in disguise for Viren to get closer to Nivedita. Coming to your statement 'The basis of true love is genuinity, trust & doing everything to any extent for the one you love' I would say that Viren's love for Nivedita is genuine, he trusts her completely (but do not trust Siddharth) and has always showed his love and affection for her by words and deeds.

Your Own Poll also proves Viren is the choice of Majority no matter what anyone may say.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 January 2011 at 4:32am
akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
@ Anamika

I respect ur views  But i really would like to know how u can justify Virens love and call it Genuine.....When he stood there Rock solid ..When his supposed love was thrashed and she was screaming out his name and literally looking into his eyes.....He just left her there without looking back!!

As For dadaji...He doesnt care two hoots otherwise why would he have ahand in overdosing Him!!His last wishLOLLOLOH! I think he knew about it as well and still went ahead and married Nivi!!!

PLease yaar if u think logically ..who would want to be saddled with such a cruel person....May be girls who seek out thrills by hanging out with freaky guys...maybe !! But women who crave tender love and security in her husbands arms would never prefer such tumultous life with a dangerous person who is incapable of loving!!

I know ur entitled to your opinion...But I just cannot see how anyone who has seen Nivis plight can even think Viren can be good husband material!!Confused

nims6

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I know the majority of people on this forum will say Viren, as his romantic and the way he has wooed Nivi, we all want to be wooed like that right, however i'm going to go for Sid, because i'm not as young and fanciful as i once was, meaning maybe until i was 21 or 22 i would gone for a Viren type of love, but now to be practical, or i've seen sense WinkEmbarrassed and confess that the world is tough and you need wealth as you can't leave on love only. Sid is tall, good looking and to top it off the boss of the family business, what else should a girl want. Girls you can always get Love from books and tv, movies. 
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.

Actually even i was a niviren fan but since yestrday i sumhw cant agree with u....

The basis of true love is genuinity, trust & doing everything to any extent for the one you love....

Viren loves nivi is yet to be seen.....but even if he does......its selfish love.....he knew nivi n sid loved each other a lot.....yet he chose to come in between.....

I think hez soo verbal about his feelings, so that he can make nivi fall in love with him & forget sid....

true love is not about being possessive.....but letting the person free & see if he returns to u....only that is genuine love.....
Siddharth loves nivi unconditionally......even when she misbehaves with him......yes he is naive & didnt support nivi against his family......but that also shows us his loyalty....

Viren to me is nomore a genuine person.......any amount of traumatic childhood cant justify his selfishness & back stab......am sorry!

Dear Viren didn't come in Between . He even didn't know abt Nvi-sid till d time he realised his own feelings n confessed it 2 Nivi . n He didn't come in b/w Nivi-sid ,Nivi herself decided 2 part ways frm Sid becozz sid was incapable n a dumb person who couldn't even see d truth of his own love . Sid himself lost Nivi by his own deeds n Viren doesn't hav any hand in it . By d time Viren came into d show their breakup already happeneed . n Viren didn't try 2 reunite Nivi-sid after knowing their Truth becozz nivi herself didn't wanted it . She herslef went 2 Viren for help , Viren didn't go 2 her for givng her help .So it's ridiculous 2 say ki Viren came in b/w Nivi-Sid .

Nivi-Sid breakup shows clearlytht they never loved each other n they were nt meant 2 b each other . Woww would u like 2 b tht person's wife who is just truthful thatzz it ? I mean if any1 insults u , drags u out of d house don't u thnk at tht time u need some1 like Viren who cn go 2 any extent for truth . for his love .

I definatelyy would like Viren anytime instead of havng Sid as Hubby who doesn't know even hu 2 speak , wht 2 speak n when 2 apeak .Aisi aachahii ka kya faida jo Apno ke kaam na aa sake aisi aachahi se toh Viren ki Obessiveness laakh gunna aachi hai .Yes he used Nivi but we also can't forget d fact tht at d end Is is only n only for Nivi ,n nt for himself So hu cn he b called as Selfish ? his way of showing his love may b unique n it had 2 b becozz he is a obessive lover n u can't expect d same thng frm him like a Normal lover do .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 20 January 2011 at 6:00am
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
For me it will be none,  Because one did not support Nivi when she was in trouble he did not trust her,  and the other sed Nivi as a means to take revenge on Sidharth, so how can u trust such people,  before falling in love I would really think 100 times is this person really genuine or he is using me as a means,  If so difficult to trust anyone after watching yesterdays episode and specially today's article,  how could Viren do this,  to innocent Nivi, 

Go to top