Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

who is a better lover...??

Poll Question: who would you like as a person & marry

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
52 [70.27%]
22 [29.73%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 246

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
well just curious......in todays scenario......whom would u fall in love with & marry if u were in nivi's place...
 
Viren- coz he is an absolute romantic & a strong character who stands for her against his family....but then he places his wish to settle personal scores before her pain n anguish.....n is psycotic
 
Siddharth-- coz he is an honest, loving & caring guy who is totally devoted to his family....loves his girl to bits...
but again he is over trusting.....& often mislead.....a little tooo innocent.....n nt as strong as viren.
 
Please do lemme know ur reasons too....Smile


Edited by ratz - 20 January 2011 at 12:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66akhilha-Afreen-

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Joined: 31 October 2010
Posts: 291

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Here It Is the question of ur morality whom u chose!!

For me .. i would definitely prefer Someone Like Siddharth..Coz He is real and has flaws that can be rectified...He is steady and strong in his own way!! His major draw back would be not standing up for the right things which can be changed by circumstances..He is basically a good humanbeing and love u no matter what!!
 
 
Viren is an illusion..He is a Mirage...Dangerous ..and unpredictable......What he did for Nivi might just be a show!I would never fall for  aGuy who is not morally conscious...even if he supports me.....It does not matter!! Coz he would do it for his own purposes and really would not care about right or wrong!!


Edited by akhilha - 20 January 2011 at 12:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ash66ratznims6-Afreen-

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 246

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akhilha

Here It Is the question of ur morality whom u chose!!

For me .. i would definitely prefer Someone Like Siddharth..Coz He is real and has flaws that can be rectified...He is steady and strong in his own way!! His major draw back would be not standing up for the right things which can be changed by circumstances..He is basically a good humanbeing and love u no matter what!!
 
 
Viren is an illusion..He is a Mirage...Dangerous ..and unpredictable......What he did for Nivi might just be a show!I would never fall for  aGuy who is not morally conscious...even if he supports me.....It does not matter!! Coz he would do it for his own purposes and really would not care about right or wrong!!
 
I completely agree.....even i love viren.....but anyday siddharth is a better human being after seeing yesterday's epi.....viren's troubled childhood cant justify his cuningness & sheer callousness..... towards his cousin n wife...am surprised people still find him better......we asian gurlz really value our morality ....its our strength.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kajoleakhilha

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Joined: 07 October 2010
Posts: 3981

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.
ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 246

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Viren Of course... He is Passionate and Unpredictable with his Romantic Gestures. He is also any girl's dream because he is verbal with his feelings,stands up for what he thinks is right and trust his Partner. He is also daring and fearless. Viren is fun to be with. Personally I think he has got the Backbone Siddharth lacks in him. Viren is someone who can be won by love and affection. Viren might have back stabbed Nivedita by using her against Siddharth but it is also true that he loves her and want her for himself.
 
Actually even i was a niviren fan but since yestrday i sumhw cant agree with u....
 
The basis of true love is genuinity, trust & doing everything to any extent for the one you love....
 
Viren loves nivi is yet to be seen.....but even if he does......its selfish love.....he knew nivi n sid loved each other a lot.....yet he chose to come in between.....
 
I think hez soo verbal about his feelings, so that he can make nivi fall in love with him & forget sid....
 
true love is not about being possessive.....but letting the person free & see if he returns to u....only that is genuine love.....
Siddharth loves nivi unconditionally......even when she misbehaves with him......yes he is naive & didnt support nivi against his family......but that also shows us his loyalty....
 
Viren to me is nomore a genuine person.......any amount of traumatic childhood cant justify his selfishness & back stab......am sorry!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilhanims6KinshukKiDewani

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Joined: 23 September 2010
Posts: 872

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
il go with viren....n m sure his painful past will make us choose him over siddharth...n i trust creatives for it....we must wait n watch....
carishma Newbie
carishma
carishma

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 4

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

viren seems to be a better choice,granted he does narcissistic tendencies and really weird behaviour,he proved to be a better man,he was able to express himself to nivi in a way sid could not.he showed remorse it seems for hurting her,didnt just blame it on circumstances

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Joined: 15 January 2007
Posts: 246

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carishma

viren seems to be a better choice,granted he does narcissistic tendencies and really weird behaviour,he proved to be a better man,he was able to express himself to nivi in a way sid could not.he showed remorse it seems for hurting her,didnt just blame it on circumstances

 
agree viren loves nivi n expresses his love more n probably ws even sory 4 her state....but
the point is .....wat kind of love is dis??? u deliberately hurt ur loved one n make her hate sum1 so that she hates sid.....
 
wudnt just genuinely lovin her & being a gud husband hv made nivi forget sid completely.....dis ws just his personal vengenece against sid rather dan his love for nivi......n its sad.....dey hv ruined niviren.....Ouch
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nims6

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who do you think Siddharth will look better with?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: taani21   Replies: 73   Views: 7206

taani21 73 7206 09 April 2011 at 5:17am by neha_2011

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index