Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i cant belive nandhish and rashmi (Page 5)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by hermoinee

Originally posted by tanvismile

Yes of course you are right...........Not everyone conducts themselves in the same way. But I really don't like to judge because I feel each person must take the risk and the responsibility of whatever they decide and if it works for them..........good, if not, then that is their lookout. What do you think??

of course its their responsibility to conduct themselves properly  infront of media if not they reputation go down which wil b big loss but obviously judgements tends to take place ,wenevr we watch someone on screen we either get good or bad impresion,we cant help it.

Ok I just saw the shoot..............I did not see anything wrong about their conduct but I agree that it was a bit odd to say the least..........the shoot was for Valentine's Day........what does that mean?? Is it for themselves or will their pictures be placed somewhere for others to seeConfusedConfused I thought when a shoot was mentioned it was for some publication and it looked like a shoot for mattresses because Nandish looked like he was falling asleep at times........but Rashami looked pretty
So if it was just for themselves what a wasteConfusedConfused ............but.their fans will be happyWink to see them happy

@ bold...hahaha..May be he thought that he was giving a love- lorn mesmerised look for Rashmi, but it came out as though he was sleepyWinkLOL

Hi, noticed that you were on the other thread..............avoided for reasons best kept to myself. Happy to see you hereSmile I really am too old for this ridiculous fantasy about these fictional characters. Still it is always fun to analyse and dissect till the cv's throw everything for a loop.

I prefer to avoid most of the times and I too am not a young teenager going gaga over any idols ...hahaha..WinkLOL

Edited by hermoinee - 21 January 2011 at 12:16am

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

I prefer to avoid most of the times and I too am not a young teenager going gaga over any idols ...hahaha..WinkLOL

I have grown up children...........so I am light years away from being a teenager...............plus the nature of my job is to review foreign films.............which I mistakenly thought was difficult.........but compared to this.......it is a cakewalk.

Here no one wants to even consider the fact that you cannot make sense of someone else's (CV's) nonsenseOuchLOLLOL. Still I enjoyed the chatting on the Forum but maybe this is a good time to give up UT...........I still watch BV and NAIDL in bits and pieces and the Forum there is great...........
hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged

I have grown up children...........so I am light years away from being a teenager...............plus the nature of my job is to review foreign films.............which I mistakenly thought was difficult.........but compared to this.......it is a cakewalk.

Here no one wants to even consider the fact that you cannot make sense of someone else's (CV's) nonsenseOuchLOLLOL. Still I enjoyed the chatting on the Forum but maybe this is a good time to give up UT...........I still watch BV and NAIDL in bits and pieces and the Forum there is great...........

I was watching BV initially, but lost interest and stopped watching it when they made too much hullabulla and went OTT trying to promote and showed the small Anandi getting shot and all...After that I started watching UT..But now I think the time has come to quit this also since they are showing only nonsense, but the forum is fun but for some disturbances..LOL

Edited by hermoinee - 26 January 2011 at 10:15am
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

i cant believe ............................whats wrong with this couple ,y r they trying to make their private life into public affair.yesterday saw sbb ,they were asked as to what the reason for photoshoot they said because they r excited for valentine s day thats y.......wen reporter asked what is difference first and now ,nandhish is like cant u see the difference the way we r sitting .y r they showing off so much ????????looks like want to promote their jodi .such immature people.

They do it for their fans because they know we love them soooo much and we wanna be with them sharing their happiness so they showed us the proposal and we always tell Nandmi that their fans love them sooooooooooooooooo much and pray for their happiness.
sharing and showing off nautanki makes a lot of difference
indeed! i have never seen any other real life couples of tv to show off that much unless they are asked by any company to do promotion for their product together.
actually they knw they cannot become famous unless or until they show off as much as they can because everybody are not fools to get impressed with offscreen jodis unnecessarily.we are viewers of their show so we will get impressed with their onscreen work and they don't have any onscreen tracks so far,so creating it unnecessarily.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Muah bips

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

i cant believe ............................whats wrong with this couple ,y r they trying to make their private life into public affair.yesterday saw sbb ,they were asked as to what the reason for photoshoot they said because they r excited for valentine s day thats y.......wen reporter asked what is difference first and now ,nandhish is like cant u see the difference the way we r sitting .y r they showing off so much ????????looks like want to promote their jodi .such immature people.

They do it for their fans because they know we love them soooo much and we wanna be with them sharing their happiness so they showed us the proposal and we always tell Nandmi that their fans love them sooooooooooooooooo much and pray for their happiness.
sharing and showing off nautanki makes a lot of difference
indeed! i have never seen any other real life couples of tv to show off that much unless they are asked by any company to do promotion for their product together.
actually they knw they cannot become famous unless or until they show off as much as they can because everybody are not fools to get impressed with offscreen jodis unnecessarily.we are viewers of their show so we will get impressed with their onscreen work and they don't have any onscreen tracks so far,so creating it unnecessarily.....LOL

Well to be fair they are in a cut throat industry and there are so many talented, beautiful, good looking actors and actresses around that they are probably making sure they get seen..........enough exposure to try and ensure more roles together or otherwise...........

If Uttaran had done a better job of the story and drawn great acting out of the actors then maybe all this hoopla would not have been required as it is all we see is junk and even decent actors will find it difficult to give a wonderful performance in a less than mediocre serial. Maybe that  is the reason.

Edited by groucho - 21 January 2011 at 2:00am
tvfreaq Groupbie
tvfreaq
tvfreaq

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
They are not doing this for thier fans...its just tooooooooooooooooo fake..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Well to be fair they are in a cut throat industry and there are so many talented, beautiful, good looking actors and actresses around that they are probably making sure they get seen..........enough exposure to try and ensure more roles together or otherwise...........

If Uttaran had done a better job of the story and drawn great acting out of the actors then maybe all this hoopla would not have been required as it is all we see is junk and even decent actors will find it difficult to give a wonderful performance in a less than mediocre serial. Maybe that  is the reason.

well ur right this is something that we know that y they r doin it y r u justifying their actions r u big fan of them.Big smile

Go to top