Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i cant belive nandhish and rashmi (Page 4)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by groucho

[

Ok I just saw the shoot..............I did not see anything wrong about their conduct but I agree that it was a bit odd to say the least..........the shoot was for Valentine's Day........what does that mean?? Is it for themselves or will their pictures be placed somewhere for others to seeConfusedConfused I thought when a shoot was mentioned it was for some publication and it looked like a shoot for mattresses because Nandish looked like he was falling asleep at times........but Rashami looked pretty
So if it was just for themselves what a wasteConfusedConfused ............but.their fans will be happyWink to see them happy

actualy phootoshoot was good ya sometimes i remember nandish was falling sleep so funny but their poses were realy good ,its good for fans i never said a celebrity couple should never go sexy phooto shoot ,my post was related to the interview they gave thats it .

Oh the interview...............seen many like that............nothing new and they have just got engaged......so let them flaunt it................I may not do it in the same way but they don't seem to mind. Smile

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged

Yes of course you are right...........Not everyone conducts themselves in the same way. But I really don't like to judge because I feel each person must take the risk and the responsibility of whatever they decide and if it works for them..........good, if not, then that is their lookout. What do you think??

of course its their responsibility to conduct themselves properly  infront of media if not they reputation go down which wil b big loss but obviously judgements tends to take place ,wenevr we watch someone on screen we either get good or bad impresion,we cant help it.

Ok I just saw the shoot..............I did not see anything wrong about their conduct but I agree that it was a bit odd to say the least..........the shoot was for Valentine's Day........what does that mean?? Is it for themselves or will their pictures be placed somewhere for others to seeConfusedConfused I thought when a shoot was mentioned it was for some publication and it looked like a shoot for mattresses because Nandish looked like he was falling asleep at times........but Rashami looked pretty
So if it was just for themselves what a wasteConfusedConfused ............but.their fans will be happyWink to see them happy

@ bold...hahaha..May be he thought that he was giving a love- lorn mesmerised look for Rashmi, but it came out as though he was sleepyWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23cjs369tiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash_trendygal24

i totally AGREE....!!! y make a show of their relationship?????
Other actors can do anything to keep their relationship under wraps...n these 2 r toh......they have made their relationship a v v v v v v v v public 1!!.......acc they hv spoilted it!! v dnt wnt 2 noe how close they used to sit n now how close they r sitting.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTWW...LOVE VEER AND ICCHA!!:)(nandish and tina!!:))Smile
thanks for agreeing
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Yes of course you are right...........Not everyone conducts themselves in the same way. But I really don't like to judge because I feel each person must take the risk and the responsibility of whatever they decide and if it works for them..........good, if not, then that is their lookout. What do you think??

of course its their responsibility to conduct themselves properly  infront of media if not they reputation go down which wil b big loss but obviously judgements tends to take place ,wenevr we watch someone on screen we either get good or bad impresion,we cant help it.

@ bold...hahaha..May be he thought that he was giving a love- lorn mesmerised look for Rashmi, but it came out as though he was sleepyWinkLOL

Hi, noticed that you were on the other thread..............avoided for reasons best kept to myself. Happy to see you hereSmile I really am too old for this ridiculous fantasy about these fictional characters. Still it is always fun to analyse and dissect till the cv's throw everything for a loop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

[

actualy phootoshoot was good ya sometimes i remember nandish was falling sleep so funny but their poses were realy good ,its good for fans i never said a celebrity couple should never go sexy phooto shoot ,my post was related to the interview they gave thats it .
Ya even I thought it was bit too much when the reported asked "pehle aur abhi ke situation mein kya phark hain".............to which nandish replied "aapko hamare baithne ke tareeke mein phark nahi nazar aa raha hai "LOLEmbarrassed(rash was almost sitting on nand's lap).......
Otherwise photoshoot was a good one.
they only know what they r trying to prove nautanki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rashmi u cud make out a bit earlier but never expected frm nandish ,he seemed to b a shy private fellow i guess now he learning lessons frm taps so that he gets limelight but all this realy doesnt go with his personality.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

He probably is mesmerized by her............and she did look good but what they were doing is anyone's guess...............I guess shoots tend to be like that.Wink
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

they only know what they r trying to prove nautanki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!rashmi u cud make out a bit earlier but never expected frm nandish ,he seemed to b a shy private fellow i guess now he learning lessons frm taps so that he gets limelight but all this realy doesnt go with his personality.

That I agree with somehow he looked awkward also whereas she was much more natural........Smile
ichvee Senior Member

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23

Go to top