Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

i cant belive nandhish and rashmi (Page 3)

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by groucho

Yes of course you are right...........Not everyone conducts themselves in the same way. But I really don't like to judge because I feel each person must take the risk and the responsibility of whatever they decide and if it works for them..........good, if not, then that is their lookout. What do you think??

of course its their responsibility to conduct themselves properly  infront of media if not they reputation go down which wil b big loss but obviously judgements tends to take place ,wenevr we watch someone on screen we either get good or bad impresion,we cant help it.

Ok I just saw the shoot..............I did not see anything wrong about their conduct but I agree that it was a bit odd to say the least..........the shoot was for Valentine's Day........what does that mean?? Is it for themselves or will their pictures be placed somewhere for others to seeConfusedConfused I thought when a shoot was mentioned it was for some publication and it looked like a shoot for mattresses because Nandish looked like he was falling asleep at times........but Rashami looked pretty
So if it was just for themselves what a wasteConfusedConfused ............but.their fans will be happyWink to see them happy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattu

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
tanvi babies chill, there is lot of difference in showing ur love to ur loved ones and to public ................... we know much better , chodo yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23tiny15

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

[

Ok I just saw the shoot..............I did not see anything wrong about their conduct but I agree that it was a bit odd to say the least..........the shoot was for Valentine's Day........what does that mean?? Is it for themselves or will their pictures be placed somewhere for others to seeConfusedConfused I thought when a shoot was mentioned it was for some publication and it looked like a shoot for mattresses because Nandish looked like he was falling asleep at times........but Rashami looked pretty
So if it was just for themselves what a wasteConfusedConfused ............but.their fans will be happyWink to see them happy

actualy phootoshoot was good ya sometimes i remember nandish was falling sleep so funny but their poses were realy good ,its good for fans i never said a celebrity couple should never go sexy phooto shoot ,my post was related to the interview they gave thats it .
SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged
aditi ji it was for some magazine or some advert not for themselves it was for valentines day and theyr the new hot couple of tellyland soEmbarrassed
tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

tanvi babies chill, there is lot of difference in showing ur love to ur loved ones and to public ................... we know much better , chodo yaar

haa yaar maine chod hi diya hai wo kya hai koi aur mujse baat kar raha hai toh mai bhi bole ja rahi hoon aur waise bhi wo koi ranbir kapoor aur deepika toh hain nahi.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

i thought they r dg the photoshoot for some add

which usualy comes on tv for safe and secure   -

because the way it was written on the wall

it was like veer and tapasya in the most sexiest avathar
ash_trendygal24 Newbie
ash_trendygal24
ash_trendygal24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
i totally AGREE....!!! y make a show of their relationship?????
Other actors can do anything to keep their relationship under wraps...n these 2 r toh......they have made their relationship a v v v v v v v v public 1!!.......acc they hv spoilted it!! v dnt wnt 2 noe how close they used to sit n now how close they r sitting.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTWW...LOVE VEER AND ICCHA!!:)(nandish and tina!!:))Smile

akruz

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

[

actualy phootoshoot was good ya sometimes i remember nandish was falling sleep so funny but their poses were realy good ,its good for fans i never said a celebrity couple should never go sexy phooto shoot ,my post was related to the interview they gave thats it .
Ya even I thought it was bit too much when the reported asked "pehle aur abhi ke situation mein kya phark hain".............to which nandish replied "aapko hamare baithne ke tareeke mein phark nahi nazar aa raha hai "LOLEmbarrassed(rash was almost sitting on nand's lap).......
Otherwise photoshoot was a good one.

tiny15

Go to top