Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

i cant belive nandhish and rashmi (Page 2)

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Well we are very happy to be sharing teir happiness theyre not showing off they are in love so of ocurse it will look like thatEmbarrassed

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

i cant believe ............................whats wrong with this couple ,y r they trying to make their private life into public affair.yesterday saw sbb ,they were asked as to what the reason for photoshoot they said because they r excited for valentine s day thats y.......wen reporter asked what is difference first and now ,nandhish is like cant u see the difference the way we r sitting .y r they showing off so much ????????looks like want to promote their jodi .such immature people.


Well Valentine's Day is the day to promote love isn't it???WinkWink These sort of photo shoots are very common in other countries.................in India ----not so much as Valentine's Day is not very Indian. So if they want to show their love to the public.............good luck to them.........does not really impact us so let their fans enjoy.Smile


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hpppppSRKLuvr

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 9015

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
sharing ones hapiness with fans is good but u can see their attitutde that they r just showing off their love thats so cheap ,they r acting like kids.y is so much drama required on camera.the way they sit like fools as if the other one is goin to fall.i liked them before but i dont like cheap couples ,i have seen lot of cuoples photo shoot .doing phooto shot is nt cheap but nautanki is cheap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Joined: 09 January 2008
Posts: 23470

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Well we are absolutely loving it!Embarrassed
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

sharing ones hapiness with fans is good but u can see their attitutde that they r just showing off their love thats so cheap ,they r acting like kids.y is so much drama required on camera.the way they sit like fools as if the other one is goin to fall.i liked them before but i dont like cheap couples ,i have seen lot of cuoples photo shoot .doing phooto shot is nt cheap but nautanki is cheap.


I must admit I have not seen the shoot nor do I want to...............but the way I see it is that here are 2 people just engaged but more importantly they are new to this line of business.

So what they are basically doing is ensuring they get seen which might lead to more work for them. You and I may not like it or approve of it but that is what seems to be the way to move forward these days. So that is why these things rarely bother me.............Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007sourojLimitLessFan

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 9015

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho



I must admit I have not seen the shoot nor do I want to...............but the way I see it is that here are 2 people just engaged but more importantly they are new to this line of business.

So what they are basically doing is ensuring they get seen which might lead to more work for them. You and I may not like it or approve of it but that is what seems to be the way to move forward these days. So that is why these things rarely bother me.............Smile

ok but there r many other couples like amir sanjeeda ,karan kritika ,etc so many but obviosly they dont show off.i have always seen wen a couple shows off they tend to loose respect after a particular period of time.this is obvious..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 5332

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Originally posted by groucho



I must admit I have not seen the shoot nor do I want to...............but the way I see it is that here are 2 people just engaged but more importantly they are new to this line of business.

So what they are basically doing is ensuring they get seen which might lead to more work for them. You and I may not like it or approve of it but that is what seems to be the way to move forward these days. So that is why these things rarely bother me.............Smile

ok but there r many other couples like amir sanjeeda ,karan kritika ,etc so many but obviosly they dont show off.i have always seen wen a couple shows off they tend to loose respect after a particular period of time.this is obvious..


Yes of course you are right...........Not everyone conducts themselves in the same way. But I really don't like to judge because I feel each person must take the risk and the responsibility of whatever they decide and if it works for them..........good, if not, then that is their lookout. What do you think??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hppppp

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 9015

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho



Yes of course you are right...........Not everyone conducts themselves in the same way. But I really don't like to judge because I feel each person must take the risk and the responsibility of whatever they decide and if it works for them..........good, if not, then that is their lookout. What do you think??

of course its their responsibility to conduct themselves properly  infront of media if not they reputation go down which wil b big loss but obviously judgements tends to take place ,wenevr we watch someone on screen we either get good or bad impresion,we cant help it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
rashmi is very beautiful

2 3 4

Author: rose1982   Replies: 25   Views: 4455

rose1982 25 4455 24 August 2010 at 12:12am by surfgal
Rashmi Desai celebrates Ramzan!-Article

2

Author: cuteteddybear25   Replies: 15   Views: 2815

cuteteddybear25 15 2815 22 August 2010 at 11:11am by gallu4eva
reasons why I love rashmi

Author: rose1982   Replies: 3   Views: 1705

rose1982 3 1705 21 August 2010 at 4:07pm by jyoti06
Rashmi- nandhish gossip's influence

2 3

Author: vaishu.reddy89   Replies: 17   Views: 5441

vaishu.reddy89 17 5441 23 November 2009 at 7:59am by neenu55

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index