India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

CAREFUL........

NikithaNair Newbie
NikithaNair
NikithaNair

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Till now everything is fine.CTs became successful in showing Viren's grey shades.
But from now they have to be careful in giving a very strong  justifiable reason for Viren's strange behavior.
Otherwise they will loose the Loyal viewers of the show. I hope they'll not turn Viren into completely negative as he is one of the protagonists of the show and the NIVREN jodi is the show's Highlight.
If the story goes like that Viren turns villain seeking revenge and Sid saving Nivi from his hands, then it'll become like EktaKapoor sagas.
Lets Hope for the Best..............

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurteddybear66vids08VirMan_ArShi

ratz Senior Member
ratz
ratz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
but initially werent abhishek tiwari & neha sargam the  original lead pair????

I dont think the writers are deviating from the basic story of a girl nivi who is so shy & is under some family pressure becoz of which shez not able to convey her feelings to the guy she loves....siddharth....

This was the original story.....as i remember.....viren was introduced to spice the story.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akhilha

akhilha Senior Member
akhilha
akhilha

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ratz

but initially werent abhishek tiwari & neha sargam the  original lead pair????

I dont think the writers are deviating from the basic story of a girl nivi who is so shy & is under some family pressure becoz of which shez not able to convey her feelings to the guy she loves....siddharth....

This was the original story.....as i remember.....viren was introduced to spice the story.....
U are right...the Cts are not getting deviated......The original story line was that Sid anD nivi will be separated ...only then they will realise they were meant to be together,,,,,And Virens character was always there in the story...He was supposed to be a grey character....But Kinshuks entry as Viren Changed the whole scenario and the Trps sky rocketed coz of all the romance aand songs etc...But the story line will resume...It was just spiced up a bit....But now we really have to see whether Cts will do justice...Are they really only For Trps or the sensible storyline which they set out to show us!!!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index