Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

I've Seen people change with every release: Bobby

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Every Friday changes your life: Bobby

Kunal M Shah, MUMBAI MIRROR, Jan 20, 2011, 11.23am IST

Now that Yamla, Pagla Deewana is a Box-Office success Bobby Deol, who has kept a low profile all this while, is smiling again. He has consciously decided to promote himself aggressively now.

On how important the success of the film is to him, Bobby said, "Every film counts. Every Friday changes your life. I am glad that while shooting for YMD, I signed a couple of great banners. I was not down in the dumps though.

If I weren't good enough, people like Anees Bazmee and Abbas Mustan would not have signed me before YMD."

Fair enough. But then why did he keep such a low profile all this while? Bobby said, "I don't believe in pushing myself in this industry where people do anything to gain what they want. But I now realize that you need to do your own PR, which is something that I am not used to."

When asked if they are planning a sequel to YMD that they will produce and Sunny will direct, Bobby replied, "Why not? We are thinking of one but only if a good script shapes in.

As far as Sunny directing the film is concerned, I think Dillagi was one of my best performances and was a film ahead of its times. So Sunny will surely direct a film soon. As far as producing the film is concerned, we are better actors than businessmen."
Finally, speaking about the change in attitude of people in the industry, Bobby said, "I have never got so much warmth from people and I am surprised because in this industry people always pull each other down. I have been in the industry for 15 years and I've seen people change with every release."

Edited by Zareena - 19 January 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yahoo2

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Yahoo2

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I always liked bobby but he did many lame scripts. I loved him in Soldier, Humraaz and can't rememberLOL He's a good actor, he should do comedy. I wonder who these people areTongue

Yahoo2

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

I hope he comes with Amisha Patel again, I LOVED them in Humraaz Big smile

Yeah same here, love their chemistryyy..so glad Akshaye khanna dies..ROFL He was overactingROFL
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top