India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Monakalp's guardian angel: Sejal

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
I want Anukalp's youngest sister to be the only one in the family who can serve as a go-between for Monakalp. Everyone only seems to come between them and create more alienation.

Also, Sejal needs to become Mona's BFF pronto, then maybe Mona will relax and if the family begins any scheming, Sejal can come to Mona's assistance and bail her out.

Sejal is pretty, young, Mona's age and should be able to help Mona share her feelings, cuz Hetal certainly ain't comin' to her rescue!

If hetal is the spy, Sejal is the buffer.

Give Sejal more screen time and create a strong friendship between the pretty Punjabi kudi and the pretty Gujarati chhokri.

They'll teach each other  more about their cultures and anyone else. And Sejal will protect Mona. Pucca.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxIshk4unotasharanidhingramaaykafan25kmaikapkiranrana9jazzy28aaabbbaewargattuGauri22Writer42Shas3Davishermanycsweetie

cbindia2009 Groupbie
cbindia2009
cbindia2009

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
So far they have been hinting at a possible romance between Hetal and Mona's cousin. Would luv to see something materialise, then when Hetal gets married and is treated better, she will feel horrible that she was responsible for some of the unfairness to her sister-in-law.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unot_Sahra_Davisherma

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
honestly i dont tink hetal did anyting wrong but i so want to see hetal and karan together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unot

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Sejal seems very nice and protective about her Bhaabi Mona, unlike Hetal who is acting like a spy.  She will realize it  when she also gets married.  I used to like Hetal, I amnot sure any more.
I think Sejal will have something in the future which will bring Mona and Anukalp closer.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishk4unotivanta29Shas3nycsweetie

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
That would be great if Mona and Sejal becomes good friends. Mona needs somebody who could support her and give her moral support.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Humtum25nycsweetie

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajolj

That would be great if Mona and Sejal becomes good friends. Mona needs somebody who could support her and give her moral support.

i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Jot92 Senior Member
Jot92
Jot92

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Yeah i think mona needs sejal since Anukalp and mona never dare to talk to each other.

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Looks like the CVs are giving Sejal more lines! And bringing her closer to Mona...love it when they listen to us...

Besides, Sejal is so sweet to her Bhabhi, compared to the human newspaper aunty Pejal, aka The Daily News.

Khabar ho, tou bhi bata degi yeh aurat. Uske pati pe daya aati hai, ek walking-talking newspaper se shaadi hogai bechare ki.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index