Will Monakalp say "I Love You" on V Day?

Posted: 13 years ago
They haven't declared their feelings for each other even though they're married. Neither have they consummated their marriage.

So what better day than Valentine's Day to say those 3 little words that can make or break this cute couple grahasti?

Can't say this in person? Okay, make it simple.

Leave notes for each other and gifts and leave them in places where only they will find them.

He can get her a card, a pretty pair of earrings with a dozen V Day red roses and leave them on her pillow.

She can get him a watch and a cute card and leave it in his closet with his shirts where he's sure to find it.

Their cards MUST say "I Love You"...that is a must.

I mean, how long do we wait before they feel comfy with each other? Let V Day do the trick!
I do not see that happening any time soon although Valentine's day is less than a month.  Also I do not expect Anukalp to say that first.  My opinion it will come from Mona.
Both of them have realised their feelings for each and was about to confess but the mother's showed up on their honeymoon Now coming to V day confession it could happen only if these two go out to dinner or something otherwise at home it's the taunting's that are going to continue.
Seems a good time to do the confession at V day, if Akalp ever has the courage lol

Seriously these two need to go out and have fun atleast
V Day will be very awkward for Monakalp, because as one poster just pointed out, they've just stopped talking to each other like before, and that can't be good.

Maybe Sejal will notice that they are having issues and work some magic and do something to bring them closer to expressing their feelings...she's the only one in the house who can be termed a helper to both.

If they miss out on V Day, it will be a pity.

Now, that they're getting closer, can we expect a love confession on V'Day?

Monakalp, we're waiting!
After the way Anu behaved today, Mona wouldn't even want to celeb V Day with him...

Hey CV dudes, Anu is our hero, he can't be mouthin' stuff like that to Mona! He's supposed to get angry, okay, I'll give ya that...but he crossed a big line today...

Can'tcha see that? It was shocking when I heard him say that!

Yeah, and if the shoe was on the other foot, would he forgive Mona for saying the same iccky words? To a newly wed???

If this continues, then good night nurse....
^^Yup what Anukalp said today was a big NO, NO especially in their relationship as newly wed😒. These two srsly need somebody who can work magic on them.
Agreed!

Magic is what they need...I'm putting my money on Sejal...

Will their MIL even allow them to celebrate V Day?

Or are they going to get the old "Arre hamarey zamaney mein to yeh Valentine Shalentine kuch nahi tha...yeh aaj kal ke bache kitney bigar gai hai...yeh chaiye woh chaiyeh...." lecture...

People today are stopping at 2 kids per family...but our baap dadas and their wives, who would think V Day is a floozy day to waste money on, found the time to have up to 9 or more kids...

Like my maternal gpa and g'ma had 8 kids, my paternal had 9. Funny.

After what Anukalp said to Mona yesterday that it was a mistake to marry her, I don't expect much to happen between these two on Valentine's Day. After what he said to Mona who was not a fault here, I see no chance of her say the 3 little words to Anukalp. And if he does say it to her which I don't think he will since he thinks marrying her was a mistake she won't believe him and will take his love confession to be insincere.