Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

Will Monakalp say "I Love You" on V Day?

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
They haven't declared their feelings for each other even though they're married. Neither have they consummated their marriage.

So what better day than Valentine's Day to say those 3 little words that can make or break this cute couple grahasti?

Can't say this in person? Okay, make it simple.

Leave notes for each other and gifts and leave them in places where only they will find them.

He can get her a card, a pretty pair of earrings with a dozen V Day red roses and leave them on her pillow.

She can get him a watch and a cute card and leave it in his closet with his shirts where he's sure to find it.

Their cards MUST say "I Love You"...that is a must.

I mean, how long do we wait before they feel comfy with each other? Let V Day do the trick!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asharanidhingraUmang90Anu_monaMamanaWriter42_Sahra_

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I do not see that happening any time soon although Valentine's day is less than a month.  Also I do not expect Anukalp to say that first.  My opinion it will come from Mona.
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Both of them have realised their feelings for each and was about to confess but the mother's showed up on their honeymoonOuch Now coming to V day confession it could happen only if these two go out to dinner or something otherwise at home it's the taunting's that are going to continue.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Seems a good time to do the confession at V day, if Akalp ever has the courage lol

Seriously these two need to go out and have fun atleast
Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
V Day will be very awkward for Monakalp, because as one poster just pointed out, they've just stopped talking to each other like before, and that can't be good.

Maybe Sejal will notice that they are having issues and work some magic and do something to bring them closer to expressing their feelings...she's the only one in the house who can be termed a helper to both.

If they miss out on V Day, it will be a pity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_monaWriter42

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Now, that they're getting closer, can we expect a love confession on V'Day?

Monakalp, we're waiting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Writer42

Archanafan Senior Member
Archanafan
Archanafan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
After the way Anu behaved today, Mona wouldn't even want to celeb V Day with him...

Hey CV dudes, Anu is our hero, he can't be mouthin' stuff like that to Mona! He's supposed to get angry, okay, I'll give ya that...but he crossed a big line today...

Can'tcha see that? It was shocking when I heard him say that!

Yeah, and if the shoe was on the other foot, would he forgive Mona for saying the same iccky words? To a newly wed???

If this continues, then good night nurse....

Writer42

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
^^Yup what Anukalp said today was a big NO, NO especially in their relationship as newly wedDisapprove. These two srsly need somebody who can work magic on them.

Writer42

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index