India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

just a qs..... (Page 2)

-Afreen- IF-Dazzler
-Afreen-
-Afreen-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Good question.. I like Viren but M supporting Sid because this is something which is very much unacceptable atleast I won't if my hubby turns out to be a *psychotic dude* who is using me as a pawn.. 

Everyone is upset because Viren's character has been ruined.. Turning him into a psycho is something irreparable nd Nivi won't accept his love later on, i think.. so that's hurting evryone.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

I don't know bani why are you always after Nivedita. Its her fault and such. Whatever Sid did is fine because he is male and he can leave his psycho wife but if Nivi leaves her Psycho husband is a sin and she should rectify her Psycho husband but Sid should not recitfy his Psycho wife. He was not 5 yr old kid who was forced to marry Divya he said yes himself. Both are at fault so if Nivi has to tolerate Viren so it is justified Sid should always tolerate Divya. If Sid should be freed from Divya then Nivi should also be freed of Viren. It can't be justified because she is girl she should sacrifice her life always and rectify her psycho husband. I am against it. Anyway what ever they want to show it's their serial and I am out of it as I was from Bidaai when Sadhana was unnessarily tortured.
Its your thought, that I side with Sid as he is a man and not with Nivedita as she is a woman. I am sorry, I wont give justification to your self conceived thoughts, because when I judge a character, I never think of man or woman.

Since you only brought Sadhna, I 'ld cite one example from Sadhna's character. Sadhna was too much in love with Ragini, right?> But the option came to her as what she should choose: truth or Ragini, she chose truth. Thats the stability of a character. And when she had option between Alekh and Ragini, she knew that marriage is not conceived by some papers, she felt Alekh would understand why she signed the papers and would come back and solve her misery as a husband. It was clearly shown when she cried after Alekh left that "itna hee kachha tha hamare rishta, ke ek signature se tooth gaya. Alekhji, ek baar pooch lete ke Sadhna tumne iss paper pe kyun sign kiya. Yeh paper mere liye paine nahin rakhta". These are not my words, these were showed in Bidaai about Sadhna. When Alekh left home to be with Sdahna, she did not accept Alekh, neither did she leave him. She showed him the right way, that a mother's method may be wrong, but not her intentions.

Nivi's charater is very close to Sadhna, but she fails in few aspects, like someone pointed out, she has a tendency to take people who loves her for granted and she gives her life for people, who she is aware are selfish.

anyways, I am sorry, after reading all my posts, you could never feel my love for Nivedita and that I want to see as a strong woman and to jusge everything and everyone, whether Sid, Divya, Keshav, properly and with an unbiased mind. Her words and actions for everyone should match. In her attempt to do justice to Divya, she should be the instrument to make others unhappy and make them cry their hearts out.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 8:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

salunieakhilha

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Afreen-

Good question.. I like Viren but M supporting Sid because this is something which is very much unacceptable atleast I won't if my hubby turns out to be a *psychotic dude* who is using me as a pawn.. 

Everyone is upset because Viren's character has been ruined.. Turning him into a psycho is something irreparable nd Nivi won't accept his love later on, i think.. so that's hurting evryone.. 
I am the person who made a post, criticising Sid when Keshav was physically abused. Today, people are pointing fingers at me. Strange!
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

I feel even wen nivi gets to knw everythng she wnt have a tot prob.. Obivously she'll get a shock and will b hurt, but 1s even she neva liked sid wen he didnt support her... Im sure she'll nt leave viren's haath and will b with him and mayb treat him also... Im sure the hand tht he extended to her she will extend it back wen viren needs help and support... But yeah i still feel sid needs a lil support... He is more of the family guy so mayb coz of tht he didnt biliv nivi but nw wats going on with him, is wrong... I feel so..

Sid made a mistake, but he had the heart to apologise also, without putting any blame on anyone. Sid never showed that circumstance made him react like that way, rather he accepted his fault and went ahead and bowed down and apologised to not only Nivi, but talked to NT.

I support Nivedita if she could not forgive Sid. Its her life and she should choose whom she wants to marry. If Nivedita is not comfy with Sid, the story ends there only. There is no logic, no justification needed.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Bani I am not describing charactersketch of Sadhana and not even comparing it with Nivi but I am just saying I can't watch a serial with too much torture on a girl and a girl is just watching and sacrificing for good or bad doesn't matter.
Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Bani I am not describing charactersketch of Sadhana and not even comparing it with Nivi but I am just saying I can't watch a serial with too much torture on a girl and a girl is just watching and sacrificing for good or bad doesn't matter.
She has chosen this path, she will reach the destination through this path only. And since is good, she might suffer torture, but she will attain happiness.
Tell me one thing, the day she vowed to be with her father and supported her father, while leaving the Sood house, did you feel proud of her?I am sure you did, also I did feel proud, because I felt not only she could gather courage by siding with the truth, but she stood as a barrier between her father and his torturers. She was cited as a truthful human as well as a dutiful daughter. I felt very proud of her on that day. Also, criticised Sid and wrote harsh about him, and made a topic about his keeping quiet when Keshav was physically abused.

But later, the way Nivedita's character has been sketched or she has acted, I did not feel very happy. First of all, I feel she, as a sister should have prioritised Yash's future over Divya's "junoon". In any case, Sid was marrying Divya due to CC's plan. Let Sid do whatever he wants to do. At least in that way, she was not acting as a part to unite Sid and Divya, as she was trying to do before. She should have stayed away, not played any game with Viren. Had she not played the game, Sid would have caught her or said those words about "backout of marriage". Her approach should have been unifocussed on NT dadi, and Yash, when her father left. But she left NTdadi and Yash and went ahead to play game with Viren. Sid happy or unhappy was marrying Divya, Nivedita never had to play a part. If she had stayed away after making her point clear to Sid. But she chose to Divya and HL's happiness.

People should definitely be selfless. Nivedita has a heart of gold, no one can deny that. If I deny that, then I am a criminal. No one has to call me "mad", I'll call myself "mad/bad", if I suspect Nivedita's good heart. But as per me, she failed to recognise the true worth of people, which is very important for a human being.

akhilha

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Sorry bani I never wanted to be rude with you it was just I was little bit mad that how Nivi's heart and trust is broken 2 times by both sood brothers and not only that one is using the innocent soul in his hatred mission and then I read your post and you said she is at fault so I get angry. I shouldn't be that rude with my words.

Omshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Sorry bani I never wanted to be rude with you it was just I was little bit mad that how Nivi's heart and trust is broken 2 times by both sood brothers and not only that one is using the innocent soul in his hatred mission and then I read your post and you said she is at fault so I get angry. I shouldn't be that rude with my words.
I am not hurt at all, because I know what I am. When you are trying to justify Nivedita and protect her and cry with her, my attitude is that she needs to protect herself, and make herself so strong that no one can hurt her, or make use of her. God helps those who help themselves. 
But as an elder, I'll give you one free adviceSmile. Lena hain to loWink: sometimes, its better to forget one or two mistakes, if the other person is basically a good human being. Sid is not a bad human being, he is compassionate, but he has limitations, but his limitations will never allow him to scheme and backstab. Suppose, when Sid comes to know that CC spoke lies about Ddaji's wish, what you think his action wil be? will he scheme and plot and vow to destroy CC? OR he will confront them in public. You may question,  why he is not speaking out against JW? My answer would be he wants DS enough to get strong to endure the truth of JW or else DS might suffer another stroke.

Take care. I do not get easily affected by anything. Dont worryHug. you are like my little sister. Frankly speaking, I like you, as I feel you are one of those members, who has the guts to designate something wrong as wrong, instead of trying to justify a wrong. Keep it up,  have faith in your thoughts.Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 20 January 2011 at 9:54am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index