ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Clearly everyone is upset at viren being shown as a -ve character......& despite sid's innocence sumhw we arnt ready to render him r support & still believe viren truly is good & loves nivi....

So my qs to u guys is....why r we being so blind to viren's faults...
           Is it becoz u love the character viren or becoz we love kinshuk mahajan the actor????

In my case i'll b honest ....i love viren coz its kinshuk.....in dat case i think we being pretty harsh on sid's character.....in all fairness he truly deserves more support dan he gets.....n probably even nivi...
 just a thot....plzz do leme knw ur take on it... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I feel neither Viren nor Sid deserves her Sid never cared for her love and Viren broke her trust in millions peices. Sid is getting his punishment for blindly believing JAAL and didn't support truth I think it's his punishment that he should know the pain of blame when you didn't committed any mistake and now Viren should get his punishment by again loosing Nivi. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
ratz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I feel neither Viren nor Sid deserves her Sid never cared for her love and Viren broke her trust in millions peices. Sid is getting his punishment for blindly believing JAAL and didn't support truth I think it's his punishment that he should know the pain of blame when you didn't committed any mistake and now Viren should get his punishment by again loosing Nivi.

i agree.....sid didnt deserve nivi wen he didnt believe her......but later when he realised jawahar's fault.....he went to nivi....but sadly nivi didnt hear him out n instead resented him......
Its mutual fault.....dey both lack compatability despite such devotional love......such a pity!
akhilha thumbnail
👏A very matured point of view!!! i must admit that  the story here demands us to be a bit clear headed about the right and the wrong!! When people did not hesitate to Condemn Sid SOO much and hated to even take his name becoz he did not stand by Nivi....Then Why are they even thinking that Virens actions might be Justifiable.....Even Sids actions were justifiable .....If u wanted!! No...U cant just be blind to the fact that Virens actions are much more henious ...just becoz NIvren is wonderful!!!

Siddharth  and Nivi,,,,Both have Benn Victimised time and again by all their loved ones....They are really beautiful souls.....But all happiness have been sntached From THem!!

I can never Blame NIvi Or Sid For anything ...Coz they have been just Trusting and Loving.....They are both Very pure at heart!!

I had felt apart of me had Died When NIvaarth ended.....BUt Now i feel even more hopeless Coz Nivi will hate Sid from the bottom of her heart...even if it is temporary!!

So i can totally empathise with NIvren FANs .....I know what they are going thru.....Coz we really suffered when Nivaarth was so brutally ended.........
1truelove thumbnail
Originally posted by: akhilha

👏A very matured point of view!!! i must admit that  the story here demands us to be a bit clear headed about the right and the wrong!! When people did not hesitate to Condemn Sid SOO much and hated to even take his name becoz he did not stand by Nivi....Then Why are they even thinking that Virens actions might be Justifiable.....Even Sids actions were justifiable .....If u wanted!! No...U cant just be blind to the fact that Virens actions are much more henious ...just becoz NIvren is wonderful!!!

Siddharth  and Nivi,,,,Both have Benn Victimised time and again by all their loved ones....They are really beautiful souls.....But all happiness have been sntached From THem!!

I can never Blame NIvi Or Sid For anything ...Coz they have been just Trusting and Loving.....They are both Very pure at heart!!

I had felt apart of me had Died When NIvaarth ended.....BUt Now i feel even more hopeless Coz Nivi will hate Sid from the bottom of her heart...even if it is temporary!!

So i can totally empathise with NIvren FANs .....I know what they are going thru.....Coz we really suffered when Nivaarth was so brutally ended.........

1truelove so well said,but who deserves nivi more the person who is breaking her knowingly or the on that didnit stand by her becuase he was torn in 2 directions family -love 
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

I feel neither Viren nor Sid deserves her Sid never cared for her love and Viren broke her trust in millions peices. Sid is getting his punishment for blindly believing JAAL and didn't support truth I think it's his punishment that he should know the pain of blame when you didn't committed any mistake and now Viren should get his punishment by again loosing Nivi.

If you ask me, I'ld want to see Nivedita with Viren. Sid should be freed from both the Sharma girls. To me, that is Nivedita's fault. Next was Sids fault that he did not side with innocent Keshav and Nivedita, whatever might be the circumstance, Sid is at fault there, especially when he sees Keshav being physically assulted. Now with Viren's love on her eyes, Nivedita is suspecting an innocent Sid. Sid yesterday came to their room worried, but Nivedita could not bestow trust on him and suspected him. So I feel, Nivi is at fault now, reason could be anything that Viren is blinding him.

Sid and Nivedita cannot just be together. Its totally absurd for me. Nivedita should work towards making her anti-hero a real hero and spend her life with him, because she cannot abandon every man always. Sid should free himself from both Sharma girls, in whatever way he is related, give the entire property and family to Nivedita-Viren and stay away, only to visit the family when they need him.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know bani why are you always after Nivedita. Its her fault and such. Whatever Sid did is fine because he is male and he can leave his psycho wife but if Nivi leaves her Psycho husband is a sin and she should rectify her Psycho husband but Sid should not recitfy his Psycho wife. He was not 5 yr old kid who was forced to marry Divya he said yes himself. Both are at fault so if Nivi has to tolerate Viren so it is justified Sid should always tolerate Divya. If Sid should be freed from Divya then Nivi should also be freed of Viren. It can't be justified because she is girl she should sacrifice her life always and rectify her psycho husband. I am against it. Anyway what ever they want to show it's their serial and I am out of it as I was from Bidaai when Sadhana was unnessarily tortured.
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
I feel even wen nivi gets to knw everythng she wnt have a tot prob.. Obivously she'll get a shock and will b hurt, but 1s even she neva liked sid wen he didnt support her... Im sure she'll nt leave viren's haath and will b with him and mayb treat him also... Im sure the hand tht he extended to her she will extend it back wen viren needs help and support... But yeah i still feel sid needs a lil support... He is more of the family guy so mayb coz of tht he didnt biliv nivi but nw wats going on with him, is wrong... I feel so..
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good question.. I like Viren but M supporting Sid because this is something which is very much unacceptable atleast I won't if my hubby turns out to be a *psychotic dude* who is using me as a pawn.. 

Everyone is upset because Viren's character has been ruined.. Turning him into a psycho is something irreparable nd Nivi won't accept his love later on, i think.. so that's hurting evryone.. 
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

I don't know bani why are you always after Nivedita. Its her fault and such. Whatever Sid did is fine because he is male and he can leave his psycho wife but if Nivi leaves her Psycho husband is a sin and she should rectify her Psycho husband but Sid should not recitfy his Psycho wife. He was not 5 yr old kid who was forced to marry Divya he said yes himself. Both are at fault so if Nivi has to tolerate Viren so it is justified Sid should always tolerate Divya. If Sid should be freed from Divya then Nivi should also be freed of Viren. It can't be justified because she is girl she should sacrifice her life always and rectify her psycho husband. I am against it. Anyway what ever they want to show it's their serial and I am out of it as I was from Bidaai when Sadhana was unnessarily tortured.

Its your thought, that I side with Sid as he is a man and not with Nivedita as she is a woman. I am sorry, I wont give justification to your self conceived thoughts, because when I judge a character, I never think of man or woman.

Since you only brought Sadhna, I 'ld cite one example from Sadhna's character. Sadhna was too much in love with Ragini, right?> But the option came to her as what she should choose: truth or Ragini, she chose truth. Thats the stability of a character. And when she had option between Alekh and Ragini, she knew that marriage is not conceived by some papers, she felt Alekh would understand why she signed the papers and would come back and solve her misery as a husband. It was clearly shown when she cried after Alekh left that "itna hee kachha tha hamare rishta, ke ek signature se tooth gaya. Alekhji, ek baar pooch lete ke Sadhna tumne iss paper pe kyun sign kiya. Yeh paper mere liye paine nahin rakhta". These are not my words, these were showed in Bidaai about Sadhna. When Alekh left home to be with Sdahna, she did not accept Alekh, neither did she leave him. She showed him the right way, that a mother's method may be wrong, but not her intentions.

Nivi's charater is very close to Sadhna, but she fails in few aspects, like someone pointed out, she has a tendency to take people who loves her for granted and she gives her life for people, who she is aware are selfish.

anyways, I am sorry, after reading all my posts, you could never feel my love for Nivedita and that I want to see as a strong woman and to jusge everything and everyone, whether Sid, Divya, Keshav, properly and with an unbiased mind. Her words and actions for everyone should match. In her attempt to do justice to Divya, she should be the instrument to make others unhappy and make them cry their hearts out.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago