Posted: 13 years ago
verryy saddd yaar,,,,,,, she is already facing so much.... and still this one again
first of all... she needs to tell him everything...i mean yeah she loves him but she always hurts him... its high time she stops this ''i'll leave you'' funda... by now she should know what will make maan happy n that is her presence in his life... when you love someone sleflessly their well being comes first but that does not mean you will leave them coz u blame ur self for their problems... its no solution instead it will make mattesr worse for them... every single thought of her begins with i'm the reason for his problems... likewise even maan needs to assure her she is not his weakness nor his liability... both of them are wrong somewhere... just my oppinion plz dont mind it but i do not see any progress in their relationship... they lack communication, their level of understanding though great, sometimes it is absolutely absent... to me their relation had not progreesed its been the same since they confessed...
 otherwise the update was lovely...
 n one question why did you do that to her... why are all the mishaps happening to her... havent you given her enough pain already...
thanks for the update...πŸ€—
awesome update...πŸ‘
another testing time for them....
good part
nice twist lets see how they will survive this
plz continue soon
loved da update
very sad
noo geet  cant have children
der always hope

😭 πŸ˜­ 😭 😭 😭 πŸ˜­ 😭 😭 😭 πŸ˜­ 😭 😭
what????? why this torture???

really very well written
really liked it
waiting for the next update

Noor
aww poor maaneet
great update
they still have option of adoption
con't soon!
😭  its so so sad.....

why geet hurt maan...  poor guys......

pl give some relief 4 maneet....... pl round abt a magic wind.... n

maan's wish of kids be fulfilled by geet.......

love........................286pearl
lovely update dear...why does geet always hide things from maan??......maan must be very frustated with her with her behaviour😑😑
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon