Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Modi parivaar should be ashamed on themselves !

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
That whole family should be ashamed of their total lack of integrity ..they created and supported a situation in which someone like Kokila needs to go to Urmila  house and ask for her daughters proposal. 
They  are all smilies at the thought of Kinjals wedding with Dhanwal .The guy is not an issue as he actually comes across as a harmless person -the issue is the family he belongs too! Yet the rest of the family are oblivious to this factor.
Good that Urmila behaved the way she did when they went to their house  the Moti family they deserved it .

They couldn't find a better solution??? Would someone like Kokila REALLY take this totally bizarre route? I dont think so , from the beginning of this serial Kokila's character  has been a strong clear minded independent and just woman .Now in a sweep they have made her into a typical majboor maa...totally uncalled for.
That family have used Kokila's heartache and jumped on the Dhawal marriage bandwagon.

Good on Ahem for atleast saying the truth in that they acted like bewakoofs in going there !
Aur Jigar needs a slap ..hes happy whatever happens!
The main focal point of this drama is Kokilas strength ...now this has been turned into  weak fickle minded thinking woman and that is a great shame.

Edited by MARHABAA - 19 January 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha12kwebbelsuk19tina_1234

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Marhabaa hun.... 1st of all i need a name with which to address you
2nd if sADhli sees all caps title, she'll go ballistic... not actually ballistic, but she will ask you not to use all capsSmile
3rd... plzz hun... use a smaller font in the post, i know and appreciate that you are frustrated, but when people try reading it, it feels as if one is being shouted at... and you know no one likes to be shouted at... right?? also, i wanted to quote your message, but somehow the end reply was becoming too long because of the fontCry

am extremely sorry, if you feel am overstepping any limits... but thought of telling you...

also, its Modi not MotiWink

well they have to show every aspect of a human being... no one wants Kinjal to go to Urmi's house as her daughter-in-law, but i believe Kinjal is the only one who can bring Urmi low

as per Dhawal, he seems more of a gharjamai candidate to me... so i am waiting for an outhouse to open in Modi Mansion's gardenWink

you are right about Modi'd lacking backbone... and whoever has it has got one of cast-iron... Hetal should realize that its her in-laws who are creating trouble, but i don't think she would like to leave her goody-two-shoes image... as per Jigar, bhagwaan, i know he is a nice guy in bad situation but can't he recognize when he is being played with

Edited by upasana.diya - 19 January 2011 at 11:39pm
MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
oopsy @cap locks ,also the font appears not so big on my laptop but i have reduced it  just incase its showing up too big on others 

actually they are MOTI parivaar as they are thick in the head Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19Howlarious

upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

oopsy @cap locks ,also the font appears not so big on my laptop but i have reduced it  just incase its showing up too big on others 

actually they are MOTI parivaar as they are thick in the head Wink

you mean moti as in fat brained???? ohh then you are perfectly rightLOL
but you still have to give me a nameBig smile... what shall i call you

Edited by upasana.diya - 19 January 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_ranisuk19

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Yep moti akal the Modi parivaar

Hi am Natashaah Smile
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

Yep moti akal the Modi parivaar

Hi am Natashaah Smile

gotcha...Smile....
shon703 Senior Member

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
upasana.diya IF-Dazzler
upasana.diya
upasana.diya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shon703

Hey marhabba you are correct mainly jigar and gopi needs tight slap that includes hetal as well......and you are right in every respect but yes even in heartache state she did mention ek jagah khaaye (valley) and dusri aur koooan(well) for kinjal means she is not happy with kinjal for dhawal

god will make kinjal shout - she is not preggy ' and ten koki will get strength, hope the real inner strength... and then urmi aur rashi ka pooori tarah sey fhat jana chahiye

oh god hop ekinjal says this loudly even before they take the rishta ahead, else u know elesh parivar was very soft and matured they didnt make issue

urmi tou sab jagah nahin wo badnami kar degi

kinjal come on spk up- hell with rubbish rashi bitch

and who is this all time sadli behen sadli behen

with due respects to her , thi is communal forum not what one likes

Sadhli is this forum's moderator.
with due respect, i would like to ask you to keep a civil tongue... and not use statements that i have marked in bold specifically...
as you said this is a communal forum and every community has some rules, which need to be followed to make it welcoming to others... if you can't respect that, then i am not sure if you know the concept of community and society or you are living in your own sweet mirage with no one to form a community
We have never bad mouthed anyone in this forum and have given full freedom... but freedom comes at a price and the price here is keeping a civil tongue... hope you will abide by it...

if you don't know language of computers, then let me make it clear for you... if you write a line in all caps, it means shouting and we don't like to shout... and big fonts are sometimes a problem for some people...
and i am not sure what your problem is, Natasha was cool with changing it and she took it in her stride... am observing all your posts and i have basically stopped responding to you since you seemed to me like a person who can pick up fights with virtual people too and i didn't want any fight, but now you are really annoying me...

you are welcome to express your opinion in a civil way, but we havn't yet given anyone the right to abuse people who are in this forum....

Edited by upasana.diya - 20 January 2011 at 2:13am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

choti_ranisaomomRafeal.suk19

Go to top