krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everybody
I was wondering if Raghu will help geetaa get a makeover, change her name (like Wht happened in jassi) and when Noone can recognize her, she will fight for her parents? Probably also make prince fall in love with her and go in his house to take revenge and save her parents?? Iono maybe?? Anyy ideas how she ll do it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kwebbel thumbnail
Yeah i  think it would be like jassi jassi Koi Nahi
Utishma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope she does change herself and become more srong and brave and fight for her family. But I hope she does not mary a looser character like Prince. I hope she learns the first lesson of self respect and does not give his time of the day. What a jerk!! Why would she consider marrying a person who was playing with her emotions just because he was bored?

There are ways to fight for her family - Marrying Prince should not be an option she should consider. That would be wrong message to the audiance.

Just my opinion

sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Raghu will help her and maybe a love story will build between raghu and geeta
nirubharya thumbnail
I would also like Geeta to fall in love with Raghu and both of them to work togather to deal with malini and the crew. 

It will also do wonders for  Raghu's self esteem. In jail while talking to Dr. Bhagat, he amde a statement that he does not think of  himself as a good guy. But if Geeta falls for him and they can mutually help each other.
krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok what if Raghu plays purabs character like in jassi! I want her with Raghu as well!
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
so i also want geeta to be with raghu
prince is such a loser.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: krzyme8

Hi everybody
I was wondering if Raghu will help geetaa get a makeover, change her name (like Wht happened in jassi) and when Noone can recognize her, she will fight for her parents? Probably also make prince fall in love with her and go in his house to take revenge and save her parents?? Iono maybe?? Anyy ideas how she ll do it?

i think that might happen
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nope actually she will marry prince...it says so in the home page of geeta on the zee web site..she'll get justice by marrying prince...but yes someone needs to give her a makeover ASAP!
Edited by Shas3 - 13 years ago