Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

+ve n my take on epi... n future prediction.. (Page 3)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
There are many things which make me wonder is it alone Viren who is doing all this or there is someone else also who is doing this,  The kitchen fire incident, why would Viren take such a big risk of leaving the oil can open,  In this pocess Nivi could have also lost her life, So wat could be the secret behind all this,  We have to wait and see,  hope this is disclosed soon,  The bulb, the blood in the which shirt all is ok to scare Nivi but not Fire,  How did Viren know that Nivi would be the one who would lightt the lamp in the kitchen, but later Divya did it,  Is there more to this Stalker thing

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by COOLGIRLLAVANYA

if viren was behind all this, then what about the bike incident!!!!!!! who was the one who cut the tube!!!!!!!!!!!! it was not viren for sure!!!!!!!!was that sid by any chance!!!!!! which made viren's hatred toward him more!!!!!!!!!!

i think again viren only did it .. to frame sid .. as again when viren left her there to gt mechanic.. it was sid who came there... so i guess again it was done by viren only... 
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

if viren was behind all this, then what about the bike incident!!!!!!! who was the one who cut the tube!!!!!!!!!!!! it was not viren for sure!!!!!!!!was that sid by any chance!!!!!! which made viren's hatred toward him more!!!!!!!!!!

i think again viren only did it .. to frame sid .. as again when viren left her there to gt mechanic.. it was sid who came there... so i guess again it was done by viren only... 

Yes agree with u but how did he know that Sid would come there or pass from there,  this is wat the question is?  also in the Dada saheb medecine incident  how could Viren only change the medecine,  when it was the same day he, left for Delhi and just  that time YD dadi phones that they have reached Delhi,  How can he be both the places same time,  This is clear there is someone else who is with Viren,  who changed the medecine,  Also when Nivren went for Date and someone cut the oil pipe of the motorcylcle,  they showed Viren going and then a big rock falling from top,  That also would not b  Viren,  These are so many questions which are still unanswered

Edited by friendforall - 20 January 2011 at 3:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

There are many things which make me wonder is it alone Viren who is doing all this or there is someone else also who is doing this,  The kitchen fire incident, why would Viren take such a big risk of leaving the oil can open,  In this pocess Nivi could have also lost her life, So wat could be the secret behind all this,  We have to wait and see,  hope this is disclosed soon,  The bulb, the blood in the which shirt all is ok to scare Nivi but not Fire,  How did Viren know that Nivi would be the one who would lightt the lamp in the kitchen, but later Divya did it,  Is there more to this Stalker thing

can be ... u r right... bt lets see right now how CTs first justify viren's action in usin nivi for all this... 
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Yes but how did he know that Sid would come there or pass from there,  this is wat the question is?

he must have known the time when sid leaves for office... frm home.. so accordingly he must have planned tht... else lets see... 
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
In the article which we about Viren turning psychotic they say that he does all for Love just for Nivi's love but in that they have said something else,  which make me think wat will be the Future of Nivren;s love story, the line goes like this " 'What exactly is his past', 'What kind of love does he have for Nivi, and will he stand by her for life'' we have got to see this now,  if he is going to support her whole life or he will also leave her heart broken

Edited by friendforall - 20 January 2011 at 3:56am
VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Yes agree with u but how did he know that Sid would come there or pass from there,  this is wat the question is?  also in the Dada saheb medecine incident  how could Viren only change the medecine,  when it was the same day he, left for Delhi and just  that time YD dadi phones that they have reached Delhi,  How can he be both the places same time,  This is clear there is someone else who is with Viren,  who changed the medecine,  Also when Nivren went for Date and someone cut the oil pipe of the motorcylcle,  they showed Viren going and then a big rock falling from top,  That also would not b  Viren,  These are so many questions which are still unanswered

i agreeThumbs Up without someone's help Viren couldn't do this
can it be NanduConfused

Edited by pinkparty - 20 January 2011 at 3:42am
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
May be because Nandu and Viren seem to be very close,  he is often seen with Nandu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index