Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

+ve n my take on epi... n future prediction.. (Page 2)

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namita_murti

this storey is about Nivi, so maybe loving Viren and realizing how much he needs her, will make her character grow. She gave up on Sid coz of Divya but she won't let Viren go and some how help him get over his insecurities. Who knows maybe Chanchal might redeem herself after coming to know of Viren's issues. No mother would want to lose their child.

all we want is nivren relation nt to gt suffer... i really hope nivren to stay together.....

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by pinkparty

@teddybear66 yeah dear me too think Viren is doing all these only 4 his loveHug i thik he truly loves Nivi and doesn't want 2 share Nivi wid Siddhart

i really hope this happens... as it can be a g8 justifications for his actions... n wnt destroy the beautiful relation of nivren ... 

pinkparty@ i want that to soooooooooooooo badly ....i hope his doing this for his love but the thing is people who love don't hurt a person u love .....is just sooo not right Cry

and teddy me to just don't want to see this simply beautiful  relationship been destroy ....

Edited by naley4ever - 19 January 2011 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naley4ever

Originally posted by teddybear66

Originally posted by pinkparty

@teddybear66 yeah dear me too think Viren is doing all these only 4 his loveHug i thik he truly loves Nivi and doesn't want 2 share Nivi wid Siddhart

i really hope this happens... as it can be a g8 justifications for his actions... n wnt destroy the beautiful relation of nivren ... 

pinkparty@ i want that to soooooooooooooo badly ....i hope his doing this for his love but the thing is people who love don't hurt a person u love .....is just sooo not right Cry

and teddy me to just don't want to see this simply beautiful  relationship been destroy ....

all on one side... n the beautiful relation on one... nivren love story shld nt suffer... plzz CTs dont do this... 

naley4ever

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
CTs plzzz giv us some very strong reasons for turin viren to be the stalker... n plzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt destroy the beautiful nivren magic... 

plzz dnt show viren nt lovin nivi... its a request frm all of us .. 

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Even I feel that Viren loves Nivi a lot,  He did so many things to make her jealous for example keeping gifts inthe cupboard and asking Nivi isn't she jealous,  even he had already planned their Honeymoon in some hotel,  means he truely wanted to take Nivi out for their Honey moon,  But later changed his mind as according to him he got another chance to Frame Sid,  also when Nivi was hit on the head he was just looking at her instead of running away from there,  and in the Hotel room he looked concerned for her,  Viren surely has hatred for Sid since childhood may be he was obsessed with her as a child also but Nivi was closer to Sid,  I sincerely wish NIVREN JODI remain like this,  After knowing the truth Nivi should not hate Viren instead she should help him to get out of this complex,  I remember when Viren went to ask NT dadi Nivi's hand he was begging to her to give him Nivi, NT dadi said its impossible as U r a Sood,  then Viren replies he can even leave his Sood Family just for Nivi,  This shows how much he loves Nivi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashiluvskinnyteddybear66VirMan_ArShi_Namita_

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
agree with u frienforallSmile

Edited by aashiluvskinny - 20 January 2011 at 3:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66diyaloveskinny

MonuKaKinshuk Senior Member
MonuKaKinshuk
MonuKaKinshuk

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

if viren was behind all this, then what about the bike incident!!!!!!! who was the one who cut the tube!!!!!!!!!!!! it was not viren for sure!!!!!!!!was that sid by any chance!!!!!! which made viren's hatred toward him more!!!!!!!!!!

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Even I feel that Viren loves Nivi a lot,  He did so many things to make her jealous for example keeping gifts inthe cupboard and asking Nivi isn't she jealous,  even he had already planned their Honeymoon in some hotel,  means he truely wanted to take Nivi out for their Honey moon,  But later changed his mind as according to him he got another chance to Frame Sid,  also when Nivi was hit on the head he was just looking at her instead of running away from there,  and in the Hotel room he looked concerned for her,  Viren surely has hatred for Sid since childhood may be he was obsessed with her as a child also but Nivi was closer to Sid,  I sincerely wish NIVREN JODI remain like this,  After knowing the truth Nivi should not hate Viren instead she should help him to get out of this complex,  I remember when Viren went to ask NT dadi Nivi's hand he was begging to her to give him Nivi, NT dadi said its impossible as U r a Sood,  then Viren replies he can even leave his Sood Family just for Nivi,  This shows how much he loves Nivi.

yes even i think viren loves nivi truly... n i seriously wish tht to happen .. it has to be only sid frm whom he wants to take revenge n nt nivi ... 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index