Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddybear66 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: naley4ever

pinkparty@ i want that to soooooooooooooo badly ....i hope his doing this for his love but the thing is people who love don't hurt a person u love .....is just sooo not right 😭

and teddy me to just don't want to see this simply beautiful  relationship been destroy ....

all on one side... n the beautiful relation on one... nivren love story shld nt suffer... plzz CTs dont do this... 
teddybear66 thumbnail
CTs plzzz giv us some very strong reasons for turin viren to be the stalker... n plzzzzzzzzzzzz dnt destroy the beautiful nivren magic... 

plzz dnt show viren nt lovin nivi... its a request frm all of us .. 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Even I feel that Viren loves Nivi a lot,  He did so many things to make her jealous for example keeping gifts inthe cupboard and asking Nivi isn't she jealous,  even he had already planned their Honeymoon in some hotel,  means he truely wanted to take Nivi out for their Honey moon,  But later changed his mind as according to him he got another chance to Frame Sid,  also when Nivi was hit on the head he was just looking at her instead of running away from there,  and in the Hotel room he looked concerned for her,  Viren surely has hatred for Sid since childhood may be he was obsessed with her as a child also but Nivi was closer to Sid,  I sincerely wish NIVREN JODI remain like this,  After knowing the truth Nivi should not hate Viren instead she should help him to get out of this complex,  I remember when Viren went to ask NT dadi Nivi's hand he was begging to her to give him Nivi, NT dadi said its impossible as U r a Sood,  then Viren replies he can even leave his Sood Family just for Nivi,  This shows how much he loves Nivi.
aashiluvskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u frienforall😊 Edited by aashiluvskinny - 13 years ago
MonuKaKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

if viren was behind all this, then what about the bike incident!!!!!!! who was the one who cut the tube!!!!!!!!!!!! it was not viren for sure!!!!!!!!was that sid by any chance!!!!!! which made viren's hatred toward him more!!!!!!!!!!

teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Even I feel that Viren loves Nivi a lot,  He did so many things to make her jealous for example keeping gifts inthe cupboard and asking Nivi isn't she jealous,  even he had already planned their Honeymoon in some hotel,  means he truely wanted to take Nivi out for their Honey moon,  But later changed his mind as according to him he got another chance to Frame Sid,  also when Nivi was hit on the head he was just looking at her instead of running away from there,  and in the Hotel room he looked concerned for her,  Viren surely has hatred for Sid since childhood may be he was obsessed with her as a child also but Nivi was closer to Sid,  I sincerely wish NIVREN JODI remain like this,  After knowing the truth Nivi should not hate Viren instead she should help him to get out of this complex,  I remember when Viren went to ask NT dadi Nivi's hand he was begging to her to give him Nivi, NT dadi said its impossible as U r a Sood,  then Viren replies he can even leave his Sood Family just for Nivi,  This shows how much he loves Nivi.

yes even i think viren loves nivi truly... n i seriously wish tht to happen .. it has to be only sid frm whom he wants to take revenge n nt nivi ... 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
There are many things which make me wonder is it alone Viren who is doing all this or there is someone else also who is doing this,  The kitchen fire incident, why would Viren take such a big risk of leaving the oil can open,  In this pocess Nivi could have also lost her life, So wat could be the secret behind all this,  We have to wait and see,  hope this is disclosed soon,  The bulb, the blood in the which shirt all is ok to scare Nivi but not Fire,  How did Viren know that Nivi would be the one who would lightt the lamp in the kitchen, but later Divya did it,  Is there more to this Stalker thing
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

if viren was behind all this, then what about the bike incident!!!!!!! who was the one who cut the tube!!!!!!!!!!!! it was not viren for sure!!!!!!!!was that sid by any chance!!!!!! which made viren's hatred toward him more!!!!!!!!!!

i think again viren only did it .. to frame sid .. as again when viren left her there to gt mechanic.. it was sid who came there... so i guess again it was done by viren only... 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddybear66

i think again viren only did it .. to frame sid .. as again when viren left her there to gt mechanic.. it was sid who came there... so i guess again it was done by viren only... 

Yes agree with u but how did he know that Sid would come there or pass from there,  this is wat the question is?  also in the Dada saheb medecine incident  how could Viren only change the medecine,  when it was the same day he, left for Delhi and just  that time YD dadi phones that they have reached Delhi,  How can he be both the places same time,  This is clear there is someone else who is with Viren,  who changed the medecine,  Also when Nivren went for Date and someone cut the oil pipe of the motorcylcle,  they showed Viren going and then a big rock falling from top,  That also would not b  Viren,  These are so many questions which are still unanswered

Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
teddybear66 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

There are many things which make me wonder is it alone Viren who is doing all this or there is someone else also who is doing this,  The kitchen fire incident, why would Viren take such a big risk of leaving the oil can open,  In this pocess Nivi could have also lost her life, So wat could be the secret behind all this,  We have to wait and see,  hope this is disclosed soon,  The bulb, the blood in the which shirt all is ok to scare Nivi but not Fire,  How did Viren know that Nivi would be the one who would lightt the lamp in the kitchen, but later Divya did it,  Is there more to this Stalker thing

can be ... u r right... bt lets see right now how CTs first justify viren's action in usin nivi for all this...