India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

useless ANNIE...!!!

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
hey guys, for a change my topic is dedicated (unfortunately) to ANNIe....but phir bhi, i cant resist my MAAN.....Wink

haayeee mera MAAN....!!!

in terms of brotherhood luv n sisterhood luv, uski to kismat hi kharab he.......!!!!!

a bro lik dev, totally stupid n fraud....!!!!

a sis lik annie, complete useless creature and idiot......LOL

who wud romance wid her BF wen ur super sexy n hot n handsome bro is gettin married.....!!!!!

who wud not present on d 'mandap' wen family photo shoot is goin on...? n even TASHA is ther but stupid ANNIE is not ther.....wt was tat, man...?? who wud so tat...?

who....??

of course, ANNIE.....!!!!

thank god, MAAN has geet and dadima......!!!! (wese, i'm also ther baby...Wink)

i seriously hated her from last two epi.....she's sooo mad in tat 'fatehal' luv.....Angry

yday i was totally in mood of maaneet romance, and wow they wer awesome but it all ruined wen AA came wid their stupid romance.....!!!!

my MAAN, "my smiling angel" was soooooo nice and cute n hot n sweet n fab yday.....n he was givin full attitude n passion n almost near to kiss....!!!!

n ta...da...stupid AA came....!!!!

n BTW wt was wrong wid her saree...? i liked d color but she wore it very strangely.....!!!!

kuch bhi ho sakta tha..............ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Ash1991

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

annie showing how patli haddi she is in that saree and areeeeeee wht ?u called her useless ?omg!! she is so useful for our cv wht we want to see bt maneet they show on aa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzbharkha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index