Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I told you BRAT is Besotted Rashi Appreciation team. Anyway shez in new york. Upstate new york๐Ÿ˜›
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

I told you BRAT is Besotted Rashi Appreciation team. Anyway shez in new york. Upstate new york๐Ÿ˜›

ohh i would love to have her around... but right now its too cold for her... so its better she goes to Perth...
how can u be so heartless to turn down a old lady... shame on you BRAT... no wonder you appreciate Rashi.. dono miya-biwi ek jaise ho
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

ohh i would love to have her around... but right now its too cold for her... so its better she goes to Perth...
how can u be so heartless to turn down a old lady... shame on you BRAT... no wonder you appreciate Rashi.. dono miya-biwi ek jaise ho

Ohh what part of New York are you from Diya?
choti_rani thumbnail

Love Rochester. I've been there a couple of times. I have a lot of family in Utica New York so I'm always traveling to New York. Went to Rochester a couple of times with my family. I actually almost went to school in Rochester!
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eesha2

Love Rochester. I've been there a couple of times. I have a lot of family in Utica New York so I'm always traveling to New York. Went to Rochester a couple of times with my family. I actually almost went to school in Rochester!

Thats wonderful... do let me know if you plan on coming this way sometime... we can meet up sometime...

which school were you coming to...
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago
choti_rani thumbnail

Thats wonderful... do let me know if you plan on coming this way sometime... we can meet up sometime...

which school were you coming to...

University of Rochester. I went and visited it and almost had in finalized and everything and ended up staying in Chicago. Oh yeah of course will let you know if I am up in that part of the states again. I was actually just there this past summer.
upasana.diya thumbnail
wow.... so plan it again sometime when the weather is better and we can meet up ๐Ÿ˜Š
choti_rani thumbnail

wow.... so plan it again sometime when the weather is better and we can meet up ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lol yeah. My mom wants to go and visit my uncles there this spring so I might actually be coming. I will definitely let you know.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

baa would enjoy cool climate rite nw, afterall the heat at MM is too much for her. And btw i am going to Cape town with Rashi today. Our 5th honeymn in 5 weeks.. ROFL
upasana.diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eesha2

Lol yeah. My mom wants to go and visit my uncles there this spring so I might actually be coming. I will definitely let you know.

sounds like fun๐Ÿ˜‰....