Maha episode promo out

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,

pratigya has a maha episode on this sunday.................they showed the same promo where GD is yelling for pratigya but now a voice over askes whether pratigya would be able to stop this evil deed...........😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks yaara so all this will happen in mahaepi hmm i hope everything will turn out to b excellentπŸ˜ƒi was hoping if they said that will kriya can end these evil deeds
Edited by telstra - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx, so will have to wait till sunday for the thrill...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for sharing :) although I dont like why only Pratigya has to stop the evil deed... They should have said pratigya and Krishna.

After all, humra Krishna will do all the hard work of digging Kesariya out. Why doesnt he get any credit πŸ˜†
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elle45

Thank you for sharing :) although I dont like why only Pratigya has to stop the evil deed... They should have said pratigya and Krishna.

After all, humra Krishna will do all the hard work of digging Kesariya out. Why doesnt he get any
credit πŸ˜†

bz in all daily soaps all the credit goes to female lead...........πŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
livkaur thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

bz in all daily soaps all the credit goes to female lead...........πŸ˜†

sahi bolbo .........pragatiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont like it when Krishna becomes just a side-kick to Pratigya. Now they are married, they should be equal partners in everything.

Plus, I may seem petty for saying this, but I think Ghantilal should have screamed Krishnaaa! instead of Partigya. After all, she is his Dadi first na? And only Krishna could physically fight against Shakti.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: elle45

I dont like it when Krishna becomes just a side-kick to Pratigya. Now they are married, they should be equal partners in everything.

Plus, I may seem petty for saying this, but I think Ghantilal should have screamed Krishnaaa! instead of Partigya. After all, she is his Dadi first na? And only Krishna could physically fight against Shakti.

@blue- everyone wanna see this but dunno wen cv's will show this.................infact i'm doubtfull if cv's show GD having fight with shakti................πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to show aurat ki SHAKTI.................πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   just a joke......don't take it seriously...................😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing!! ..it was kind off expected they would use the same promo...hence they are dragging this the whole week πŸ˜†
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Thanks dhanya.,..for the update!