Pratigya
Pratigya

Maha episode promo out

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
hi friends,

pratigya has a maha episode on this sunday.................they showed the same promo where GD is yelling for pratigya but now a voice over askes whether pratigya would be able to stop this evil deed...........Smile

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minaLadyRosevishppheonix1fariwishelle45Cara86cherrypansyFaiza.td_dhoomFallen StartelstraPristineSoulcarisma2....Poojie....

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
thanks yaara so all this will happen in mahaepi hmm i hope everything will turn out to b excellentBig smilei was hoping if they said that will kriya can end these evil deeds

Edited by telstra - 19 January 2011 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Thanx, so will have to wait till sunday for the thrill...

dhakarn

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing :) although I dont like why only Pratigya has to stop the evil deed... They should have said pratigya and Krishna.

After all, humra Krishna will do all the hard work of digging Kesariya out. Why doesnt he get any credit LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tivodhakarntelstra

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Thank you for sharing :) although I dont like why only Pratigya has to stop the evil deed... They should have said pratigya and Krishna.

After all, humra Krishna will do all the hard work of digging Kesariya out. Why doesnt he get any
credit LOL

bz in all daily soaps all the credit goes to female lead...........SleepyLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

livkaurb2011Tivoserialmaniacdhakarn

livkaur Newbie
livkaur
livkaur

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragati.tankha

After all, humra Krishna will do all the hard work of digging Kesariya out. Why doesnt he get any
credit LOL

bz in all daily soaps all the credit goes to female lead...........LOL

sahi bolbo .........pragatiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I dont like it when Krishna becomes just a side-kick to Pratigya. Now they are married, they should be equal partners in everything.

Plus, I may seem petty for saying this, but I think Ghantilal should have screamed Krishnaaa! instead of Partigya. After all, she is his Dadi first na? And only Krishna could physically fight against Shakti.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umadhakarn

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged

I dont like it when Krishna becomes just a side-kick to Pratigya. Now they are married, they should be equal partners in everything.

Plus, I may seem petty for saying this, but I think Ghantilal should have screamed Krishnaaa! instead of Partigya. After all, she is his Dadi first na? And only Krishna could physically fight against Shakti.

@blue- everyone wanna see this but dunno wen cv's will show this.................infact i'm doubtfull if cv's show GD having fight with shakti................LOLLOL to show aurat ki SHAKTI.................WinkLOLLOL   just a joke......don't take it seriously...................Smile

Sun7shine

Go to top