Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by komal_w25

For me one of the funniest and cherishable scene of LTL has been the Teddy Bear scene. Dutta gets embarrassed whn the delivery boy brings in That teddy. Baaji Points his gUn on teddy's nose asking who is it.. LOL The whole scene that follows is damn Hiliarious.

LOL I agree! That scene was freakin hilarious! And Baaji's convo with that teddy bear after thatLOLLOL.....Dutta's embarassment at the teddy being delivered there and then his awkward attempts at explaining when Baaji-Nakku team up and try to tease him about getting this teddy bear as a "romantic gesture"....the mischievous way in which both of them were teasing D was tooooooooo cute....lol.....and even the end was sweet with the way Nakku gets so happy after they give her that giant teddy bear and she's twirling around with it happily like a cute little kid with their fav. cherished toy....awwwLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maszkomal_w25kadduukabeeraspeaking

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LTL Memories : Funny Moments (Page 5)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crystal29

Goldie

Crystal29

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
The most funny moment would be Anna's phone call to Dutta after he kidnaps Nakku...After that the video he sends him...

Add to that the way he will be sitting in the sun with sunglasses and a yellow towel on his head (when he kept Nakku tied up)LOL ..He was one villian that I loved laughing at.

I loved the karanji scene too...Baaji was too funny in that scene.

And add to that today's Seema's mujra and Chaskar's dance with her...I was laughing throughout..LOL God knows what they were trying to do!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszdivya17-7pbtghoshkadduukabeeraspeakingAreYaar

masz

masz

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
The moments for me, its not a scene, its all the snail walks they just crack me upLOL. I was also rewatching some of the earlier episodes and I couldn't stop laughing at the walks, man they are sooooo longBig smileLOL, especially when you want to see what happens nextEmbarrassed.

But the most cringy and funnyest moment has to be the dance....No not Nakku's.... but Morey's at the police stationLOL and all his chat up lines (yuck).....LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7kadduumIsHeZ.xkabeeraspeaking

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
even last night chandas so called mujra was so funny and the way her chacha was singing it was hilarious but wont blame him the song itself was so wierd poor dutta also couldnt bear it , woke up from his sleep and left the place LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7pbtghoshkadduu

komal_w25

komal_w25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

even last night chandas so called mujra was so funny and the way her chacha was singing it was hilarious but wont blame him the song itself was so wierd poor dutta also couldnt bear it , woke up from his sleep and left the place LOL

Well Well....for me...this was the most torturous moment of LTL>..!!

I wish to go Blind like Dutta...atleast i wud be spared of such nonsense ..!! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7stranger2rose

kadduu

IF-Dazzler

kadduu

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

ROFL!!! ROFLROFL oh rose this is super funny!! 
Yeah bhaag gaya dutta chachaji kaa ganaa sun ke ROFLROFL nakku ko yaad bhee kar liya ... aur thoda torturous song hota to PN bhee pohoch jataa! LOL

superb post ccolaco  Smile ... 

Edited by -priya - 21 January 2011 at 1:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stranger2rose

komal_w25

komal_w25

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by komal_w25

For me one of the funniest and cherishable scene of LTL has been the Teddy Bear scene. Dutta gets embarrassed whn the delivery boy brings in That teddy. Baaji Points his gUn on teddy's nose asking who is it.. LOL The whole scene that follows is damn Hiliarious.

LOL I agree! That scene was freakin hilarious! And Baaji's convo with that teddy bear after thatLOLLOL.....Dutta's embarassment at the teddy being delivered there and then his awkward attempts at explaining when Baaji-Nakku team up and try to tease him about getting this teddy bear as a "romantic gesture"....the mischievous way in which both of them were teasing D was tooooooooo cute....lol.....and even the end was sweet with the way Nakku gets so happy after they give her that giant teddy bear and she's twirling around with it happily like a cute little kid with their fav. cherished toy....awwwLOL

@ Bold...This was one part on which i smiled ear to ear...Big smile!!...The teddy was so cute...! Belive me..I didn't C Naku when she started twirling the teddy around her...My whole focus was on teddy's Bum...EmbarrassedROFL ...hw cute was dat..perfectly rounded LOL...with a small tailTongue....reminded me of Tales Pin days... LOL...

**me getting Kiddish here** Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top