Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

left_forever

IF-Dazzler

left_forever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Good morning Girls,

I know all are saying that this forum is looking so dull, as if dead from some time now and I think it will become alive with Tasha union. So till then I thought that lets go back and refresh some of our memories. Everytime its romantic stuff between tasha or DujiWink. So this time lets chose some light moments that we enjoyed during this last 1 year of our LTL journey. Lets all have a good laugh recollecting how LTL brought smile to our face..sometimes unknowingly and sumtimes with purpose. We haev gone through a lot sicne few days now....Dutta's exit...replacement, kala's torture and Suds owlgiri...lets just leave this behind and have some laugh.

So lets start sharing funny moments on LTL which still brings smile when you recollect it. I will get back with mine as this post randomly came to mind and cudnt think of my "most" funny moment

so let the fun begin

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mahalaxmikmaszsikkaishashruti10augustpbtghoshCrystal29sasha_1kadduusub_rosaRose_PetalPooja_219mIsHeZ.x--Sia--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LTL Memories : Funny Moments" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sub_rosa

IF-Dazzler

sub_rosa

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this CrystalSmile I'll come back to it later.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

left_forever

shruti10august

shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Wen naku saw sup for the first tym nd starts beating her misunderstanding her as dutta's enemy. That tym i can't stop myself bursting out.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

maszdivya17-7sasha_1left_foreverkadduustranger2rose

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
The coat and bandage scene.......i watched it yesterday...that was the first time i saw an attutude in nakku infront of Dutta..or else most of the time she is in too much awe of him..yeah when she refused to egt down of the car at the cliff, there she saw her mettle too..but there is a sweet poignant lover's tiff kind of feel to that scene the way nakku throws the coat over his hand and walks away pouting slightly and then the way dutta tries to pull his hand back when she is tying the bandage...so roothna- manana style..well there are so many more scene that i love..like the kitchen scene, the mandir scene were he gives her a lift and then the scene were he kneels infront of her gallantly at the SR...WOW!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshruti10augustdivya17-7sikkaishapbtghoshleft_foreverkadduustranger2rosePrinsesse.SuviRockChicGirl

pbtghosh

Goldie

pbtghosh

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

wow what a topic.  ThanksSmile.

1. Dinner date pe ja rahe the ( for Sup) Dutta became face to face with naku. uss time dutta ka face yad hai . kya funny lagraha tha.LOL

2.  thode din pehele mai sirf dahi khaunga.LOL

-------------
ritun

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maszpinkyksikkaishadivya17-7left_foreverkadduustranger2rose

divya17-7

divya17-7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolaco

Good morning Girls,

I know all are saying that this forum is looking so dull, as if dead from some time now and I think it will become alive with Tasha union. So till then I thought that lets go back and refresh some of our memories. Everytime its romantic stuff between tasha or DujiWink. So this time lets chose some light moments that we enjoyed during this last 1 year of our LTL journey. Lets all have a good laugh recollecting how LTL brought smile to our face..sometimes unknowingly and sumtimes with purpose. We haev gone through a lot sicne few days now....Dutta's exit...replacement, kala's torture and Suds owlgiri...lets just leave this behind and have some laugh.

So lets start sharing funny moments on LTL which still brings smile when you recollect it. I will get back with mine as this post randomly came to mind and cudnt think of my "most" funny moment

so let the fun begin

hey there,

for me, it is the karanji scene that tops the list......... nakku was at her innocent best........... baji n dutta interaction was really good........... the yedi phrase makes me watch the scene even now.............

wil inform as n when i remember..........

more than the scenes in serial, i remember all the funny scenes imagined n visualized by us in the FFs........... as in reality of dreams, the comedy scenes are hilarious... between all the three and sundar..........

tc
divya

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszshruti10augustleft_foreverkadduumIsHeZ.x

vahgar

vahgar

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
The first scene that comes to mind is the Karanji scene, the look on Dutta's face when Nakku is trying to explain and the way Baji is all smiles during that scene, and to top it all  Bajis..."Bhau ,uska tho patha nai, par ha, ek na ek din woh aapko yeda zaroor banayegi"

The second would be the Baji writing the love letter on behalf of Dutta to Supriya..... the content of the letter was funny.

Looking forward to reading the other funny moments....... :)

--Lalitha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

merunmaszpbtghoshleft_foreverkadduuPrinsesse.Suvi

left_forever

IF-Dazzler

left_forever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
RIte now i m finding bit difficult to recollect old scenes but recently part from Suds and Chaskar "bhau" I found 2 scenes which bring smile- first one wen Dutta decides to join the gang for their wedding shopping and secondly the mirror scene where he asks Naku abut his sherwani for the function

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maszpinkykdesigrl414kadduumIsHeZ.x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top