LTL Memories : Funny Moments

Posted: 13 years ago
Good morning Girls,

I know all are saying that this forum is looking so dull, as if dead from some time now and I think it will become alive with Tasha union. So till then I thought that lets go back and refresh some of our memories. Everytime its romantic stuff between tasha or Duji😉. So this time lets chose some light moments that we enjoyed during this last 1 year of our LTL journey. Lets all have a good laugh recollecting how LTL brought smile to our face..sometimes unknowingly and sumtimes with purpose. We haev gone through a lot sicne few days now....Dutta's exit...replacement, kala's torture and Suds owlgiri...lets just leave this behind and have some laugh.

So lets start sharing funny moments on LTL which still brings smile when you recollect it. I will get back with mine as this post randomly came to mind and cudnt think of my "most" funny moment

so let the fun begin

Thanks for posting this Crystal😊 I'll come back to it later.
Wen naku saw sup for the first tym nd starts beating her misunderstanding her as dutta's enemy. That tym i can't stop myself bursting out.
The coat and bandage scene.......i watched it yesterday...that was the first time i saw an attutude in nakku infront of Dutta..or else most of the time she is in too much awe of him..yeah when she refused to egt down of the car at the cliff, there she saw her mettle too..but there is a sweet poignant lover's tiff kind of feel to that scene the way nakku throws the coat over his hand and walks away pouting slightly and then the way dutta tries to pull his hand back when she is tying the bandage...so roothna- manana style..well there are so many more scene that i love..like the kitchen scene, the mandir scene were he gives her a lift and then the scene were he kneels infront of her gallantly at the SR...WOW!

wow what a topic.  Thanks😊.

1. Dinner date pe ja rahe the ( for Sup) Dutta became face to face with naku. uss time dutta ka face yad hai . kya funny lagraha tha.😆

2.  thode din pehele mai sirf dahi khaunga.😆

-------------
ritun
Originally posted by ccolaco

Good morning Girls,

I know all are saying that this forum is looking so dull, as if dead from some time now and I think it will become alive with Tasha union. So till then I thought that lets go back and refresh some of our memories. Everytime its romantic stuff between tasha or Duji😉. So this time lets chose some light moments that we enjoyed during this last 1 year of our LTL journey. Lets all have a good laugh recollecting how LTL brought smile to our face..sometimes unknowingly and sumtimes with purpose. We haev gone through a lot sicne few days now....Dutta's exit...replacement, kala's torture and Suds owlgiri...lets just leave this behind and have some laugh.

So lets start sharing funny moments on LTL which still brings smile when you recollect it. I will get back with mine as this post randomly came to mind and cudnt think of my "most" funny moment

so let the fun begin

hey there,

for me, it is the karanji scene that tops the list......... nakku was at her innocent best........... baji n dutta interaction was really good........... the yedi phrase makes me watch the scene even now.............

wil inform as n when i remember..........

more than the scenes in serial, i remember all the funny scenes imagined n visualized by us in the FFs........... as in reality of dreams, the comedy scenes are hilarious... between all the three and sundar..........

tc
divya

The first scene that comes to mind is the Karanji scene, the look on Dutta's face when Nakku is trying to explain and the way Baji is all smiles during that scene, and to top it all  Bajis..."Bhau ,uska tho patha nai, par ha, ek na ek din woh aapko yeda zaroor banayegi"

The second would be the Baji writing the love letter on behalf of Dutta to Supriya..... the content of the letter was funny.

Looking forward to reading the other funny moments....... :)

--Lalitha
RIte now i m finding bit difficult to recollect old scenes but recently part from Suds and Chaskar "bhau" I found 2 scenes which bring smile- first one wen Dutta decides to join the gang for their wedding shopping and secondly the mirror scene where he asks Naku abut his sherwani for the function
one scene that i thought was funny and cute is when dutta thought the necklace was actually a payal. it led to a beautiful scene where he puts the payal on nakku.

on a side note i wonder if she still wears the payal. it would have been an awesome scene if she looked at the payal and remembered her good times with dutta, pre-fr. (i don't think they have shown anything like that, as i still have to catch up on my epis.)
For me Baji serenading Dutta with kitne bhi karle sitam was the funniest scene.