All Time Favorite Track of 2010

Posted: 13 years ago
Alright so LTL has recently had it's one year anniversary and for the most part has been going pretty well! All of us have fallen in love with most of the characters and have our own personal connections to them. So my question to you guys is in the last year, what was your all time favorite track of the show? What's the one track that sticks out in your mind, the one you go back to again on days you may find the newer epis not up to par or all out boring? I'm sure you all have one, I know I do!

So my all time favorite track of LTL for 2010 has to be the jungle track. I  thoroughly enjoyed that whole track. The way Dutta and Nakku bonded during that time, Dutta's realization that he had feelings for Nakku, and his realization that he didn't want to lose her. And the absolute best part of that track was there were no other family members to bother them, it was just D and N. No Kala and her shenanigans or anyone else being a kebab mein haddi. Some scenes I loved were the one where dutta gives his vest to nakku and nakku ties the cloth around his hand, the 2 tripping scenes, dutta giving nakku water, and the one where dutta unknowingly holds nakku's hand as they walked to jagtap's house, and these are just to name a few. To be honest I think that was the best track they had in LTL. The whole thing was beautifully done. Dutta and Nakku barely spoke to each other yet they said so much through their eyes. 😳 This of course is my personal opinion and I'm sure some of you may have another track that would be your favorite, so please do share! LTL is one of the many few shows I watch and I love the chemistry and love between Dutta and Nakku. I hope we soon will get to see some more great TaSha moments.❀️ (i'm sure we will and I'm looking forward to it!) They are the reason I watch the show! 

Looking forward to hearing from you guys!! 😊
Edited by desigrl414 - 13 years ago
YIPEEE...... First tym first.....

My favourite track is also JMM track. Thats the one track of wich i luvs each nd every part, TaSha alone in the jungle away frm paagal niwasis, dutta falling for naku very slowly, steadily, nd properly. Jaggu dada, songs used, everything is just perfect 😍 😍
😍 😍😍 😍😍 😍😍 😍. Upar se sone pe suhaga tha AMBER PE MILTE HAI sequence, wich was just beautiful.... 😍 .... 😍 .... 😍

That track influenced me so much that i, personaly want to fell in love lyk that only.😳😳😳😳😳

Edited by shruti10august - 13 years ago
Originally posted by desigrl414

😊

u hav alrdy stolen my thoughts....... it has to b the jungle track for sure.......... but i also liked the bonding in DP track, especially when naku goes to give food to dutta, whose heart is broken into zillion pieces by his expressions...... n tells there is no one name that is correct for him in his life.........  then confrontation scenes where naku tries to convince dutta to come back to PN....... especially when she tells ur selfish n self-centered (khudgarz insaan)...... the expression he gives to her is amazing........ i think in this track, dutta started believing that there will b no limits or borders in this relationship of his, which naku should not cross.......... the humane side of him towards naku was spurred and grew ten-folds this episode........rather than the romance n love stuff....... n he promptly tells his mom that he had to come back to his mom only being convinced by naku.............

MV was her best in this track......... so innocent yet matured n spontaneous..... its tuff to be matured n spontaneous at the same time........ u cant b like that if u r not pure within.......... that is what i believe..........

then of course, the confrontation scene on the day of their marriage (b4 FR), wat was exactly in dutta's mind towards nakku, how he changed.......... that whole sequence was amazing..... along with the expressions, the dialogues impressed me a lot....... hats off to the dialogue writer.... i was completely in awe at how simple life can be if seen n approached appropriately...........

then the FR track, Mishal Raheja was like awesome in that track...... im not gettng any words which can explain his thoughts n expressions........ simply superb............

anyone who watches these tracks......... wil glue themselves to LTL.......😊

tc
divya
I lked the Teddy Bear track (23rd Feb), Dutta-Nakku convo at the bar (10th mar), Nakku-Dutta convo abt luv (19th Mar).........JMM track especially after the entry of Jagtap to the day they are out of the jungle and he realises Nakku is the girl he luvs yet he cant speak it out and he keeps staring at Nakku when  Baaji cums to take them home as if he was speaking evrything out with his eyes.(21st July to 3rd Aug epi)......... Also when Dutta meets Nakku at Annas adda ( 23rd Aug).............Then the scene of nariyal poornima when he wants her to stand nxt to him fr the pooja (1st sept epi) ........... the scene when he proposes to her and his reaction when she runs away frm him (2nd sept epi).......also the scene when she cums to talk to him to why she didnt reply (6th sept)........the scene when he opens out to her on SR (14th Nov)...........the hungry Dutta searching fr food and nakku feeds him (8th Dec)........ scene when Nakku calls him to ask permission to tie the mauli on his wrists (31st Dec).........
So many scenes..........so many scenes........I can just keep on writing and writing......
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
Actually for me ever time Dutta and Naku togethr has been favourite time of LTL and yeah Baji too😊
The time since Dutta returns home after the copter crash followed by the attack on him in the mandir...then Dutta releasing Naku from the marriage, JMM, Anna kidnaps Naku, Tasha return home as a couple, Dutta proposes Naku followed by Kala leaving home and Naku accepting Dutta's proposal. That was the golden age of the show.
I hope we get another golden age...😊
Favorite track.....let's see.

I loved the jungle track, but I have to say that their initial meeting and the episodes that followed have become my most favorite! 😊
for me Anna track was fabylous⭐️
Tasha Together on screen !
Thats what are my all time Fav scene 
and kabhi kabhi  baji bhi :P
I liked all tracks till Anna's track ended, everything after that till now, though had potential, feels utterly lackluster.....
Edited by rayjst - 13 years ago