India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Need Brief KTH

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

Hi i was wondering if any1 can give a quick brief update of what has happened after kash gets married to piyush.

Thanks in advance

I know it's too much to ask but please can some1

ME_T Senior Member
ME_T
ME_T

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

boy.u've missed a lot.

i can update u untill wt's happened in the u.k.sum1 else will ave 2 update u untill india. sorry if i miss out bits.

i have only ritten the main parts down.

• suj leaves the house
  • suj causes trouble 4 piyush.
  • molly leaves the house 3 go live with rishi
  • piyush died
  • mahek had her child and named it roshan
  • varun and mahek got married.
  • molly came 2 nnow about rishi and his bad doings.
  • suj came 2 now that roshan is rishi's child
  • kashish is comvinced that suj has killed piyush

p.s. i have missed out all the small coming and going problems. i have only rote the main points down

india is a lot ahead of u.k. so sum1 in india will have 2 update u till then.

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

thanX for ur effort ME T & white rose for u i'll try to update.

sujal again comes to his house his father brings him back,after kashish came to know that piyush was killed by sujal she decided that she will take revenge from sujal & for that she knows that shw will have to come near him as she is his only weakness so kashish's first step is to join R & G, which she does & after some time she decided that she will gets marry to sujal & then it would be easy for her to take her revenge so she does so & to which sujal agrees happily.

Meanwhile sanjana who is piyush's sister comes back from america & she also loves sujal & sujal getting marrying to kashish she leaves her house & at taht time rishsi too was away so rishi wanted someone who could bring him back to his own house so he takes advantage of sanjana & tell her that he loves her very much & they both gets married & rishi again comes to house to the surprise of all...

then kashish starts her revenge giving tension & worries to sujal & finally she succeeded to get him into the jail & tells everybody that she did all this bcoz sujal is the killer of her husband, everybody gets disturb. nobody believes her & only vasu trusts her.

then while going to all those old places where piyush had an accident for the case she finds out that sujal is not the real culprit so she takes help of rishi & they finally succeeded to get sujal out of jail...sujal tells her taht he was aware of everything but kept  quite bcoz of her(kashish) happiness.

they both r not living happily & after that they went to tokyo & all the other party is in goa for mauli's album launch.

oh haan i forgot that there is one another person akshat who is the friend of these sisters, he comes from london & is a very good & reputed lawyer so he manages to take a job in sujal's company & he & sujal r now good friends, incidently akshat & charu falls in love...akshat's mother is actually CG's first wife & he has 2 sons swaim & akshat...the elser swain is very business minded person & only loves money, to him relations r nothing but akshat is totally different...he thinks that relationships r the most imp thing in one's life.

i hope it will help u to some extent...do let me know then.

white_rose Senior Member
white_rose
white_rose

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Thanks you two for the great updates

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top