India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Some calrification on story

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
I am new to this serial and see it once in a while(seeing it regularly since this week only). Just have a few doubts

What is Arjun's father? A business tycoon or a DON

If he is Don why he is free and living so poshly? A few weeks back Arjun's father was in jail? why?

What is enemity between Arjun and Arohi family?

Why does that girl(Gauri) not want Arohi to marry Arjun?

Why do Arjun's brothers not like him? Is it because he is adopted? But in that case in mall why did his brother say while saving chikku that you are siding with him though you are my brother?
Why did they try to kill or hurt him once before(He had told in one dialogue that if you had asked for my life i would have just given it up, you need not try to kill me slyly)?

Does Arjun have a mother?

Who are those two three boys who are with Arjun always even during kidnapping Arohi? Are they also orphans adopted by Arjun's father? Are they also his brothers?

How many brothers and sisters does Arjun really have? Is it 2 elder brothers and one elder sister.

And who or where is his sister's husband?

Does Arohi have any  brother or sister?

kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Hai welcome to this form   Arjun father is White collar don with no proofs against him n Arjun is adopted son and other boys with him r his friends from same orphanage he asks rudra that he will come if only they will come with him his brother doesn't like him bcoz his father gives more imp to Arjun than him in business he is insecure that arjun will occupy his dads place so he will hire a professional killer to kill him jungle. Arjun have one elder n one younger brother and one else sister the guy with his brother is sisters husband n he has mother with lady with cutting is his mother Gauri was once in love with Arjun but Arjun didn't love her so she decides that if he was not mine I will not let him another to come in his life. Arohi has one cousin brother n no sisters . If u feel any thing u want to know u can ask

Edited by Karnika4ever - 19 January 2011 at 10:03pm
zohaabid2592 Newbie
zohaabid2592
zohaabid2592

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
hey,
1.Arjun's father is a don and he always get out of the Jail because arjun gets him out anyhow..
2.Few weeks back he was in jail because of the illegal stuff he does. & again there arjun got him out  because he kidnapped arohi(the DIG's grand daughter) and gave them 5 days to get his father out otherwise he will kill arohi.
3. We don't know yet exactly what is the enemity btw them.
4. arjun's brother Mechaille & brother in law jignesh don't like him because the dad always says that arjun is my son arjun my son, so basically they are just jealous of him. arjun fought with his bro in the mall for cheeku cuz he is cheeku's bodygaurd, also  cuz he was doing his job with full honesty to prove arohi that he can change too and live a normal life and he is not ARJUN SINGHANIA anymore. Arjun's brother tried to kill him because he was jealous of him and the power arjun had.
5. arjun don't have a real mother but for name yeah he does which is rudra's wife....
6. oh those two boys are arjun's childhood friend who came along with arjun when rudra adopted arjun.
7. Arjun have 2 brothers Michalle and romit  and one sister which is rashi<< all of these are rudra's kids and he has billu and makrand who are his chilhood friends which he takes em as his brother.
8. his brother in law is Jignesh (the bald headed guy) is the bro in law.Smile
9. arohi has a brother who sanchit but he is her taya jii's son
I Hope this helped you a little
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot karnika and zoha. This will help a lot to watch the serial in future without many doubts in mind.
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Just one more clarification.

How did Arjun father meet him and decide to adopt him? Any reason behind him adopting Arjun and also sheltering his friends

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index