Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sangii

very funnny ....🀒... ohh goddd...

πŸ˜†U & ur mood swings....can never change sangii🀣
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

cockroaches???????? 😑 why????? πŸ˜† saach hamesha kadava hota haii merii buaaaπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Teri favourite hai na...aab kya karu😳😳i know....isiliye to tu wo bandar Dhoni k piche pari hai🀣
sangii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prinnia

πŸ˜†She is inactive totally.....ur papa left IF as per we see...(i don't know if it's really true or not)...ur granny sammy just got active todayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...rashi is of to IF and FB as she had pre board examπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i know

i miss our 3 Idiots..bohot din ho gayye hai ek saath huye😭😭

yaar.. meri family hee inactive haii πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ohh ok vini is inactive .. hmm.. whatttt??? PAPA LEFT IF?? what about my plans about his marriage?? our dealings?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heard he was coming to chennai?? i spoke to sammy in dec... in yahoo.... ohh.. ok rashi too preboard.. my pre board starts tommorrow... prin i wont come on IF till march 23.... because.. of boards.. mom is going to lock the comp.. with password.. soo.. i will be inactive.... even i too..  sooooooooo longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
sangii thumbnail

πŸ˜†U & ur mood swings....can never change sangii🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜³.... πŸ‘ well said... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and you too can never changee.. and pleasee dont change either
sangii thumbnail

πŸ˜†Teri favourite hai na...aab kya karu😳😳i know....isiliye to tu wo bandar Dhoni k piche pari hai🀣

oye.. dont talk bad about DHONI.. he is my all time favourite.... πŸ˜ƒEmbarrassed
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

yaar.. meri family hee inactive haii πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ohh ok vini is inactive .. hmm.. whatttt??? PAPA LEFT IF?? what about my plans about his marriage?? our dealings?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heard he was coming to chennai?? i spoke to sammy in dec... in yahoo.... ohh.. ok rashi too preboard.. my pre board starts tommorrow... prin i wont come on IF till march 23.... because.. of boards.. mom is going to lock the comp.. with password.. soo.. i will be inactive.... even i too..  sooooooooo longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

πŸ˜†yaa....i knowπŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yaaa....he got married to rakhi sawant & piggy chopsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i heard to..But i am not sure when it is.......kal se??😲...to tu abhi online kya kar rahi hai???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
it's okay...waise bhi koi kaha aata hai
beast4u thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i have got two people out here in IF.. who give me up to date information about IF...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pallvi and pooja.. pooja told that she spoke you ... and i think even pallvi mentioned you i suppose.... naa.. we are just meeting πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am awesome.. thank you.. soo..??

hmm cool yaar.....πŸ˜ƒ

nice to meet u sangiiii.....so intro do mujhe pehle tum??????? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

beast4u thumbnail

first of all.. sharam he nahi hai.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† just joking πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hawww yaha ki girls ko koi sharam hi nahi hai yaar.......πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

😳.... πŸ‘ well said... πŸ˜† and you too can never changee.. and pleasee dont change either

πŸ˜†Nah..i'll always be the same ...tu tension maat le......well we will always same when it'll comes to our pinch line🀣
Mrs.Hulk thumbnail

oye.. dont talk bad about DHONI.. he is my all time favourite.... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

πŸ˜†OMG!!!...main to bas kehne k liye keh rahi thiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..I can't believe u r not over yet from that bandar🀣