India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mona (Jassi) with no MANNERS!! (Page 9)

cool_cute_girl Groupbie
cool_cute_girl
cool_cute_girl

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I dont think any of the examples you guys have given mean that mona is mannerless. Thats my opinion, but i actually really like the way she talks and especially when she calls remo romeo, i think its cute!

chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

Originally posted by chinky1

Originally posted by Chits1

LOL! chhhits1 and chhhinky1 (pattern, anyone?), sorry for damaging the last remaining 2 alive brain cells in your pea-sized brain! I guess smiley did not convey the tounge-in-cheek comment that I made. Expected. Sense of humor is a gift not everyone possess.

Oh, and, chhhinky1, you do not have any linguistic skills and that is ok, but please do not insinuate that in USA, people suffer from the same developmental disorder that you are suffering from. Apparently, you have not been in USA neither have you communicated with any US person. Again, it is perfectly ok. Not everyone is sharp and you are not.
arrey baap re..mona ke liye aap tho jaan dene tayyar hai...she is defo paying you..itna garmi chad gaya..LOL..all for mona??LOL
LOL gud 1 Chhitss

Must be feeling very weird to talk to yourself, I would think but given your mental illness, I understand the need.
OK i have had enuff of ur fwkin bullshyt!! like seriouslyyy....... u r pathetic a sore loser who loves fukin drama for sure.... and plzzz stopp acting a doctrr...... this is an indian forum for entertainment not sme hospital... go gt a help.... u r a retard case... and ya it seems like u r jobless fosho since u r alwys on india forums ... tryna create drama with ppl.... is that ur hobby? its ok hun it happnss i knw u need helpp bt u need 2 go 2 sme doc.. india forum aint hlpin u.... ok and yess now go fwkin attckk ... thatss like ur jobb.... so sad

Edited by chinky1 - 22 January 2011 at 9:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

LOL! chhhits1 and chhhinky1 (pattern, anyone?), sorry for damaging the last remaining 2 alive brain cells in your pea-sized brain! I guess smiley did not convey the tounge-in-cheek comment that I made. Expected. Sense of humor is a gift not everyone possess.

Oh, and, chhhinky1, you do not have any linguistic skills and that is ok, but please do not insinuate that in USA, people suffer from the same developmental disorder that you are suffering from. Apparently, you have not been in USA neither have you communicated with any US person. Again, it is perfectly ok. Not everyone is sharp and you are not.
arrey baap re..mona ke liye aap tho jaan dene tayyar hai...she is defo paying you..itna garmi chad gaya..LOL..all for mona??LOL
LOL gud 1 Chhitss

Must be feeling very weird to talk to yourself, I would think but given your mental illness, I understand the need.
OK i have had enuff of ur fwkin bullshyt!! like seriouslyyy....... u r pathetic a sore loser who loves fukin drama for sure.... and plzzz stopp acting a doctrr...... this is an indian forum for entertainment not sme hospital... go gt a help.... u r a retard case...

Your weak comeback confirms that you are typing all this from an asylum. I understand why you see a doctor in me and get angry. Frustrated? BTW, when are you going to back up your claim that people here in the USA do not know how to write or speak properly? Curious audience is waiting. Not!!
chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

LOL gud 1 Chhitss

OK i have had enuff of ur fwkin bullshyt!! like seriouslyyy....... u r pathetic a sore loser who loves fukin drama for sure.... and plzzz stopp acting a doctrr...... this is an indian forum for entertainment not sme hospital... go gt a help.... u r a retard case...

Your weak comeback confirms that you are typing all this from an asylum. I understand why you see a doctor in me and get angry. Frustrated? BTW, when are you going to back up your claim that people here in the USA do not know how to write or speak properly? Curious audience is waiting. Not!!

damn y u hating on US!!! r u one of those ppl 2 that luv 2 cme hea bt gt rejectd and it aint my prob if u cnt fwkin use slang!!! like seriouslyyy... u need 2 leaveeeee this post alone coz i dnt wanna curse the crap out of u.... u hve major issues.. msg me ...dnt botherr replyin bak hea.. coz im nt replyin bak 2 ur fwkin crap anymre.. nd yaa plzz go fwkin reprot me crackhead

TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

LOL gud 1 Chhitss

damn y u hating on US!!! r u one of those ppl 2 that luv 2 cme hea bt gt rejectd and it aint my prob if u cnt fwkin use slang!!! like seriouslyyy... u need 2 leaveeeee this post alone coz i dnt wanna curse the crap out of u.... u hve major issues.. msg me ...dnt botherr replyin bak hea.. coz im nt replyin bak 2 ur fwkin crap anymre.. nd yaa plzz go fwkin reprot me crackhead

Hit a nerve strongly huh? Reading comprehension obviously is not your forte, otherwise you would have easily figured out my location. I being a USC (you know what it stands for, don't you?) love and salute star sprangled banner. It is just fun to blow off covers like you - who do not even have an idea whether US of A is a country or continent. It's ok Bihar is not too bad too.
chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

LOL gud 1 Chhitss

Hit a nerve strongly huh? Reading comprehension obviously is not your forte, otherwise you would have easily figured out my location. I being a USC (you know what it stands for, don't you?) love and salute star sprangled banner. It is just fun to blow off covers like you - who do not even have an idea whether US of A is a country or continent. It's ok Bihar is not too bad too.
iighttt  pothead!!! gt u.... btw i live in NYC.... longisland..valleystream by greenacre mall.. near by... go google.. and ya i hve no fwkin tyme 2 google where da hell u live.. so whtevr.... and ya wht cover u tlkin abt ... r u iight? i hve no fwkin cluee wht ur dumbazz tlkin abt... btw if u hve a nervee 2 strt sme drama rt... y u tryna act like u r shyt yoo.. u aint gettin no award heaa.. u wanna strt shytt den b real nd msg me ni993r... dnt b strtin crap heaa.... fwkin grw up.... im doneee... go ahead shoott i knw u hve nun betta 2 do.. its tyme 2 sleep 4 me... cnt b wastin my tyme on shytheadzz.. peace out
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged

LOL gud 1 Chhitss

iighttt  pothead!!! gt u.... btw i live in NYC.... longisland..valleystream by greenacre mall.. near by... go google.. and ya i hve no fwkin tyme 2 google where da hell u live.. so whtevr.... and ya wht cover u tlkin abt ... r u iight? i hve no fwkin cluee wht ur dumbazz tlkin abt... btw if u hve a nervee 2 strt sme drama rt... y u tryna act like u r shyt yoo.. u aint gettin no award heaa.. u wanna strt shytt den b real nd msg me ni993r... dnt b strtin crap heaa.... fwkin grw up.... im doneee... go ahead shoott i knw u hve nun betta 2 do.. its tyme 2 sleep 4 me... cnt b wastin my tyme on shytheadzz.. peace out

Sure you live in the US. Sure.

BTW - weren't you done, like, 7 posts ago?
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
chinky1..leave it yar...ultimate is ultimately gone case,.,.she is super excited abt none other than the big celebrity..guess..guess,..guess....Monaaaaaaaa....LOL..she is ready to do anything for her..

Edited by Chits1 - 23 January 2011 at 11:35am

Go to top