Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinky1

Originally posted by Chits1

arrey chinki...mona ko chodo..we will have mannerless ppl in the forum itself..you wlll state yr opinion and they will jump on you ..LOL
lol i know u so right!!! coz in USA u can say w.e the hell u want... but ppl out here dont jump on u like that... but whtever!!! i still feel the same and thats my POV and btw start writin HHHH lol see missin one H and ppl gt heartattck abt it hahaha
yes,right attitude.Big smile..just state yr POV and baaki log jump karte rahenge LOL..getting heart attacks..as if the celebrities are paying them to defend.LOL.
It has happned to me too..I just keep giving my opinion..some take it sportingly,others jump and get excited...LOL..
hahaha dude u gt it so rite!! thats why i didnt even bothr like frkin replyin bak 2 any of there dumbb shyt they are strting.... nd yea ppl are stalkers on this forum LOL ( like literally someone have stlked me enough to know if i have postd suthin on this forum before or not like LOL jeezz gt a lyfe dnt u gt suthin betta 2 do like who does that LOL and then some ultimate sore loser hve been jumping around 2 strt suthin but he or she aint even wrth it ot the tyme... coz feww emotional ppl cnt stp me frm sayin w.e i wnt lol and omggg i so agree wid the whoe celebrity are payin them 2 defend part .... seriously itzz a funnii shyt hahaha ..................... sme ppl r like seems like she hve a group LOL yaa imma mke group 4 such crap thingg reallyy... omg them nd dere sore loser thinkingzzzz seriously... and im sure ppl gnna attck this statement also haahha.... bt ignoring alwyss wrk....
chinki...these are examples of how ppl attack and get excited...celebrities do pay many people.

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

LOL! chhhits1 and chhhinky1 (pattern, anyone?), sorry for damaging the last remaining 2 alive brain cells in your pea-sized brain! I guess smiley did not convey the tounge-in-cheek comment that I made. Expected. Sense of humor is a gift not everyone possess.

Oh, and, chhhinky1, you do not have any linguistic skills and that is ok, but please do not insinuate that in USA, people suffer from the same developmental disorder that you are suffering from. Apparently, you have not been in USA neither have you communicated with any US person. Again, it is perfectly ok. Not everyone is sharp and you are not.
arrey baap re..mona ke liye aap tho jaan dene tayyar hai...she is defo paying you..itna garmi chad gaya..LOL..all for mona??LOL
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
she's just fine.. i am glad she calls madhuri as madhuri and not madhuri ji..    cuz even though their stars they're human first... as for remo as romeo.. he's good looking! i know theirs a joke cz of the first episode i just don't know exactly what it is..

i like mona's bindaas attitude...  its not ott according to me..but thats my opinion
whatfun Newbie
whatfun
whatfun

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
she calls all teh judges by their names .. its probably how the director has asked her to address them? could be .. just guessing .. and sabka individual style hota hai .. though i agree with u, no harm in giving respect to someone with such a high acumen 
chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whatfun

she calls all teh judges by their names .. its probably how the director has asked her to address them? could be .. just guessing .. and sabka individual style hota hai .. though i agree with u, no harm in giving respect to someone with such a high acumen 
thnxxx buddy!!! thats all i was tryna say.. and then i see some hardcore FANZ or AC w.e u call them... strtd saying shyt 4 no reason... its not like i am cursin her u knw... ppl need 2 like tke a chyll pill or suthin .... i am sure evry1 hve a rite 2 w.e they want .... but i guess sme ppl jsut love DRAMA  :) so no tensionn..... they can do as much much they and OMG i havee so manyy repliess on my post hahah LOL
chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

LOL! chhhits1 and chhhinky1 (pattern, anyone?), sorry for damaging the last remaining 2 alive brain cells in your pea-sized brain! I guess smiley did not convey the tounge-in-cheek comment that I made. Expected. Sense of humor is a gift not everyone possess.

Oh, and, chhhinky1, you do not have any linguistic skills and that is ok, but please do not insinuate that in USA, people suffer from the same developmental disorder that you are suffering from. Apparently, you have not been in USA neither have you communicated with any US person. Again, it is perfectly ok. Not everyone is sharp and you are not.
arrey baap re..mona ke liye aap tho jaan dene tayyar hai...she is defo paying you..itna garmi chad gaya..LOL..all for mona??LOL
LOL gud 1 Chhitss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chits1

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

Awww... did I hurt your little feelings? Are you going to cry to your mommy now? Free advice, and I am sure you have heard it a lot many times. Your linguistic skills provide great humor. Keep them coming.
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged

LOL gud 1 Chhitss

Must be feeling very weird to talk to yourself, I would think but given your mental illness, I understand the need.

Go to top