Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mona (Jassi) with no MANNERS!! (Page 6)

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by rups2408

lol seems like Mona has done very special these days coz anything she does or say is taken against her..

aise kyu bol rahi thi, waise kapde kyu pehne.. ji keh kar kyu nahi bulaya.. and hello.. manners ki baat kaha se aayee.. i have never heard her say "aee madhuri tu bata tujhe kaise laga dance.. when said like that it shows disrespect.." so get ur facts right..as to what is ill manners and what is not..

healthy critisim.. i agree.. she needs to tone down her excitement for every dance.. but ofcourse if the dance aint good she also cant go on stage and say.. "hawww kitna kharab dance thaa".. she is doign her job!!

come on guys give her a break.. if she was NOT good.. Sony would have never got her as the host of the show!!!!!

LOL, this post just made me laugh especially the parts you wrote in Hindi LOL But in a good way Tongue

You're right, if she wasn't good, she wouldn't have been hosting it for the 2nd time Big smile

thanksss  and glad it made u laugh Big smile

frankly i am really tired of all the anti mona posts... yes i like her.. and know her weakpoints n plus points as well...and  of course everyone has a POV.. but yaar.. itna bhi kharab nahi kudi..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_s

rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by rups2408

lol seems like Mona has done very special these days coz anything she does or say is taken against her..

aise kyu bol rahi thi, waise kapde kyu pehne.. ji keh kar kyu nahi bulaya.. and hello.. manners ki baat kaha se aayee.. i have never heard her say "aee madhuri tu bata tujhe kaise laga dance.. when said like that it shows disrespect.." so get ur facts right..as to what is ill manners and what is not..

healthy critisim.. i agree.. she needs to tone down her excitement for every dance.. but ofcourse if the dance aint good she also cant go on stage and say.. "hawww kitna kharab dance thaa".. she is doign her job!!

come on guys give her a break.. if she was NOT good.. Sony would have never got her as the host of the show!!!!!

So true Rups....she is neither a contestant nor a judge, yet it seems people notice each and every thing she does...the mark of a true star!!StarCoolTongue

the fact that sony still takes her as a host.. shows that she is good..
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
arrey chinki...mona ko chodo..we will have mannerless ppl in the forum itself..you wlll state yr opinion and they will jump on you ..LOL
TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chits1

arrey chinki...mona ko chodo..we will have mannerless ppl in the forum itself..you wlll state yr opinion and they will jump on you ..LOL

I truly hope you meant to say Mona ko chhodo  and it was just a typo.
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TheUltimate

I truly hope you meant to say Mona ko chhodo  and it was just a typo.

Ultimate many on this  forum don't realize the difference between CH and CHH...They make a grave mistake in misspelling it...

Chhodo or chhoro is spell with one H..which totally changes the meaning

Hope these people realize the meaning of the word when extra H is missing...Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 21 January 2011 at 4:12pm

TheUltimate

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
chodo..bole toh..leave her...hehe
chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

lol i know u so right!!! coz in USA u can say w.e the hell u want... but ppl out here dont jump on u like that... but whtever!!! i still feel the same and thats my POV and btw start writin HHHH lol see missin one H and ppl gt heartattck abt it hahaha

Chits1

Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinky1

lol i know u so right!!! coz in USA u can say w.e the hell u want... but ppl out here dont jump on u like that... but whtever!!! i still feel the same and thats my POV and btw start writin HHHH lol see missin one H and ppl gt heartattck abt it hahaha
yes,right attitude.Big smile..just state yr POV and baaki log jump karte rahenge LOL..getting heart attacks..as if the celebrities are paying them to defend.LOL.
It has happned to me too..I just keep giving my opinion..some take it sportingly,others jump and get excited...LOL..

Go to top