Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mona (Jassi) with no MANNERS!! (Page 5)

poo_s IF-Dazzler
poo_s
poo_s

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rups2408

lol seems like Mona has done very special these days coz anything she does or say is taken against her..

aise kyu bol rahi thi, waise kapde kyu pehne.. ji keh kar kyu nahi bulaya.. and hello.. manners ki baat kaha se aayee.. i have never heard her say "aee madhuri tu bata tujhe kaise laga dance.. when said like that it shows disrespect.." so get ur facts right..as to what is ill manners and what is not..Thumbs UpCool

healthy critisim.. i agree.. she needs to tone down her excitement for every dance.. but ofcourse if the dance aint good she also cant go on stage and say.. "hawww kitna kharab dance thaa".. she is doign her job!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

come on guys give her a break.. if she was NOT good.. Sony would have never got her as the host of the show!!!!!

u r just too good rupsStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

-raiAasma- Goldie
-raiAasma-
-raiAasma-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Mona is one host I really liked..! Never liked her much earlier not even in jassi but as a host I really find her interesting and full of energy..! It's not necessary to say ji ..well to me it will sound really awkward..and why does only Mona have to say madhuri ji when here in forum(by u too) when we make some post related to madz we don't write ji or is it only necessary to show respect when we are infront of that person.. I know I can't explain rghtly what I want to say but I hope u understood..!

shivanggi

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Mona does a wonderful job hosting the  SHOW. She 's a damn good anchor no doubt about it.

Poster, have you considered the fact that maybe Madhuri and Mallaika both have requested them to stick with the first name. No "Ji" .

And another thing which comes to my mind is " Ji" is not very commonly used in Mumbai. A Mumbaite  does not use Ji like how they do in North India, until and unless he / she is from a North Indian family.

It doesn't mean we don't respect our ELDERS etc..its not done. Maam and Sir s more like it.
Madhuri  is very much a Mumbaikar...we don't believe in this kind of formality.

Edited by KripaRajput - 21 January 2011 at 9:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poo_srupsiiblytonDabulls23

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by howru

i actually don't mind mona calling Madhuri Dixit only "Madhuri"

I get Madhuri Dixit is a big star and celebrity but she's not 60 years old or some old dancer. Madhuri is a regular woman with two kids and is still pretty young compared other retired stars. Now if Madhuri was 60 years old or if she was the president's wife, then I would expect something but  just because she doesn't say "ji" doesn't mean she doesn't respect her now.

I also understand in our culture, saying "ji" is respect but realistically, mona is just being friendly.

And please don't think I'm bashing you. I get where you are coming from. Just like you, I am also posting my opinion opposite of yoursSmile

i agree but i also dont like the "jaao tumhara bulava aagya hai or tumhara uppar jana ka time aagya hai" parts either it seems like they are gonna die
Cutiepie Rani IF-Stunnerz
Cutiepie Rani
Cutiepie Rani

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I guess its just Mona's style of talking. I guess her choice of words are not that great and that's why there is a negative impression created by her. I'm sure she doesn't mean anything in a negative way.

She has her own way of showing respect. She doesn't have to use 'ji' if she doesn't want to.
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo_s

Originally posted by rups2408

lol seems like Mona has done very special these days coz anything she does or say is taken against her..

aise kyu bol rahi thi, waise kapde kyu pehne.. ji keh kar kyu nahi bulaya.. and hello.. manners ki baat kaha se aayee.. i have never heard her say "aee madhuri tu bata tujhe kaise laga dance.. when said like that it shows disrespect.." so get ur facts right..as to what is ill manners and what is not..Thumbs UpCool

healthy critisim.. i agree.. she needs to tone down her excitement for every dance.. but ofcourse if the dance aint good she also cant go on stage and say.. "hawww kitna kharab dance thaa".. she is doign her job!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

come on guys give her a break.. if she was NOT good.. Sony would have never got her as the host of the show!!!!!

u r just too good rupsStar

bowing to u poo... thanksiii Embarrassed
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think some of the resentment towards Mona from many  is b/c she won JDJ title vs their fav Shweta...JDJ is fan based competition which sometimes goes beyond logic and intelligence...

Mona has done well for herself and I am happy for her...

My 2 cents...

You hit the nail on the head.  I HAD been wondering about the sudden hatred for her. I forgot about Jealousy--that fundamental human emotion, which when coupled with fan craze becomes immune to all logic.

tee hee hee.. matbal jalan!!!Tongue
rupsii IF-Rockerz
rupsii
rupsii

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think some of the resentment towards Mona from many  is b/c she won JDJ title vs their fav Shweta...JDJ is fan based competition which sometimes goes beyond logic and intelligence...

Mona has done well for herself and I am happy for her...

My 2 cents...

You hit the nail on the head.  I HAD been wondering about the sudden hatred for her. I forgot about Jealousy--that fundamental human emotion, which when coupled with fan craze becomes immune to all logic.

err my two cents.. JDJ has always been a show meant for non dancers..

blyton

Go to top