Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mona (Jassi) with no MANNERS!! (Page 4)

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

just becos someone doesnt call her ji does not make them rude

& no im not a mona fan but its a bit far fetched to say she has no manners just for this reason

loads of ppl call madhuri madhuri or madz

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
calling "ji" every time would be so boring blahSleepy
i love mona's hosting cuz she's always being herself & is so natural...u cud relate to her. If you want a news reader with boring "ji"s & so much formalities, well you should watch star news or something thenLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton-Rinki-

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think some of the resentment towards Mona from many  is b/c she won JDJ title vs their fav Shweta...JDJ is fan based competition which sometimes goes beyond logic and intelligence...

Mona has done well for herself and I am happy for her...

My 2 cents...

You hit the nail on the head.  I HAD been wondering about the sudden hatred for her. I forgot about Jealousy--that fundamental human emotion, which when coupled with fan craze becomes immune to all logic.

rupsiiDabulls23

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
um seriouslyErmm??? I think even Madhuri wouldnt want to be called ji every single time...now if she had called Sarojji just Saroj then there would be a serious problem....

and yes I agree with everyone...Mona isnt the tad bit rude...in fact she's one of the most genuine, down to earth celebs out there(speaking from a family members experience)..... Mona makes the show somewhat livelier....and I like that she is outspoken and boncy...it adds life to the show

blytonrupsii

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rups2408

lol seems like Mona has done very special these days coz anything she does or say is taken against her..

aise kyu bol rahi thi, waise kapde kyu pehne.. ji keh kar kyu nahi bulaya.. and hello.. manners ki baat kaha se aayee.. i have never heard her say "aee madhuri tu bata tujhe kaise laga dance.. when said like that it shows disrespect.." so get ur facts right..as to what is ill manners and what is not..

healthy critisim.. i agree.. she needs to tone down her excitement for every dance.. but ofcourse if the dance aint good she also cant go on stage and say.. "hawww kitna kharab dance thaa".. she is doign her job!!

come on guys give her a break.. if she was NOT good.. Sony would have never got her as the host of the show!!!!!

So true Rups....she is neither a contestant nor a judge, yet it seems people notice each and every thing she does...the mark of a true star!!StarCoolTongue
shivanggi Goldie
shivanggi
shivanggi

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I am Glad that Mona doesn't call madhuri--madhuri ji--- that would just look like trying to suck up! nobody calls sharukh--sharukh ji-- and it is how's its suppossed to be... they are great actors and everything but they are not that old!

I do agree that sometimes she is over the top and sound repetitive. otherwise i enjoy watching her on the show--- i even find her calling remo --romeo funny!

P.S. I am looking forward to her performance in the show-- i hope she does one :)
--- she is a punjabi kudi gotta be loud and bubbly (dont get me wrong, i am punjabi kudi as well and i am stating the above sentence in a postitive note Embarrassed )

Edited by shivanggi - 20 January 2011 at 11:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blyton

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rups2408

lol seems like Mona has done very special these days coz anything she does or say is taken against her..

aise kyu bol rahi thi, waise kapde kyu pehne.. ji keh kar kyu nahi bulaya.. and hello.. manners ki baat kaha se aayee.. i have never heard her say "aee madhuri tu bata tujhe kaise laga dance.. when said like that it shows disrespect.." so get ur facts right..as to what is ill manners and what is not..

healthy critisim.. i agree.. she needs to tone down her excitement for every dance.. but ofcourse if the dance aint good she also cant go on stage and say.. "hawww kitna kharab dance thaa".. she is doign her job!!

come on guys give her a break.. if she was NOT good.. Sony would have never got her as the host of the show!!!!!

LOL, this post just made me laugh especially the parts you wrote in Hindi LOL But in a good way Tongue

You're right, if she wasn't good, she wouldn't have been hosting it for the 2nd time Big smile
chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheUltimate

Thread backfires! Angry, chinky?
haha na im gudd lol!!! trust me... it dont matter to me wht other ppl think!!! i just said wht i felt ..since evry1 gt right 2 say w.e they want.... i guess ppl just took the whole thing a little too seriously and strtd tlkin abt jealousy and all that!!! seriously LOL no comments!!!!!

Go to top