Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chinky1

iighttt  pothead!!! gt u.... btw i live in NYC.... longisland..valleystream by greenacre mall.. near by... go google.. and ya i hve no fwkin tyme 2 google where da hell u live.. so whtevr.... and ya wht cover u tlkin abt ... r u iight? i hve no fwkin cluee wht ur dumbazz tlkin abt... btw if u hve a nervee 2 strt sme drama rt... y u tryna act like u r shyt yoo.. u aint gettin no award heaa.. u wanna strt shytt den b real nd msg me ni993r... dnt b strtin crap heaa.... fwkin grw up.... im doneee... go ahead shoott i knw u hve nun betta 2 do.. its tyme 2 sleep 4 me... cnt b wastin my tyme on shytheadzz.. peace out

Sure you live in the US. Sure.

BTW - weren't you done, like, 7 posts ago?
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
chinky1..leave it yar...ultimate is ultimately gone case,.,.she is super excited abt none other than the big celebrity..guess..guess,..guess....Monaaaaaaaa....😆..she is ready to do anything for her.. Edited by Chits1 - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 I can't understand,chinki posted her opinion..and bekaar this ultimate got ultimately  super excited. and all charged for Mona ðŸ˜†Edited by Chits1 - 13 years ago
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chits1

I can't understand,chinki posted her opinion..and bekaar this ultimate got ultimately  super excited. and all charged for Mona ðŸ˜†

It burns you to core that I am single handedly mandhandling you both, isn't it? Aaah let the frustration come out... it would relieve the pain of being pwned.

Oh, and trying to play an innocent card time has been over since the thread was started but you can attempt to provide us humor.