Posted: 13 years ago
Btw, I noticed that the topic starter has no other topics on the JDJ forum. The same is true of some other members who started threads criticising tiny things like her using a the word "romantic" or calling her a "masculine moron". One look at their POSTS page and this pattern becomes apparent. I strongly suspect this is a motivated group. Otherwise, if thy were interested in the show, they would surely have found something to comment on other than a "mere" host?
Originally posted by blyton

Btw, I noticed that the topic starter has no other topics on the JDJ forum. The same is true of some other members who started threads criticising tiny things like her using a the word "romantic" or calling her a "masculine moron". One look at their POSTS page and this pattern becomes apparent. I strongly suspect this is a motivated group. Otherwise, if thy were interested in the show, they would surely have found something to comment on other than a "mere" host?

you know blyti.. i was wondering the same.. as to such a sudden interest in the host while the show is about the non-dancing celebs..and its not that the participants are all aera geira types.. they are popular in their own way.. so why should the host be targeted for every darned move she makes..there have been worst hosts than mona.. but why this sudden microscopic dissection of her conduct??????????????
Lol and when others express their POV its a general way.. while we defend the celeb.. its jumping on other.. y so bhai????
Originally posted by blyton

arrey nahi dost...I didn't mean it that way...some ppl are so obssessed...that they get excited and don't allow others to state their opinion..😊

Edited by chinky1 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chits1

yes,right attitude.😃..just state yr POV and baaki log jump karte rahenge 😆..getting heart attacks..as if the celebrities are paying them to defend.😆.
It has happned to me too..I just keep giving my opinion..some take it sportingly,others jump and get excited...😆..
hahaha dude u gt it so rite!! thats why i didnt even bothr like frkin replyin bak 2 any of there dumbb shyt they are strting.... nd yea ppl are stalkers on this forum LOL ( like literally someone have stlked me enough to know if i have postd suthin on this forum before or not like LOL jeezz gt a lyfe dnt u gt suthin betta 2 do like who does that LOL and then some ultimate sore loser hve been jumping around 2 strt suthin but he or she aint even wrth it ot the tyme... coz feww emotional ppl cnt stp me frm sayin w.e i wnt lol and omggg i so agree wid the whoe celebrity are payin them 2 defend part .... seriously itzz a funnii shyt hahaha ..................... sme ppl r like seems like she hve a group LOL yaa imma mke group 4 such crap thingg reallyy... omg them nd dere sore loser thinkingzzzz seriously... and im sure ppl gnna attck this statement also haahha.... bt ignoring alwyss wrk....
Originally posted by chinky1

hahaha dude u gt it so rite!! thats why i didnt even bothr like frkin replyin bak 2 any of there dumbb shyt they are strting.... nd yea ppl are stalkers on this forum LOL ( like literally someone have stlked me enough to know if i have postd suthin on this forum before or not like LOL jeezz gt a lyfe dnt u gt suthin betta 2 do like who does that LOL and then some ultimate sore loser hve been jumping around 2 strt suthin but he or she aint even wrth it ot the tyme... coz feww emotional ppl cnt stp me frm sayin w.e i wnt lol and omggg i so agree wid the whoe celebrity are payin them 2 defend part .... seriously itzz a funnii shyt hahaha ..................... sme ppl r like seems like she hve a group LOL yaa imma mke group 4 such crap thingg reallyy... omg them nd dere sore loser thinkingzzzz seriously... and im sure ppl gnna attck this statement also haahha.... bt ignoring alwyss wrk....
chinki...these are examples of how ppl attack and get excited...celebrities do pay many people.
Originally posted by TheUltimate

LOL! chhhits1 and chhhinky1 (pattern, anyone?), sorry for damaging the last remaining 2 alive brain cells in your pea-sized brain! I guess smiley did not convey the tounge-in-cheek comment that I made. Expected. Sense of humor is a gift not everyone possess.

Oh, and, chhhinky1, you do not have any linguistic skills and that is ok, but please do not insinuate that in USA, people suffer from the same developmental disorder that you are suffering from. Apparently, you have not been in USA neither have you communicated with any US person. Again, it is perfectly ok. Not everyone is sharp and you are not.
arrey baap re..mona ke liye aap tho jaan dene tayyar hai...she is defo paying you..itna garmi chad gaya..😆..all for mona??😆
she's just fine.. i am glad she calls madhuri as madhuri and not madhuri ji..    cuz even though their stars they're human first... as for remo as romeo.. he's good looking! i know theirs a joke cz of the first episode i just don't know exactly what it is..

i like mona's bindaas attitude...  its not ott according to me..but thats my opinion
she calls all teh judges by their names .. its probably how the director has asked her to address them? could be .. just guessing .. and sabka individual style hota hai .. though i agree with u, no harm in giving respect to someone with such a high acumen