Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mona (Jassi) with no MANNERS!! - Page 5

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: --Rachna--

LOL, this post just made me laugh especially the parts you wrote in Hindi 😆 But in a good way 😛

You're right, if she wasn't good, she wouldn't have been hosting it for the 2nd time 😃

thanksss  and glad it made u laugh 😃

frankly i am really tired of all the anti mona posts... yes i like her.. and know her weakpoints n plus points as well...and  of course everyone has a POV.. but yaar.. itna bhi kharab nahi kudi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: blyton

So true Rups....she is neither a contestant nor a judge, yet it seems people notice each and every thing she does...the mark of a true star!!⭐️😎😛

the fact that sony still takes her as a host.. shows that she is good..
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
arrey chinki...mona ko chodo..we will have mannerless ppl in the forum itself..you wlll state yr opinion and they will jump on you ..😆
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Chits1

arrey chinki...mona ko chodo..we will have mannerless ppl in the forum itself..you wlll state yr opinion and they will jump on you ..😆

I truly hope you meant to say Mona ko chhodo 😃 and it was just a typo.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: TheUltimate

I truly hope you meant to say Mona ko chhodo 😃 and it was just a typo.

Ultimate many on this  forum don't realize the difference between CH and CHH...They make a grave mistake in misspelling it...

Chhodo or chhoro is spell with one H..which totally changes the meaning

Hope these people realize the meaning of the word when extra H is missing...😳
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Chits1 thumbnail
chodo..bole toh..leave her...hehe
chinky1 thumbnail

lol i know u so right!!! coz in USA u can say w.e the hell u want... but ppl out here dont jump on u like that... but whtever!!! i still feel the same and thats my POV and btw start writin HHHH lol see missin one H and ppl gt heartattck abt it hahaha
Chits1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chinky1

lol i know u so right!!! coz in USA u can say w.e the hell u want... but ppl out here dont jump on u like that... but whtever!!! i still feel the same and thats my POV and btw start writin HHHH lol see missin one H and ppl gt heartattck abt it hahaha

yes,right attitude.😃..just state yr POV and baaki log jump karte rahenge 😆..getting heart attacks..as if the celebrities are paying them to defend.😆.
It has happned to me too..I just keep giving my opinion..some take it sportingly,others jump and get excited...😆..
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

LOL! chhhits1 and chhhinky1 (pattern, anyone?), sorry for damaging the last remaining 2 alive brain cells in your pea-sized brain! I guess smiley did not convey the tounge-in-cheek comment that I made. Expected. Sense of humor is a gift not everyone possess.

Oh, and, chhhinky1, you do not have any linguistic skills and that is ok, but please do not insinuate that in USA, people suffer from the same developmental disorder that you are suffering from. Apparently, you have not been in USA neither have you communicated with any US person. Again, it is perfectly ok. Not everyone is sharp and you are not.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If we contradict your opinion by ours, it is considered mannerless? So you imply that your opinion deserves respect and ours doesn't?