India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Mona (Jassi) with no MANNERS!!

chinky1 Groupbie
chinky1
chinky1

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

hey i strongly feel mona singh have like no manners.. no offence to her fans.. i like her too but now i just dont respect her and i am sure it dont matter

she never show any respect while talking to judges
she says MADHURI MADHURI MADHURI.... i have notice all the other people in the show and even celebrities (like SRK, hrithik, sanjay dutt ) all were like like MADHURI JI...... with respect.... it shows shes not brought up with such manners. it just looks weird to me
 i mean mona is not bestfrds with madhuri dixit or close to her age..... i dont know about others but i just find it weird...

and one more thing i find is quiet dumb about her is whenever she tells the contestants to go to that room for the scores ... she says ( jaao tumhara bulava aagya hai or tumhara uppar jana ka time aagya hai) that is just pathetic that can be taken in a complete wrong sense means like ur time is up u are about 2 die... i think someone needs 2 shut her up and tell her to learn some manners.... 4real...

thanks.. and yeaa dont bash me i said my point of view..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sadhnaclogic65--Princess--Chits1

howru Newbie
howru
howru

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
i actually don't mind mona calling Madhuri Dixit only "Madhuri"

I get Madhuri Dixit is a big star and celebrity but she's not 60 years old or some old dancer. Madhuri is a regular woman with two kids and is still pretty young compared other retired stars. Now if Madhuri was 60 years old or if she was the president's wife, then I would expect something but  just because she doesn't say "ji" doesn't mean she doesn't respect her now.

I also understand in our culture, saying "ji" is respect but realistically, mona is just being friendly.

And please don't think I'm bashing you. I get where you are coming from. Just like you, I am also posting my opinion opposite of yoursSmile

Edited by howru - 19 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhubadnamnidzosanimisrasohrobjazzy28Anjuabaewapallaitaani_20Khaira09rose-girlAsYa_KaBhizanish_kirene_cormssevakbratz007kishubedicool_yvblytonrupsiishona.canadiansmaankigeet4everRapierSmileyfaceTani91yipee.shona.nycsweetienikitagmcYusBee-Rinki--PunjabanCurlylocks-SilverAngel-ZoobiDoobi

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Eh, Mona is just hyper and energetic, not rude.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhualita0whatfunsanimisranidzoKhaira09shruti1735Monika__29aewascinerdirene_csevakAsYa_KaBhizanish_kAnjaani_DastaanRapiercanadiansblytonshona.yipee.shona.-Punjaban-Rinki--SilverAngel-

prishta Groupbie
prishta
prishta

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
i agree with you chinky1 . event i don't like when she call remo sir romeo.  why unnecessarily she is acting like this. we know both are not interested in each other. she is making just fun of it. But i think this is not good anchoring. sorry if anyone felt bad after reading this. This is just my opinion..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alita0

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL I beleive she treats it friendly to call people by their name.  Thus she calls all by their name.  The most irritable part to me is she yelling "what a performance, mind blowing, dum dar performance etc., etc.," after every single performance.  Sorry, it doesn't seem encouraging but maybe she is suppose to do it or something.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_c

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Shes just really outspoken

i like that about her 
better then half the boring hosts on sony tv 

and i agree just because you put Ji in the end of a name doesnt mean u  actually respect them. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhuaewairene_crose-girlblyton.shona.--Rachna--

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
W*H is wrong with people? Mona is fine...Yeah may be bit hyper but not rude..

Now obnoxiously loud was FG host Mandira Bedi...

Pls let stop picking on Mona Darling Ouch

Disclaimer: I ain't Mona Singh fan..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nidzojazzy28prettyw0man?¿?pallairose-girlirene_cpoo_srupsiiblyton

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged

I don't think there's anything overtly wrong with Mona's hosting. She's a nice and bubbly host and so is Sumit. They try and make the show entertaining in their own way- some viewers like it, some don't. Madhuri 'Ji' would sound really strange, according to me.

But yes, there's one teeny weeny thing- sometimes she praises the performance a lot even before the judges have given their verdict. After Sushant's horror performance in week 2, she said- "Aisa dance is manch pe HUMNE kabhi nai dekha." I was like, oh god, she's said all these big words and sort of given her verdict, and made the guy feel so good and proud, now if the judges say it wasn't so good or something, then he'll be REALLY disappointed on falling to earth suddenly, and Mona will be embarrassed too.

She should tone that down a bit.

Other than that, I like her. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jassidhuBoredAtWorkEatPrayLoveMonika__29rose-girlrupsiiblytonqazplm

Go to top