India-Forums

Written Update of Jan 19th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

Hey, guys it's gone be very short update as I am really not feeling good sorry for the inconvenience thank you all for understanding'Smile

Starts with Guruji saying he is not well he should not leave and Ranbeer tells him one day I have to go since you told me I cannot go with you so why not today Guruji looks at Rukmi and says there must be something really bothering you and that is why you have made such decision think about it and if you still feel same way I will not force you to stay and Ranbeer agrees to think and Rukmi runs behind him and tells him to change his mind he says why and she tells him that you are not well and Ranbeer says I told you before since you already have made decision to become NUN I have to make decision to and since I cannot stop you i can't either and Rukmi says you told Guruji you will think Ranbeer says just because I respect him I said so but I have made my decision I am leaving'Rukmi tells Guruji to stop him but Guruji says I cannot force him just like I cannot force you to do anything as this is GOD's place but all I can do is call his family to take him from here and Rukmi tells him not to do that as he will be in great danger and Guruji ask then you tell me what can I do and Rukmi runs to Kanna and ask why is her testing her like this she cannot be happy by stealing Rasals happiness please help me'

Moomal is talking to Mohit and tell him to leave this place and Rasal over hears their conversation and Mohit is not agreeing to leave as BT gave him responsibility and Moomal is not telling real reason finally Moomal tells him and Rasal goes to BT and tells what MoMo are thinking and says Moomal feels if you become weak because of her she should not stay in this house and hearing this BT gets upset and says she is being silly this is her house as much as the boys in this family and Rasal tells him to tell Moomal and as Moomal tells Dadisa that Mohit has got a new job offer the 3 evils are very happy but BT comes and says you are not to go anywhere and the 3 evils become very annoyed (LOL that was fun to see) BT tells them Rasal told him everything and they are not to leave and makes Moomal realize that he has become sad about what villagers ware saying but he does not care Chanchel tries to change his mind by saying what about people who come here to do puja tomorrow and BT says we house hold member will do them and then she says how about when we do charity work and Dadisa says I heard there is Krishna's devotees staying for couple days we will go over there and BT agrees and gives Deep and mamsa the job to take care of the charity work and mamsa on side says this is the same place where we inquired about Ranbeer if we go there again they will not spare us and Deeps looks nervous' BT on other side asks about Mohit to Moomal and goes to talk to Mohit and asks for forgiveness that they felt they should leave and Mohit says we are not angry with you we just did not want you to look down because of us and BT makes MoMo realize there is no such thing and Rasal goes to her room and talks to Ranbee's picture and says,  I hope you are happy I am sure you would do the same if you ware in my place and cries'

Ranbeer is praying to god and Ranbeer says I will never forget you but I hope you can forget me because I don't want to be the reason for you to not become a NUN and I don't want to trouble you more and Rukmi says please don't go I won't let you go'I won't be able to forget you please don't go I will do anything you says and Ranbeer says then promise me that you will be always with me no matter what happens and Rukmi looks at his hand and says in her mind to keep you safe and Rasal's happiness I will have to agree and she promises him by putting her hand on his and says I promise I will never let you go no matter what happens and they hug and Rukmi looks at Kanna and show ends on Rukmi's sad face'

Tomorrow: Ranbeer asks what can he do to help and Guruji suggest about his painting

Edited by ziddiladki - 20 January 2011 at 5:21pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

momsx3swarajgirsnehanairKenpachiBonaiRohini20ambbiha

Kenpachi Groupbie
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
thanku dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top