both deserved to be punch and thrown into the storeroom pronto....period

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

Originally posted by sangeeta9

ROFLROFLROFL

lol.. this pic proves that he knows how to kiss.. LOL it is saachi we have to punch now.. 

oh geetu myou mean sanchi doesn't even know how to make a kissing pout

well then she definitely deserves a punchWink
Big smileBig smile
i am not bothered if she knows kissing or not (i am not luckyLOL) i want to punch her, as she cares for others more than her husband. whenever he tries to kiss her, she either says some one is lookinh at us, or she runs awayOuch
kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
where is Lucky....plzzzzzz as u have been asking take Ankita for a quick lesson to a storeroom or anywhere else....she has to know quick how to kiss!!! Shravan on the other hand makes a pout n shows how to kiss, but when there is a glass in between he put his lips on it immdly as if kissing her but when Sachi is standing in front of him sans anything in between y he is doing it in slow motion?? grab her n lock ur lips no time shud be given to see here or there...........go for it Shravan....how long we can wait or Sachi is gonna wait forever...u know the queueLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index