India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

A big punch

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Is what i woould have given to Shravan  if I were Sachi .

Why does he move his face in slow motion when attempting to kiss Sachi .AngryAngry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77niru273sangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkshilparoxxDavimaris08shamilmomma1128

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
YES SUUUUUUUU!
Just plant one on her duffer.  You act like your pants are on fire in order to catch her and then what's with the still frames after you do!!!!  And why does she never pull him towards her???  And why when she jumped on those mattresses didn't he just jump on her???  They so need to come to our classes!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxxshamil

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
looks like he really needs to attend the classes though I have never seen teachers excited to 'teach' more than the student LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9shilparoxx-Jahnvi-

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I think both of them need classes

shravan for being so slow

sanchi for being holier than thou(stupid girl , wants to get an overgrown kid to sleep while her husband is waiting)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sangeeta9ktmsshilparoxxDavimomma1128sunaina02

barun_fan Groupbie
barun_fan
barun_fan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged

slow motion - kaise ??

Edited by barun_fan - 19 January 2011 at 9:43pm
savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
guys pls do not bash me but i guess we r making too much out of this kiss thingy, i mean come on, the c.v's are not actually going to make ankita barun kiss on prime time...LOL unlike their american counterparts wherein this would have been their 100th kiss by now...
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savan_fan

guys pls do not bash me but i guess we r making too much out of this kiss thingy, i mean come on, the c.v's are not actually going to make ankita barun kiss on prime time...LOL unlike their american counterparts wherein this would have been their 100th kiss by now...
Oh no, don't misunderstand.  I don't think they will actually have the actors kiss and show it - but as part of the storyline, it should have been done already (along with some other stuff).  l know it will be done in the typical Indian way of only the back of head being shown. LOL
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by savan_fan

Oh no, don't misunderstand.  I don't think they will actually have the actors kiss and show it - but as part of the storyline, it should have been done already (along with some other stuff).  l know it will be done in the typical Indian way of only the back of head being shown. LOL

yeh ANU the typical indian wayLOLLOLTongueWink
LOL
but atleast show that .......atleast we'll come to know the end of this tom and jerry play between shravan and sanchi just for kiss and like chitra mentioned in her post

all shravan needs is to get into a store roomWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilparoxxmaris08anasuya43

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index