Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Criticism Vs Bashing (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

see its a free forum..no one is supressing ur voice and no one wud want to too..bt state ur opinion in a way that is suitable,doesnt invite bashing and doesnt bash any character...doing so hurts d fans and well..the topic maker invites their wrath that is justifiedLOL

>>> LOL We face the consequences automatically then. No need to worry about it before creating the post or writing your point then. Just kidding... Yes, I get your point here. 

umm look..every character has its flaws...i love priya wal n misha..bt sometimes uski harkate just bugs me..pia i looveeeeeeeeee..bt she annoys me sometimes..see as i said above try n be amicable..dnt be blunt..try n balance ur argument..we all love and hate every character..bt ya..im nt blind in love so being a rational fan..even i wont justify a wrong action!
>>> Got the point. But I realised after coming to these forums that I am a blind fan Embarrassed and I am sure others are too. okay, coming back to the point, you mean that saying things politely should be acceptable. Afterall, everybody wants to share their opinions to know if there are others who share the views.  

same as d above 2 just be sensetive towards oder fans n put forth ur argument in d best mild way as possible..
>>> Clear.

4. Here explain, how will you talk about your disliking about a pairing (let's say, you hate it to the core). Assume that there are members in this forum who would love that pairing.

see u have to give d story a lil time..even a new show..u watch 3 4 episodes to decide whether its appealing to u or not..same is for the couples..u have to give dem a chance..baki everyone has der own preferences
>>> I wanted to know how you will do that? You mean you will wait fot 3-4 episodes before commenting? 

welcum to d forum..im devyani..n plz bear in mind wat i said before u post any discussion...it will help u !Big smile hope to see more of u ritz!
>>> Thanks.Embarrassed I am Ritika. I am here. I love PKYEK. I love this Forum and I am addicted to it's posts. so, definitely, you will see a lot of me. This is the reason I wanted to clarify these points before everybody starts hating me LOL

[/QUOTE]

Edited by Ritz93 - 20 January 2011 at 3:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leeseunggilove

leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
hey ritika..wud love to see more of u..nahi see if u like a show u decide dat aftr 2 3 episodes max...
isliye wid characters u have to give dem time to establish and grow on d audience..ya its ur pov..bt wud be nice if u balance ur post and not make it bash worthy..cz trust me hum bashers ki dhulai kar dete haiLOL

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Get it . Anyways, I hardly watch any TV. PKYEK is kind of my first show which I sit and watch twice without forwarding. So, decision about liking or disliking is already taken  LOL

LOLLOL Thanks for the warning in advance. Frankly, I am not a basher as I can hardly criticize. But I do make fun of things - even my favourites so, I am scared uske liye kahin meri dhulaayi na ho jaaye. LOL

hey ritika..wud love to see more of u..nahi see if u like a show u decide dat aftr 2 3 episodes max...
isliye wid characters u have to give dem time to establish and grow on d audience..ya its ur pov..bt wud be nice if u balance ur post and not make it bash worthy..cz trust me hum bashers ki dhulai kar dete haiLOL

Edited by Ritz93 - 20 January 2011 at 3:55am
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
making fun is okay..bt shud be done tastefully...we make fun of chand haseena every day..bt we dont demean dem..dats wat i meant..

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Yeah - I love those posts too. They add to the fun. LOL

making fun is okay..bt shud be done tastefully...we make fun of chand haseena every day..bt we dont demean dem..dats wat i meant..
TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Awesome post Ritz..I will reply later..now busy at work..LOL.

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index