India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Thank you so much :)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I have trying to post this since many days but zehan se nikal jaata tha...
I just want to thank all the new members who have recently joined the forum especially Sdoll, Princessdoll & Lakshmi...
You people have been doing an awesome job. You not only have been posting so many replies but u have been providing excellent and critical reviews of the show.
The forum has revived again and whenever I come to the forum, Im sooo happy to see new topics n discussions. Otherwise me, Afee, Di were always sitting here waiting for new members to become a permanent part of our family.

Thanks freinds... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi42-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
thanks for bringing this topic
i would also like to thanks all the new members, thanks guys all of u have been doing an awesome job,
ur right alju before i used to wait for replies, but now when i visit forum, i am like OMG i got soo much to reply. luv it. thank u all.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Well said Alja ... I agree!  Thanks new members for bring life back into our forum Big smile

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
We also want 2 give thnx 2 the old members of this forum bcoz of them we all got some good friends.We r nothing without u dears.Whenever we posted any topic u all gave support 2 us.U always encouraged us.

So, the older members  of this forum deserve a big thnx 4 accepting us with appreciation.

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
I would like to thank all the senior members for liking our posts and accepting us a part of SLB family. We are happy to know that our posts are of some help in the forum.
I was a silent member for a long time and wished to post something here; but was afraid. But once when I began to post, the encouragement from the old members was amazing and it is just because of your encouragement I am able to post something. So we have to thank all the old members for our wonderful posts. Thanks to all the senior members for supporting us. Thank You.

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Sdoll & lakshmin u guys r mos welcome, i am really glad to have u guys in SLB forum. keep rocking here wid ur amazing posts. Hug
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Sdoll & lakshmin u guys r mos welcome, i am really glad to have u guys in SLB forum. keep rocking here wid ur amazing posts. Hug
I agree with Afreen!!  Keep up the good work girls Big smile
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Wow thank u so much Sdoll and Lakshmi for so much appreciation. This really means a lot. And I hope we all continue to rock together and I also hope SLB also starts rocking somehow....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinhactnt

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top