Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

-Shanak SS- Banwra Mann Final Pg 16 (Page 5)

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
@ saaz

loved it.

waiting for next partSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
oh dear it was perfect yeh stupid cvs aisa kyon nahi sochte buthdthal kahi ke ................the dialog was awsome dea plz do contnous

saaaz

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Wow saaz the beginning alone had me gripped (glad i decided to read this before I even caught up with todays epi lol). aww the hug is a beautiful gesture to show that both are there for each other and specially significant for shaan as he doesnt want to lose her and by hugging her it reassures him she's still in his arm i guess thats why he tightens the grip - maybe im reading way to into it lol ive been deprived of analysing shanak for a couple of daysLOL.

haha even ive missed the sofa recently and the sofa scenes, check out our khanak she's having no excuses for shaan not to sleep next to n herEmbarrassed

I could really sence khanak is distracted in the  kitchen scene and the confusion over what she's feeling. Man yahan bhi khanak shaan ko nahin batane chahte hai kyun ki woh unhe pareshaan nahin karna chate hain, kuch baat baatna chahiye- dude I thought you were all about sharing emotions, fears etc (lol only joking)

loved this line Her smile does not reach her eyes'again, he thinks.  

Looking forward to reading the next part x Clap

saaaz

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Shaan: (turns her around) Tum mere saath kuch bhi kar sakti ho,,,aur mujhe kuch bhi keh sakti ho,,,,EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hahaha love this line- a typical shaan reaction

aww already I sense some distance Khanak sitting next to sunil when shaan wants her by his side and even on his way out he gets a flying kiss instead of a peck/ hug.

Im glad to see the brothers together again its been tooooo long i dont know if theyve been shown together yet on the show since they got back but this scene made me smile, the khandelwals bros are back and shaan needs to be able to off load his problems with although i would have preffered it to be khanak but sometime a guy to guy chat is better.

wow even got mads in it today. the whole khandelwal paarivar lol and she genuinely seemed concerned for khanak- i like.

Khanak:  Shaantanu,,,,mai aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon,,,,
Shaan: (closing his eyes lest his emotions get the better of him, but they do): Khanak'.main tumhare bina kuch bhi nahin,,,,

Shaan cannot wait to get back home. He just cannot,,, his yearning for his wife overtakes his love for her,,, his wanting to be for her, by her, inspires him,,,,how can the heart be so foolish and restless he thinks,,,,,he sits to work on his new song,,,, wanting to complete it before he leaves for home where his heart is'

loved those passages so sweet could really sense their love and shaans eagerness to be back with his wife- i always liked that saying home is where your heart is and for him that is khanak.

cow (dont mindWink i call loads of ppl that out of love esp my sisters) how could you end it like that. but at least the storys moving swiftly on  and as always LOVED IT, looking forward to the next part. Clap

hope my reviews make sense and i didnt miss anything or it didnt bore you. if i did im sorry yaar best i could do with such little sleep over the last few days.
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu80saaaz

Anu80 Senior Member
Anu80
Anu80

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Standing ovation for Saaz everyone...   salute to you dear!!

I wanted to read the two parts together and then comment... WOW!! I could actually see the whole thing happening in front of my eyes.. that RBO flavour.. the typical Shanak mannerism... haaaaaaaaaiii... 
I imagined Shaan in that black shirt when talking to her in the kitchen and she in that blue colored dress with red dhuppata... ( the one she wears on the trip to Pune)..
And that scene in their bedroom imagined them in white... gosh you gave a meaning to the sofa... guess that sofa helped him fall in love with Khanak.. and thats why it is so dear to him...
I was actually smiling at the scenes... felt that golden RBO style...  only wish this is used in RBO.. all they have to do is follow the instructions ( like we do when we buy something from IKEA) and they would have their so called TRPs scoring high!!

Way to go Saaz.. respect!!

rafia 24saaaz

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
^^Hello Saaz Hug I read it! Finally! LOL Anyways how're you been?

Lovely start,really loved the nok-jok your perfection of making lines sound shanakism. I love to see more of this approach in the rbo,I mean Shaan missing the sofa was so cute-intense...you know what I mean? We all members have and had this connection with the sofa,it brings wonderful memories of shanak. It's such a splendid touch saaz,you deserve applause Clap You really kept it very subtle and emotion intact with mild humor, loved it!Hug

^^This how RBO characters like Akki and plus the whole Khandelwal family should be portrayed in this track not some 3rd class raunchy comedyOuch The thing that amazes me is YOUR dialogues,very beautifully written and you equally co-operate the actual gem of shanak the nok-jok very convincingly not misplaced in any situation at all saaz. Loved it yaar! It just touches me how he actually 'yearns' for her and really loved the phone conversation...it's deeply heart-wrenching! BUT you know which line stole the icing 'Her smile does not reach her eyes'again, he thinks'. This just shows the warmth in they're relationship. Amazingly written!

Continue soon yaar...I'm actually waiting nowEmbarrassedHug

rafia 24saaaz

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Loved both parts Saaz.....Excellent dailogue and the phone scene bought tears to my eyes tooSmileCrySmile......Well doneClap.....Looking forward to the next partBig smile......

rafia 24saaaz

sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
amazingly superb.ClapClap...i was soo imaging the scenes while reading ......it was soo touching ....awww poor khanak crying ...it was soo heart wrenching .......loved shaan talking to akshay ....

continue soon

cheers

shai

rafia 24saaaz

Go to top