Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

-Shanak SS- Banwra Mann Final Pg 16 (Page 19)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
thanks GUYS

shall write detailed thanks soon....

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWW I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO shaNak.... and the dhaat!!! hai.... I misss the Dhaat!

loved it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ok so saaz ive finally got around to reading the update lol, and it didnt dissapoint part 4 that is lol as always well written seriously you should consider script writing- .
haha beginning made me laugh, even i would have been shocked seeing madhvi like thatLOL im soo happy to see you including the whole khandelwal family it always makes me smile and im liking the concern from mads and boo for khanak, and how u brought back the photo its true they dropped that in the serial too quickly hoped they would have dealt with it like u have.
loved the whole shanak kitchen convo- glad khanak stayed strong its soooo true its easy to love but you also need uphold and work on that love - difficult trying to translate nibhana lol.

Shaan walks towards the dining table to join the rest of the family for breakfast and watches his wife serve and smile like she has no clue how she has just made him feel,,, like as though she cannot seem to see his anger, his restlessness, his madness,, his urge to want to make everything alright,, his unsurity of it all happening the way he wants it. How can she be so oblivious to it all? is she not as scared as he is? As unsure? Is he the only naive one here? - i could really sense and imagine shaan doing this- very well written

liked the whole sunil- khanak convo but yaar why u sending out khanak away bechara shaan Ouch he was sooo upset, i felt bad for him when he was talking to akky, his fear of losing khanak seemed so genuine especially the fear of him returning to suraj,Cry

liked the way you ended it with khanak and boo and the whole concept of closure as thats what khanak really needs.
im hoping shaan ends up chasing khanak to dhulwadi.
eagerly looking forward to reading the next part. skipping the pages now......... 

saaaz

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yayyyyyyyyyyy our burthal shaan cant leave khanak alone he too wants to go with her.
aww love these lines reminds me of the scene when shaan brings khanak back the 2nd time
Khanak: Dekhiye, mere khaandaan pe mat jaayiye'
Shaan: AAAADaaa!!!!! Kya tumhare Aada jaante hain ki tum nahin chahti ki main aaoon,,, bataoon tumhare aada ko?
missed their nokh jokBig smileBig smile
haiii that hug i dont know why but reading it kuch kuch hua Winklollllll no seriously made me smile
ok im quoting too many lines but i love them
Shaan: (holding her by the shoulders): Taaki main woh saari yaadein mita doon jisse tumhe takleef ho'
Khanak: Lekin uss takleef ke wajah se hi tho hum mile aur ek hue. Aur yeh sachaai uss takleef se itni badi aur khubsoorat hai ke jabhi main aankhen band karti hoon,,, to sirf aapko paati hoon.
its true the reality is bitter sweet for khanak, yeah she lost suraj but without it she wouldnt have shaan and shaan completes her.
even after such an emotional hug and convo shaan finds a way of teasing khanak
Shaan: (letting her go): Woh baat tho hai,,,dandh tho main bhugat raha hoon,,, hahaha but khanak's reply is no less and its true whatever it is its lifelong.

Shaan: (holding her very close and feeling his hand over cheek to her ear and whispering near her lips): Waise tho tum jabhi Natashajee Natashajee kehtee,,,Natasha ka tho mujhe pata nahin,,,,lekin mera khoon tumhare liye bahut khauolta tha'EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL 
aww and the ending was sooo cute and sweet, akki and boo's concern their love and shaans words- forming new memories together- beautiful
perfect ending ClapClapThumbs Up
loved this whole ssStarStar

saaaz

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Hi Saaz just read your SS, and must say you are a terrific writer. I loved the way you told the story, portrayed the characters, and the fact that you included the whole family. Everything was just perfect. It was a great read, thanks for writing such a great SS. Big smile

Edited by Nisha2 - 26 January 2011 at 3:03pm

saaaz

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
ok saazy the tormentor..
 i read the part but forgot to comment....

wow.. the talwar... shaan was there at the time... hmm.. life takes a rollercoster sometimes..... loved that scene actually... love u for reliving that....

dhulwadi always reminds of sad moments .. its nice for shantanu to create new pleasant memories for khanak...

loved the way the k family is involved.....

but why did u make it the last part...everybody stops with the plan of going to dhulwadi.. nobody proceeds after that... why ...why.....

saaaz

KrazEee Senior Member
KrazEee
KrazEee

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, keeping it with ShaNak's essence...everything is soo well written, the nok-jhok, emotional ShaNak and the petti...loved it! Big smile
Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
awsme SS saazThumbs Upplz write more...luvd it.njoyd readng it.......

Go to top